Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
    Widow mines OP
    Just an annoyance really. Mostly that they affect zerg much greater than T/P. Terran have scans+ravens and 'Toss have the observer that's invisible. Zerg get a fucking massive balloon with no attacks that can cause a supply block if killed. Plus 1 mine can take out a tonne of lings/blings/drones and 2/3 can take down an entire flock of mutalisk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
    Widow mines OP
    Care to say why you think this? Maybe we can help you not suffer too badly with them. Also, my friend just went into school this morning and had a heart attack. She was 17, not a drinker and not a smoker. I have an exam tomorrow but I am working my way through a bottle of famous grouse at an alarming pace. Thank god I've already passed the module.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-05-08 at 08:44 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    That's pretty grim, she ok now? I wish I had exemptions from exams, got 2 next week and haven't even began studying :/ Third year as well, really want/need two A's for going into my fourth year so I can get a first.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, she's dead.

And same, although I'm a first year so I'll probably pass anyway. Will start revision soon, got my first exam on the 24th (apart from tomorrows).
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Holy shit now I know how much Idra likes his macro. 90 drones...

Waiting for unexpected ragequit.

And there we go.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-05-08 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    Well to be honest it doesnt matter at what point in the game IdrA leaves, might as well have forfeited the match, he cant beat polt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Just an annoyance really. Mostly that they affect zerg much greater than T/P. Terran have scans+ravens and 'Toss have the observer that's invisible. Zerg get a fucking massive balloon with no attacks that can cause a supply block if killed. Plus 1 mine can take out a tonne of lings/blings/drones and 2/3 can take down an entire flock of mutalisk.
    It's not so much that they can kill a million zerg units, it's more that they force the Zerg to play in a way the race isn't designed to be played... it makes you go from very fast swarming, or counter attacks, to slowly sending one ling at a time to their deaths to absorb shots. Seeker missiles do the same thing, but you can dodge them easily enough as Zerg by being quick (the whole point of most of the units of the race).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    No, she's dead.

And same, although I'm a first year so I'll probably pass anyway. Will start revision soon, got my first exam on the 24th (apart from tomorrows).
    Oh man, I know how you might feel. My best friend's little sister passed away at the age of 16 1,5 years ago.

Tyrael, I'm in Münster, NRW. So not quite Bayern. But thank you anyway!

I think I forgot the charging cable for the laptop... ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

uuugh, I have a noob question if you guys don't mind....

I have that shitty version of WoL that lasted for 6 months only, do I need to buy the full version to be able to play HotS?

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Oh man, I know how you might feel. My best friend's little sister passed away at the age of 16 1,5 years ago.

Tyrael, I'm in Münster, NRW. So not quite Bayern. But thank you anyway!

I think I forgot the charging cable for the laptop... ^_^
    Eh, Münster is fine, though I'm not a fan of NRW myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling you do need the full version... they are however sold as a pack to gain you a bit of discount.

Gonna see if I can find the laptop cable before I hit the bed. If I don't have it I probably won't be playing for a couple of days
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

I have a feeling you do need the full version... they are however sold as a pack to gain you a bit of discount.

Gonna see if I can find the laptop cable before I hit the bed. If I don't have it I probably won't be playing for a couple of days
    A shit... well, sigh, guess I'll have to suck it up and buy it if I wanna play it.

Why'd you come to Germany anyway? and how could you forget it?
    Good luck on your search for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    A shit... well, sigh, guess I'll have to suck it up and buy it if I wanna play it.

Why'd you come to Germany anyway? and how could you forget it?
    Good luck on your search for it.
    Visiting my father who just happens to be German.

I don't really know how I could forget it. T.T

10+ Year Old Account

Where in Germany? I've been a couple times to visit family in Munich... I nearly vomited from how different the landscape is compared to LA when flying in. xD

Deleted
    Ok after 16 hours of mostly failing at packing due to having my amp and guitar plugged in and Pink Floyd playing, i'm ready to go back to the UK for 3 months. May god have mercy on my soul.

Also means no proper starcraft until sunday, not like i've been able to play all week anyway, but still ><

Well I never had one, can't you just.... buy another cable? Sorry if that is the most stupid thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Well I never had one, can't you just.... buy another cable? Sorry if that is the most stupid thing ever.
    Im gonna have a look for a new one. At least if weather is shit and I do have time to play sc.

Got woken up by alarm clock at 11... wow that was a nice amount of sleep.

Deleted
    This came up on reddit after today's WCS Eu group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to get a power cable. Have to look for one tomorrow when the shops are open.

I have to get a power cable. Have to look for one tomorrow when the shops are open.
    Viel Glück!

And Blizzard STILL isn't letting me buy SC2 for some reason....