Deleted
    EU player looking to be referred, I will pay for my own chest at first, and depending on whether I wish to continue after we have been leveling I will buy the expansions/game time, unless you wish to donate game time yourself.

You need at least:
    To be on an active server
    Supply bags/gold/flying

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    EU player looking to be referred, I will pay for my own chest at first, and depending on whether I wish to continue after we have been leveling I will buy the expansions/game time, unless you wish to donate game time yourself.

You need at least:
    Supply bags/gold/flying
    pm sent!
    10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post

You need at least:
    Supply bags/gold/flying
    Forgot to mention:

I prefer horde servers with high population and guilds (twisting nether, silvermoon etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    My Raf post got deleted?
    Anyways

I am looking to recruit someone on US Realm - Kel'thuzad, I've been playing for some time now and wanting a warlock, warrior, along with a boomkin. I am willing to buy you guild heirlooms, provide bags and gold, also a level 25 pvp guild who will supply you with pvp blues if you're interested in pvp. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype aidengrey, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.
    Still looking.....

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone Horde US im on illidan OR darkspear alliance realm Skype:flowdock Email Jdez213ATyahooDOTcom just message me on either looking to recruit someone who won't bail mid way through it or once they get a lvl 80 I have had 6 that's right 6! recruited people and they all bailed and never paid for a month of membership after they got there 80 or stopped playing halfway through it one even got banned while we were leveling so please someone who for sure knows they will be playing the game for a while im very flexible if you don't have a lot of time to play im cool with it also. All I require is you have your own battlechest.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.
    I'll also be rolling a shaman so I can go heals for faster ques if needed.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

Add my skype: deadly_srs

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Priest so I can go heals for faster queues if needed.

What I provide:
    - 4,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

What you provide:

Skype ID: PossibleTango

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.

What I will do:
    - 4,000 gold
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High school student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and buy the game expansions.

Last edited by PossibleTango; 2013-05-10 at 01:01 AM.

What I will do:
    - 4,000 gold
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on around 3 - 10 P.M.

What you provide:

Looking to recruit someone to US servers. I have characters on multiple servers and I pretty much have unlimited play time atm. Add Raktuen on skype. You can PM for more details. I will provide gold, bags, flying etc. You provide the games and the game time.

Need a recruit?!
    Want to level fast.

WoW Vet looking to get into the swing of things and level a few characters.

I live US- Eastern Time, work but get out by 7 pm latest.
    I will provide games, and game time, humor, skill, and know how.

You provide:
    Gold, bags, flying, good times, and a want to level multiple heroes.

Feel free to pm me here.

No longer looking for raf.

thanks
    Last edited by tideki; 2013-05-10 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Change in circumstances

Im looking to do RAF on US servers. I would Prefer Horde Kil'jaeden but im open to other servers and factionI would like 1 toon to be on Kil'Jaedon. If we level on Kil'jaeden I can provide gold and bags.

I would prefer to recruit you.
    I dont care what faction we go to.
    I prefer PVP servers but Im willing to go PVE, also prefer medium-high pop servers.
    Can match almost anyone's play times.

Pretty knowledgeable about the game. Looking for a new friend or group of friends in the gaming community. I dont have many friends that play wow any more.

About me:
    student
    played since vanilla
    Just coming back to the game.

pm me here or email me at brent_owns@hotmail.com
    (send me your skype info if you have it)

Deleted
    Looking to RAF someone, I play on EU, Auchindoun (Alliance), but we can start on horde there I don't really mind
    I'm offering 10k gold, 5k at level 1, and the other 5k upon reaching level 90 together
    PM me for more information!

Deleted
    Looking to RAF on EU-Auchindoun (alliance), or horde.. I really don't mind.I'll be offering 10k gold, though you'll be geting 5k at start and 5k upon reaching level 90 together!
    Looking forward to leveling, so pm me for more information!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone Horde US im on illidan OR darkspear alliance realm Skype:flowdock Email Jdez213ATyahooDOTcom just message me on either looking to recruit someone who won't bail mid way through it or once they get a lvl 80 I have had 6 that's right 6! recruited people and they all bailed and never paid for a month of membership after they got there 80 or stopped playing halfway through it one even got banned while we were leveling so please someone who for sure knows they will be playing the game for a while im very flexible if you don't have a lot of time to play im cool with it also. All I require is you have your own battlechest.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.
    I'll also be rolling a shaman so I can go heals for faster ques if needed.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:

Add my skype: deadly_srs

What I will do:
    - 4,000 gold
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on around 3 - 10 P.M.

What you provide:

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking to be recruited on a US server, alliance side. I'm a bored wow veteran looking to level a few new characters. I would prefer a recruiter living on the west coast and one capable of purchasing the battlechest as well as flying mounts, bags, etc. Send an email to thisemail2222(at)gmail(dot)com if you want to start leveling asap!
    Last edited by taber; 2013-05-11 at 04:23 AM.