Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah Blizzard, good job buffing subtlety, the only viable pvp specs for rogues. No would even think about using combat or assasination for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Yeah Blizzard, good job buffing subtlety, the only viable pvp specs for rogues. No would even think about using combat or assasination for pvp.
    Are you trolling or purposely ignoreing the latest posts by people?

Quote Originally Posted by Aunai View Post
    man wish they would stop fucking with PvP...... the people who bitch about unbalanced classes are mostly PvEers.... so DONT listen to them.....
    Honestly, while I don't really have to much hope for these changes working out, I am glad that are making huge wide sweeping changes to PvP, that means they are trying to fix it. Right now its so screwed up its simply unplayable.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

awesome rogue burst nerf there.
    tho mages still remain untouched

Deleted
    man wish they would stop fucking with PvP...... the people who bitch about unbalanced classes are mostly PvEers.... so DONT listen to them.....
    Not really. Mages and rogues are op. But I'll agree on the gems part, don't like that.

Ya they keep nerfing cause of PvE. Man remember when mage had AP + PoM + Pyro boy was that just OP in only PvE and not PvP none complained about that in BG's at all.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

So they made pvp power give less dmg/healing per % and they reduce the amount of pvp power on gems... What will stop people from stacking primary stats again? Can't they do a fix which also includes World PvP?

What the actual frak...

Why is my rogue getting so nerfed... ugh,... Nerf where nerf is due, you toolbags. So many other broken specs right now. UGH!!

So is mainstat socketting better now for pvp?

Deleted
    Nice small buff for my combat rogue alt

Why nerf rogues again? Why buff DKs?

And why the hell would you nerf resilience on gems? You likely forced me to regem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    They BUFFED Sub Rogues? What the actual fuck? o_O
    Buffed in PVE, nerfed for PVP, look at the tooltip again.

Deleted
    Yes great idea! Lets make pve gear even more powerful compared to pve gear out in the world. What a bunch of morons..

Right...Because you guys never bitch about PvE players with legendary weapons until they get nerfed to the point where they may as well be epic quality with no procs...

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    awesome rogue burst nerf there.
    tho mages still remain untouched
    If you can't handle a mage in pvp then you should maybe switch to pve.

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mormauder View Post
    Right...Because you guys never bitch about PvE players with legendary weapons until they get nerfed to the point where they may as well be epic quality with no procs...
    Oh snap!

Deleted
    Why would they keep closing the gap between actually PvP geared and gemmed players and PvE hero shits? PvP power and PvP resilience on gear and gems will be so low that you might as well get double the amount of sockets and more primary stats from PvE gear. 65% base resilience is already more than what glas cannons are rocking today, imagine when they can rock even more damage without dropping anywhere close to the same amount of survivability as they do now. Blizzard has their head buried deep down someone's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    I don't understand why they decided to nerf an UH ability. UH has already been written off AGAIN as the good DPS spec for DKs - so I am not sure why exactly they're nerfing one of it's key strikes.
    It's to get rid of Festerblight without destroying the Unholy spec as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    With all that changes to PvP I really want to see healers getting back +dmg % from PvP power, it's just unfair that dps gain +healing from PvP Power and healers don't get +dmg from it, when it's already tough if not impossible to kill a dps in 1v1. Especially that most dps classes can heal themselves while dealing dmg, but most healers can't.

Good buff on SS, good make up for NS nerf, at least unholy can do a little more dmg (pvp wise).
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2013-05-02 at 11:29 PM.

So cute, Goodbye Rouges

It's funny people don't realize why the gems are getting nerfed. Because of the amount of sockets on PVE Gear it was more profitable to stack PVP gems on them.
    Now PVP stats on PVP gear will be favored more than extra gem slots.

#themoreyouknow Sorry Xx_Blazefggets_xX Your Dk Is wortheless

Time to get my mastery gems in order.