Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yamcha meets 20

"finally heres my chance, finally I can be the hero......OH GOD WHY"

I cant wait for 20s voice acting, this abridged does a decent job at voicing people who are older especially since kami's voice acting switch
    Bulma's dads voice is the best old person one to me. Makes me laugh every time.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 05:03 PM ----------

Genn does that picture come in a 1920x1080 resolution? would be an awesome desktop background
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Genn does that picture come in a 1920x1080 resolution? would be an awesome desktop background

i think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Google Images didn't bring anything up over 900x553

10+ Year Old Account

because fuck you universe

Deleted
    I have been watching Dragonball. (never seen it before, just started at Z always) and now I am at episode 95.

I must say Dragonball is a blast with Jackie Chun and Tien now, it's insane.

Also my hate for Bulma can't be described, she is the bitchiest character I have ever seen, I wish she would just die honestly. She has abused Oolong the entire run of the series, she is mean, bitchy, spoiled rotten etc.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-05-06 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I have been watching Dragonball. (never seen it before, just started at Z always) and now I am at episode 95.

I must say Dragonball is a blast with Jackie Chun and Tien now, it's insane.

Also my hate for Bulma can't be described, she is the bitchiest character I have ever seen, I wish she would just die honestly. She has abused Oolong the entire run of the series, she is mean, bitchy, spoiled rotten etc.
    imo the Goku vs Tien rivalry in Dragonball is better than the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry in Z.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:53 AM ----------

Roshi and Turtle irl

http://i.imgur.com/IdgOejA.jpg

IMO Roshi was the first badass of Dragonball, he gave Goku the Nimbus and he was seen once flying on a spinning turtle. Not to mention the first Kamehameha, with which he blew up a mountain.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    imo the Goku vs Tien rivalry in Dragonball is better than the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry in Z.
    The main problem with the Tien rivalry is how short it lasted. During the WMAT, Tien was dead even with Goku. A few days later, Goku drinks some magic water, and Tien never manages to catch up after that. Piccolo and Vegeta both manage to surpass Goku at times, albeit briefly, but Tien never does.

Still, he did better than Yamcha or Chiaotzu, they both became jokes all too soon.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    IMO Roshi was the first badass of Dragonball, he gave Goku the Nimbus and he was seen once flying on a spinning turtle. Not to mention the first Kamehameha, with which he blew up a mountain.
    He's also the very first person we see transform. He became a Legendary Super Human for that Kamehameha. More ripped than Broly.
    *Looks at rad's avatar*
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-05-07 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The main problem with the Tien rivalry is how short it lasted. During the WMAT, Tien was dead even with Goku. A few days later, Goku drinks some magic water, and Tien never manages to catch up after that. Piccolo and Vegeta both manage to surpass Goku at times, albeit briefly, but Tien never does.

Still, he did better than Yamcha or Chiaotzu, they both became jokes all too soon.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 06:47 AM ----------

He's also the very first person we see transform. He became a Legendary Super Human for that Kamehameha. More ripped than Broly.
    *Looks at rad's avatar*
    You spoiled it! -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    You spoiled it! -_-
    I didn't check where episode w/e is. When you said you like Tien, I thought you had reached his good parts.

I'm positive it had been mentioned earlier in the thread though.

Edit: Also, in Z they did a couple flashbacks to his fight with Tien

Edit 2: Can I assume that when I said Yamcha and Chiaotzu are jokes, it didn't spoil anything?
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-05-07 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Edit 2: Can I assume that when I said Yamcha and Chiaotzu are jokes, it didn't spoil anything?
    I'm not sure about Chiaotzu because I never got that far watching DB, but I think Yamcha was somewhat of a joke from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm not sure about Chiaotzu because I never got that far watching DB, but I think Yamcha was somewhat of a joke from the start.
    Yamcha was probably the first decent fighter besides Goku to show up (besides Roshi, but he wasn't revealed as a fighter at the time). Once the first WMAT showed up, he did great against all the nameless mooks, but as soon as he came up against an actual character, his job was to get smacked around, to show that his opponent wasn't a regular fighter.

Chiaotzu (possible spoiler related to the Tien arc) is basically introduced as an enemy Yamcha. Actually, think of him as a Saibaman. Strong enough to do a little damage, but not in the same league as the big boys.

*Spoiler from arc following the Tien one* Chiaotzu tries to do the same thing that Oolong did to Pilaf, make his own wish before the villain makes his. The person making the wish just turns around, one-shots him, then goes back to the wish

Deleted
    No you didn't spoil that.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 03:22 PM ----------

What the F...are Goku's friends retarded? Chiaotzu is obviously

cheating the fight for Tien and they do nothing. Only Launch tries to.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *Krillin plays Slender*
    Part 2 is on the TFS site.

So DBZ abridged episode 1 wa reuploaded. i think we should all enjoy it once more.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account

TFS is coming to Vancouver! F*** YEAH!

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 05:56 PM ----------

super sexy