Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    you forgot Orcs mate, most of the Horde fleet is Orcish in design
    Yes, yes I did, Orc's do indeed have a fleet however it is rarely used, (hence why I forgot about it) perhaps because it is inferior to the Alliance's fleet?
    Last edited by mmoc46ab0bd3b5; 2013-05-03 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope she hotboxes Iron Forge with plague gas. Bahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    Yes, yes I did, Orc's do indeed have a fleet however it is rarely used, (hence why I forgot about it) perhaps because it is inferior to the Alliance's fleet?
    Nah they just need to be drunk to fight properly.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    "Not all Kor'kron were evil" - there, done. NPCs stay on place, a serious lore explanation is done, Blizzard-style.
    I don't think that would satisfy fans of the Forsaken very much, removing the Kor'Kron and placing Forsaken guards there couldn't be to much hard work for Blizzard

Gotta admit it would be nice to see the abominations back guarding the undercity again

I do miss those rotting walking acts against nature

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance navy is the bees knees; every footman wishes he was in it. Although, humans tend to get seasick.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see the need for Sylvanas to be involved in this expansion. We already have enough going on and some racial leaders that deserve time in the spot light.

Also didn't Sylvanas progress further South at the request of Garrosh? I'm really not sure why her actions are being frowned upon in the eyes of the Horde.

I hope we get to take down Sylvanas as well and her and Garrosh flee and make a new faction/enemy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The Alliance navy is the bees knees; every footman wishes he was in it. Although, humans tend to get seasick.
    Which is exactly why this is the perfect time to strike. The Stormwind navy is occupied in Kalimdor, and Sylvanas will be relatively free to do what she likes to the Eastern Kingdoms for the time being. The Forsaken Army is not up to scratch with say, the Orcs, but they can do a hell of a lot of damage with free control of the sea's and plague cannons loaded on those ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw Sylvanas hates Garrosh so he cant be her Champion
    And how better to express that hatred then making him her Death Knight slave.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    And how better to express that hatred then making him her Death Knight slave.
    Doesn't she already have Koltira?

Chicks a dominatrix...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes I did, Orc's do indeed have a fleet however it is rarely used,
    rarely used?
    The Orc ships are used everywhere
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that would satisfy fans of the Forsaken very much, removing the Kor'Kron and placing Forsaken guards there couldn't be to much hard work for Blizzard
    Always assume that stagnation wins. That's the easiest way to predict WoW plot.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    Also didn't Sylvanas progress further South at the request of Garrosh? I'm really not sure why her actions are being frowned upon in the eyes of the Horde.
    because they are in the "dog house" after the events of the Wrath Gate

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I do miss those rotting walking acts against nature
    Directions to Auction House?.....der...her....what was question again?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

She wouldn't do battle after the siege, that's suicide. During it however, when the alliance forces are occupied, the alliance would more than happily surrender Gilneas over to the forsaken. With the Alliance fleet in Orgrimmar, Sylvanas will be almost un-opposed in the Eastern Kingdoms. They are the only race there with a sufficient navy. An attack on Stormwind harbour could devastate the city and almost force the alliance to surrender territory to her.
    You think they wouldn't realise what she's up to? The entire Horde in open rebellion and yet for some reason Sylvanas decides to keep her fleet and army in the Eastern Kingdoms and not participate? Not to mention it would be a simple task for a Stormwind based mage to send word to the Kirin Tor forces assaulting Orgrimmar, and have them port back few battle mages to keep the Forsaken landers at bay until the Alliance fleet can get back over. Neither would many of the other Horde leaders agree with such rash actions during important political times.

Sylvanas is not that stupid or hungry to conquer, and Blizzard definitely would not destroy the storyline with foolish writing like that.

Seriously, what's with all the building up of Sylvanas to be the next power hungry "destroy all life" tyrant? Where did it even come from? When Blizzard say she plays a part in SoO, this is so not what they meant..
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You think they wouldn't realise what she's up to? The entire Horde in open rebellion and yet for some reason Sylvanas decides to keep her fleet and army in the Eastern Kingdoms and not participate? Not to mention it would be a simple task for a Stormwind based mage to send word to the Kirin Tor forces assaulting Orgrimmar, and have them port back few battle mages to keep the Forsaken landers at bay until the Alliance fleet can get back over. Neither would many of the other Horde leaders agree with such rash actions during important political times.

Sylvanas is not that stupid or hungry to conquer, and Blizzard definitely would not destroy the storyline with foolish writing like that.

Seriously, what's with all the building up of Sylvanas to be the next power hungry "destroy all life" tyrant? Where did it even come from? When Blizzard say she plays a part in SoO, this is so not what they meant..
    After WotLK, the Forsaken were looking for a new purpose, and struggling to deal with what was going to be their eventual extinction. Really don't think Blizzard planned that far in the Forsaken's story, as their immediate response to this problem was to make Sylvanas the female Lich King in Cata.

I think sylvanas is just happy to claim all lands north of the thandol span

I see no reason why she would wanna push further south

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    After WotLK, the Forsaken were looking for a new purpose, and struggling to deal with what was going to be their eventual extinction. Really don't think Blizzard planned that far in the Forsaken's story, as their immediate response to this problem was to make Sylvanas the female Lich King in Cata.
    Yes but I highly doubt they are going to deal with it by "conquering" or becoming the next Scourge, far to cliché even for Blizzard, and would be an awful thing to base an expansion around. We've been there already.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I think sylvanas is just happy to claim all lands north of the thandol span

I see no reason why she would wanna push further south
    as long as Stormwind still exists the Forsaken are under threat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Yes but I highly doubt they are going to deal with it by "conquering" or becoming the next Scourge, far to cliché even for Blizzard, and would be an awful thing to base an expansion around. We've been there already.
    And the Alliance has its own LK they can call.