Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Getting into a god damn normal raid. I have a 505 Arms Warrior and 499 Enhancement shaman that I can't get into any normal raid I actually need/Want. Basically its "You can't go if you've never been and have experience". Infinite Loop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystnz View Post
    Making my toon jump around and be mobile, I play a Mage, i just want to stand and pew pew!
    Also jumping from one thing to another, this might be related to the above.

Oh and I have trouble noticing that my target is dead or gone, and end up over healing my pet.
    Weird, I have the same affliction. Is there any hope?

Tanking. I tried, many, many times on every class, but I just suck at it. There's always a mob hitting someone else and I just don't notice it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Leveling alts. I play for like an hour then I'm burned out already and want to play another character. I completely lack whatever it is that most people have that allows them to power through the grind. With the exception of my main post-expac where I need to cap for raiding quickly, all my alts were leveled at the pace of like an hour a week over the course of months and months. I love alts but I am soooo slow.
    same here.. I love playing my alts and always get excited to play them, but after I log in it takes about one or two hours (or a dungeon run) and then I can't stand playing them anymore and don't touch them for a while..

also I suck at every kind of pvp.. battlegrounds, arena, duels.. except for my said twinks I don't even bother anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Making gold. I follow countless gold guides(free not paid for) that people use to make gold themselves, and I can barely make 3k+ off the same techniques.
    this also applies.. all the gold reserves I have are from sold epics I randomly found while questing after the start of MoP.. one of my guild mates told me how easy it was on our server to make gold with selling enchantments, but everytime I try to sell something, the auctions eventually expire >_>
    Last edited by mmoc6758ac0f09; 2013-05-08 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    Leveling, i get bored easily and i'm very time inefficient.

PVP and to some extent raid leading. Oh and I'm with Tziva on leveling alts, I take months to level one toon because I cant play it for more than 1-2 hours.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I fail at understanding stats. Also tactics for fights until I've done them a few times.

Deleted
    I fail at doing dailys ^^
    i pick them up, do 1 -2 of them and then thinks "screw those, im doing a dungeon" or something like that
    AND i also fail at durumo the forgotten x)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty good at all aspects of the game. I just don't seem to get along well with others.

Deleted
    I fail to understand how to tank Stoneguards in MSV, for that reason I have avoided tanking MSV from 1st boss.

Dailies. I'm not being a bandwagon hater about there being too many dailies or anything, that's beside the point. I've never been any good at doing dailies. I'll do them for like 2 days before I'm all "UGH."

Took me 2 years to do the netherwing drakes dailies, and that's like a 2 week commitment post-BC.

I'm freaking terrible at dailies.

Deleted
    I fail at PvP, alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I fail to understand how to tank Stoneguards in MSV, for that reason I have avoided tanking MSV from 1st boss.
    It's confusing at first but becomes easier once you learn the taunt priority, I dont tank but I've pretty much learnt it during progression because our tanks would always call taunts over vent and I just sorta got used to it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Arenas...I just shake like mad and can't hit any of the right keys.

Not shouting at that one guy in 25 mans who dies from the same thing over and over...and over.....every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Standing still, I'm always moving and jumping around. It doesn't really matter since it doesn't affect my dps but sometimes it looks retarded

10+ Year Old Account
    soloing on my warlock/priest. cant do anything past t4. my warrior/hunter/dk however has no problem doing bc content.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

- Healing. TBH, I've never really tried.
    - PvP, I know what to do, I know where to go, but when I have to fight, my mind freezes.
    - Gold management, sometimes I have a lot, sometimes I barely have any.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    - getting the right gear from LFR regardless of Mogu Runes used

10+ Year Old Account
    logging off for the night.

when i think im done i try and think of an excuse to stay on. "oh wait, let me check my farm to see if i planted for tomorrow... what gear to i need from raid for tomorrow?... what should i work on when i log on tomorrow?... how are prices for living steel, ect?..."

it's more of an OCD/addiction really than doing something bad. i guess archaeology. since it's been out, i've never got it passed 75

Deleted
    I'm horrid at pvp. Seems running around in circles screaming GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEE isn't massively effective....who would have thought it eh.