Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Crying Tons of Tears (Spoilers)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...bleeding-sun/1

one of sunwalker dezco's sons dies.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taurens are born with horns... ouch.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

God damn that was a powerful story, always loved how much there is to this game without actually being in the game

could anyone summarize what happens for those of us who cba to read these stories?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    could anyone summarize what happens for those of us who cba to read these stories?
    in the beginning, dezco is doing an ancient tauren ritual to honor his late wife's death.
    the golden lotus comes to the horde shrine to do a ritual and discover if there was a child among the shrine kids that could join the golden lotus.
    mokimo (the hozen) loves dezco's kids as if they were his own.
    none of the pandaren children react to the ritual, but dezco's sons do.
    chi-ji tells dezco to choose one son to stay with the golden lotus. the other son could stay with dezco.
    dezco doesn't want to leave any of his sons, so he decides to run away with both kids.
    the golden lotus follow dezco, but they don't try to persuade him from his decision of running away.
    mogu are invading the valley and shit.
    a quilen grabs one of dezco's son and runs to his mogu master.
    dezco and mokimo run to save the kid.
    they manage to take the kid back, but in the fight, dezco's other kid gets crushed.
    both mokimo and dezco's surviving son are poisoned by the mogu's dagger.
    they go to the pools in the valley and the pool of hope and chi-ji cure the kid and mokimo, but the dead kid doesn't revive.
    dezco decides to let the remaining baby join the golden lotus.
    in the end, dezco starts preparing himself to do the ritual again, for his son's death.

Saddest of it all:

dezco suspects it was he who crushed his son during the battle, so worried to rescue the captive baby that he forgot about the other one.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-05-07 at 01:52 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

omg Thats so sad! i gotta read that story even though i never usually read that stuff.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    i realy hope we will see the effects of this story in the game also. As he stil has his kids with him.

No Tusk Club.

I think I need to go give Dezco a hug or something now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Manly tears are shed...

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of reading it right now.
    Yay for new character developments!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    in the beginning, dezco is doing an ancient tauren ritual to honor his late wife's death.
    the golden lotus comes to the horde shrine to do a ritual and discover if there was a child among the shrine kids that could join the golden lotus.
    mokimo (the hozen) loves dezco's kids as if they were his own.
    none of the pandaren children react to the ritual, but dezco's sons do.
    chi-ji tells dezco to choose one son to stay with the golden lotus. the other son could stay with dezco.
    dezco doesn't want to leave any of his sons, so he decides to run away with both kids.
    the golden lotus follow dezco, but they don't try to persuade him from his decision of running away.
    mogu are invading the valley and shit.
    a quilen grabs one of dezco's son and runs to his mogu master.
    dezco and mokimo run to save the kid.
    they manage to take the kid back, but in the fight, dezco's other kid gets crushed.
    both mokimo and dezco's surviving son are poisoned by the mogu's dagger.
    they go to the pools in the valley and the pool of hope and chi-ji cure the kid and mokimo, but the dead kid doesn't revive.
    dezco decides to let the remaining baby join the golden lotus.
    in the end, dezco starts preparing himself to do the ritual again, for his son's death.

Saddest of it all:

dezco suspects it was he who crushed his son during the battle, so worried to rescue the captive baby that he forgot about the other one.
    Man, that last bit is some Spider Man shit I tell ya...

And I thought "finally, taurens get something nice without killing or bad stuff happening" and bam, this...another "nice" work blizz, keep doing your stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty sad but i liked that Blizzard took some time to make more lore for another character

this was one of the best short stories yet, loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit T.T......that is all

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    It was pretty sad but i liked that Blizzard took some time to make more lore for another character
    ....I think they learned with a certain forgettable Elvish racial leader, whos voice actor sounds way too much like a tank in my raid grp.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah even though Dezco is not a HUGE HUGE lore figure, hes def intresting, and is pretty awesome to see that something else might be in the works for him acourding to this story. Im intrested in seeing if this will have any impact on him in-game in 5.4 etc.

Deleted
    Dezco for Warchief...

I'm really trying but I can't take any story about a walking bull seriously. Especially a Native American Themed Minotaur with a Christian themed class.
    Not sure why I'm bothering to post if you just see this as a bash on Dezco, but there it is.

Personally even as I play Horde seeing that crater the Horde Dug in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms has boiled my tears on the frying pan of my HATE for everyone involved with that deed. Especially those that did nothing. Somebody make me care about this. I'm serious.

Deleted
    He's a Tauren, we never get any great Lore, reading this made me happy and sad.

Dezco truly believes in a better world, its frustrating to see that those kind of people are often the ones with the worst fates.

And it won't turn out to be better in the close future.