Champion old reps?

Since doing dungeons/scenarios now increase a rep of your choice. Should Blizz allow you to champion old reps from classic-cata. Give you more reasons to run dungeons/ scenarios to help with que times, finish reps you may not have finished in the past for your achievements, and even open up more rep gear transmogs without causing any negative side effects I wouldn't think. What do ya'll think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Only if they allow you to champion PvP reps in BGs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Only if they allow you to champion PvP reps in BGs as well.
    would love if they added this.

They could add an extra amount of rep for certain bg when queing random bg not specific. And it wouldn't work do dungeons for pvp reps nor bgs for pve reps obviously.

Nay, why? All PreMoP dungeon reps (not counting special ones, like Ravenhold, etc.) can be easily farmed out the way they are.

Championing rep (the way it is done in MoP) could as well not exist in game, as it would take much longer than eternity to get anywhere by "championing" factions in lv90 dungeons and scenarios.

I would like to see this happen, but it already is pretty easy to get rep by grinding.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting a little help with the PvP reps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    All PreMoP dungeon reps (not counting special ones, like Ravenhold, etc.) can be easily farmed out the way they are.
    I'm fairly certain he meant non-dungeon reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Like it doesn't need to be very efficient. But if players had other incentives to run dungeons if done with current content, then it would help que times is what i'm looking at. Just an alternative really.

WTB Championing for Ogrila. FFS

@ this idea in general: No, because the reps are there and for the most part aren't gated/dictated by daily quests. There are the reps from MC and AQ40, though, and while they take time, they don't make and break your toon for current content.

@ the idea for championing PVP reps: ROFL.