Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    1 I did not say vanilla

2 I am not crying merely reminiscing

3 I never even said vanilla as I started in bc
    Still, the same would apply to you, TBC or Vanilla, i just see way to many QQ threads, about TBC or Vanilla. Sorry to have an "Attitude"... I just don't understand, if the current content was so bad, why play it... Cause thats what alot of people do, QQ About the current expansion. But still play it...

Ok, so tfw is 'that feeling when'. Now your sentences make even less sense. 'That feeling when first gold'?

Anyway, if it's about feelings, the thing I remember best is the first time I laid eyes on the gates of Orgrimmar (the Classic gates, not the new ones). Coming from the starter zones, through the canyon and then the magnificent sight of Orgrimmar, that was amazing.

The only other thing I really miss about Classic is downranking and the 5 second rule. Healing was much more about skill then it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    TFW I first stepped through the gates above UC in Vanilla. A random player on his way out asked if I was new and gave me 10g.

Deleted
    Tfw grammar was still taught at school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panszer View Post
    Still, the same would apply to you, TBC or Vanilla, i just see way to many QQ threads, about TBC or Vanilla. Sorry to have an "Attitude"... I just don't understand, if the current content was so bad, why play it... Cause thats what alot of people do, QQ About the current expansion. But still play it...
    Read my OP again, I never said it was bad. In fact I said it was good simply miss being new to the game, not that the game was better then

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Ok, so tfw is 'that feeling when'. Now your sentences make even less sense. 'That feeling when first gold'?

Anyway, if it's about feelings, the thing I remember best is the first time I laid eyes on the gates of Orgrimmar (the Classic gates, not the new ones). Coming from the starter zones, through the canyon and then the magnificent sight of Orgrimmar, that was amazing.

The only other thing I really miss about Classic is downranking and the 5 second rule. Healing was much more about skill then it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Tfw grammar was still taught at school.
    tfw you guys weren't aware of "tfw" therefore don't understand how it's used

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    tfw you guys weren't aware of "tfw" therefore don't understand how it's used
    Yeah, I'm kind of passed the age where I made my own language and thought it was cool.

Pretty much.
    Didn't realise making up a language extended in to adulthood these days.