Poll: have you ever been in a fight?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    i was like woow there cowboy slow your horse you shouldnt post you murder stories online lmao. talk about a mindrape good job
    But mutilation of corpses are okay? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Holyshnikies View Post
    Im a pretty smart and likable guy. Never had anyone ever get so angry with me that they started to push me to start a fight. So nope. And I'm 25.
    so am i except im 21, but i have a feminine face and people tend to not like that. why does that bother people lolz

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    But mutilation of corpses are okay? :P
    u a doctor or future doctor.( medical school if not your a odd man)
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

u a doctor or future doctor.( medical school if not your a odd man)
    You got me there. Its still weird though. Probably have to dissect testes 2 weeks from now - im not sure how comfortable i feel...

Never had a real fight, nobody has ever really pushed my buttons. But I used to do Mixed Martial Arts, I did it for about a year, so I can defend myself if needed. I feel as if I don't need to fight, a lot of people in my school like to fight for stupid reasons. But I do agree that backing down from somebody makes you look kinda bad, so if someone were to insult me or my family, maybe even my intelligence, I would ask them to meet me outside the school (because I don't want to get suspended, wouldn't e allowed to my school dance and stuff). But yeah, never been in a fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Nope. Never been in a fight in my life. Never been punched, and have never punched anyone.

I mastered the art of being liked enough by everyone to never be a target for such things early on in my high school years. I made everyone believe I was not worth such aggressive attentions, I made a point of never pissing off people too much that it would result in that.

I think that for someone that is almost 21 years old and quite a geeky individual, that to have been punched, or indeed, have punched anyone, is not bad. Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Kicked some ass, and had my ass kicked plenty of times. Kids will be kids.
    Pretty much this when I was younger. I haven't been in a fight in years.

Quote Originally Posted by SausageRawr View Post
    Never had a real fight, nobody has ever really pushed my buttons. But I used to do Mixed Martial Arts, I did it for about a year, so I can defend myself if needed. I feel as if I don't need to fight, a lot of people in my school like to fight for stupid reasons. But I do agree that backing down from somebody makes you look kinda bad, so if someone were to insult me or my family, maybe even my intelligence, I would ask them to meet me outside the school (because I don't want to get suspended, wouldn't e allowed to my school dance and stuff). But yeah, never been in a fight.
    i don't understand how backing down makes you look bad. it just comes back to not caring about what the public thinks of you, and just worrying about what you think of yourself. stupid insults and name calling aren't worth the trouble of fighting. defending yourself or someone else from harm is the only thing worth fighting over.

Deleted
    Its been about 15 years since I was in a real fight, oh and im 22 now so my last real fight was when I was 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I give my answer, I must pull this from Wikipedia:

Hand-to-hand combat is the most ancient form of fighting known.
    In short: Yes.

Last fistfight I had was this morning. With my younger brother (i'm 29 and he's 20). I beat his ass for slamming the front door on my arm. Not a brotherly playfight, I'm talking a full-on ass kicking session. Ended up having to change my clothes. Luckily none of the neighbors saw us or they probably would've called the cops while I was there. Someone did 'cause I got a call while at work that my brother was arrested for tearing shit up after I left >.>;

If most of you were standing in front of me you wouldn't want to get into it with me. I'm 6'1" and currently weigh 215lbs. I don't mind fighting people bigger than me either.

...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Yeah ive been in a few, win some lose some.

Recently I got into a scuffle with some MMO-Champ members.

Wells ambushed me with his tweed jacket and corn-cob pipe, took him down with a well placed roundhouse kick

Celltrex came at me with some well used anal beads, swinging around his head like a flail, took him out with some rabbit punches.

Tallil tried to use her female wiles on me and kick me in the junk, snap kicked her in the ovaries.

Rich came at me with some soccer hooligan nonsense, gave him quite the thrashing

diurdi pushed me and said "come at me brah", flicked him in the nose and he ran away.

Cattaclysmic tried to give me a limp wristed smack, i took it like a champ and stomped on his misshaped toes.

I survived a MMOC knock out drag out fight and i won.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Thanks for the laugh. At least I think that was sarcasm. If not, no insult intended.
    Haha yeah it was a joke, although to be honest I do think that watching other people fight (perhaps not DBZ on account of that being completely absurd) could help me hold my own in a real fight, and I do watch a lot of MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Yeah ive been in a few, win some lose some.

Recently I got into a scuffle with some MMO-Champ members.

Wells ambushed me with his tweed jacket and corn-cob pipe, took him down with a well placed roundhouse kick

Celltrex came at me with some well used anal beads, swinging around his head like a flail, took him out with some rabbit punches.

Tallil tried to use her female wiles on me and kick me in the junk, snap kicked her in the ovaries.

Rich came at me with some soccer hooligan nonsense, gave him quite the thrashing

diurdi pushed me and said "come at me brah", flicked him in the nose and he ran away.

Cattaclysmic tried to give me a limp wristed smack, i took it like a champ and stomped on his misshaped toes.

I survived a MMOC knock out drag out fight and i won.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

"Celltrex came at me with some well used anal beads, swinging around his head like a flail"

That was hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

"Celltrex came at me with some well used anal beads, swinging around his head like a flail"

That was hysterical.
    Last starfighter was throwing his body peircings at me like ninja stars, i yanked on his nipple rings untill they seperated from his body.

have you ever been in a fight?
    i think experiencing a physical fight is a good thing. ive been in a couple fight in my day, they taught me alot about life.
    Yes, back in primary school and less often in high school. An ugly, savage time and the only thing it taught me is that children are cruel and stupid. And some people never grow out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Many times. People who know me now would be very surprised if they found out xD
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You got me there. Its still weird though. Probably have to dissect testes 2 weeks from now - im not sure how comfortable i feel...
    Cant blame ya, that would be torture beyond belief for any man.

OT: Ive been in more then a few fights, trained in kickboxing for ~4yrs when i was a bit younger. Ive also been in bar fights, and school fights, and a few in mosh pits... not sure if we are counting those. Fights are no big deal really, also i was never bullied or anything really, and i was a smaller guy pretty much my entire life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really not outside my own family. Doubt that counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Never been in a fight before but I remember in high school when I was a freshman I saw what looked like juniors and seniors line up across one another at some shady location on campus and start yelling at each other. Then they ran at each other, stopped and walked away like nothing happened. Eeriest and funniest thing I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Ive had my fair share of drunk fights with randoms over nothing. Altough that was 8-10 years ago and I can't see the point in fighting anymore.

As an adult, 4 all out fights. Been to court twice, no conviction. You give and you take, I've been beaten up 2 times, got jumped by 3 guys after telling them to fuck off, my girl can usually handle guys coming on to her, but these guys didn't get the hints, nor did they understand a clear and obvious "NO, can you leave me alone", so it had to be done. The odds wasn't exactly in my favour but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

The other time was totally unprovoked, I never understood why I got attacked at least, the dude knocked me out quite handily with an iron hook at the forehead, cracked my skull, trip to the ER, got that shit stitched up. My cousin(powerlifter, weighing in at 100kg muscles) made him fly through the air like something NASA would have been proud to have built seconds later though. So I called that even.

Me and my buddies bumrushed a bunch of high schoolers who was beating up another kid, adults kicking the shit out of teenagers never looks good, taken to court, no conviction since we defended the kid who was getting beaten up.

Drunken idiot who couldn't control his temper, taken to court, no conviction, self defense.

I'm not a violant guy, just stupid at times, 3 of those 4 fights could have been avoided I guess... but as I said, you gotta draw the line somewhere.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-05-08 at 01:34 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...