10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    apparently feds have made more arrests in this case.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...mbing/2126411/

sucky source, but it's breaking news, couldnt find better. kind of wondering if this is going to change the complexion of things, and in what way
    Something about the additional arrests makes me very uncomfortable. Not in the "omg terrorists" way but in the "mother, should I trust the government?" way.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Something about the additional arrests makes me very uncomfortable. Not in the "omg terrorists" way but in the "mother, should I trust the government?" way.
    You're questioning whether or not you should trust the government based on more arrests? I don't get where the connection comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    This story is so fucking sketchy, it's unreal. I'm not conspiracist but this just doesn't seem so black and white to me.
    You're right. Instead of it being black and white, it's likely 1,000 different colors. Because you know, how does occuam's razor go? The most complicated and ridiculous explanation is often the correct explanation.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

This story is so fucking sketchy, it's unreal. I'm not conspiracist but this just doesn't seem so black and white to me.
    Could you explain what aspect(s) of the story irks you?

apparently feds have made more arrests in this case.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...mbing/2126411/

sucky source, but it's breaking news, couldnt find better. kind of wondering if this is going to change the complexion of things, and in what way
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22370695

BBC report on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It just doesn't feel right. And because it doesn't feel right, that means there must be more to it. I mean I've seen a bunch of pictures on the internet where people are circled and they scare me. I've also heard from a friend of a friend of a brother that things are not what they seem. It just doesn't feel right, ya know?

/sar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    It just doesn't feel right. And because it doesn't feel right, that means there must be more to it. I mean I've seen a bunch of pictures on the internet where people are circled and they scare me. I've also heard from a friend of a friend of a brother that things are not what they seem. It just doesn't feel right, ya know?

/sar
    dont forget men with khakis. they are quite frightening
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont forget men with khakis. they are quite frightening
    Oh jeez I almost forgot! The arrows pointing to the men in the khaki pants! I mean that just doesn't seem right to me. Why were they wearing khakis? And did you see their boots? What's up with that? There's got to be more to it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got an alert on my phone that 3 more suspects have just been arrested in relation to the boston marathon bombing.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    I dunno man, it just doesn't seem right. Something about this entire thing makes me uneasy. I don't think these two kids were guilty.

I dunno man, it just doesn't seem right. Something about this entire thing makes me uneasy. I don't think these two kids were guilty.
    Too bad for you that the justice system isn't based on gutfeeling.

Deleted
    Oh jeez I almost forgot! The arrows pointing to the men in the khaki pants! I mean that just doesn't seem right to me. Why were they wearing khakis? And did you see their boots? What's up with that? There's got to be more to it...
    There were men there wearing khakis? Is there anything being done about this?

Deleted
    Too bad for you that the justice system isn't based on gutfeeling.
    So are you saying this is completely black and white and there's not a tiny chance they got it wrong and the other 3 suspects that have been recently arrested aren't actually the real villains?

10+ Year Old Account
    So are you saying this is completely black and white and there's not a tiny chance they got it wrong and the other 3 suspects that have been recently arrested aren't actually the real villains?
    There is a chance for error in everything involving humans; it's called human nature. Are you saying we should assume something to be wrong because there's a chance it could be? if so, then everything on this planet is wrong by default.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    There is a chance for error in everything involving humans; it's called human nature. Are you saying we should assume something to be wrong because there's a chance it could be? if so, then everything on this planet is wrong by default.
    That's right, twist my words completely. I just think the kids were innocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's right, twist the meaning of my words completely. I never said they were not. I never said they were either. But that's what you're basically saying: "There's a chance they could be wrong, so they (the authorities) are, in fact wrong". Sure, you didn't use these words, but from what I get, that's the basis of your argument.

Also, all I brought forth was a question, and a conditional statement based on the two possible answers. If it wasn't what you meant, you could just, I dunno, answer "no" instead of being overly defensive. All that shows is guilt, and that I was, in fact, right.
    Last edited by marthsk; 2013-05-02 at 12:45 PM.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

10+ Year Old Account
    The suspect in the hospital has already confessed. Plus they both confessed to the citizen when they hijacked his car. They are on video throwing bombs at police office vehicles, and having a shootout with police.

Have you been following this case at all? There's zero chance they are innocent.

I'll give it a tiny chance when the evidence is little and obscure. This is not that case, the evidence is abundant and there's also a confession.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    Also, all I brought forth was a question, and a conditional statement based on the two possible answers. If it wasn't what you meant, you could just, I dunno, answer "no" instead of being overly defensive. All that shows is guilt, and that I was, in fact, right.
    Your superiority complex is embarrassing. It was a tragedy and I'm not going to argue with you.

The suspect in the hospital has already confessed. Plus they both confessed to the citizen when they hijacked his car. They are on video throwing bombs at police office vehicles, and having a shootout with police.

Have you been following this case at all? There's zero chance they are innocent.
    Officials have told you he confessed.
    If you believe everything you are told then this is good enough I guess.
    Again the citizen is word of mouth.
    I am not saying they are innocent or guilty.
    Supposedly he can talk now so maybe we can hear what happened sometime in the future.