Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    cant wait for this for my ipad i probably wont bother with it on pc though
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    i enjoyed it very much!

Sucks we didn't get to see more of the rogue, didn't even get to show off that "combo mechanic" unique to rogues that they were so proud of, that druid raped his face with a rush deck.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Sucks we didn't get to see more of the rogue, didn't even get to show off that "combo mechanic" unique to rogues that they were so proud of, that druid raped his face with a rush deck.

yeah i think the pre-recorded games are better for showing off decks than live ones. they can set it up then how they like to show off what they need. i was hoping for more games, wanted to see every class :P
    dragonmaw - EU

For those who missed it you can already watch the VoD http://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone/c/2261460

Deleted
    Really makes me want to play it, hope they put up a stream like this again soon or give an ETA on the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    yeah i think the pre-recorded games are better for showing off decks than live ones. they can set it up then how they like to show off what they need. i was hoping for more games, wanted to see every class :P
    Seeing live games taught some valuable lessons though, like that getting rushed is a real possibility, and that one bad move can cost you the game. Like when he screwed up the Hunter game by playing that wolf.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

That last match was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    That last match was awesome.

so much luck lol. first that brawl, then the mind control, then ragnaros

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Seeing live games taught some valuable lessons though, like that getting rushed is a real possibility, and that one bad move can cost you the game. Like when he screwed up the Hunter game by playing that wolf.

oh yeah i liked the live games, i hope they do more :P

but it didn't show off the decks very well when the opponent just rushes :P
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the most interesting things was the fact that if you start second you get 5 more life now. That's a pretty huge difference, so it must have meant that starting first had a real significant edge to it. Makes me wonder if hitting as fast as you can (rushing) is too powerful in the game at the moment. That Druid vs Rogue duel seemed almost unfair. And combined with an advantage of starting first it might have caused them to bring balance changes, i.e. the 5 health buff on top of the extra card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I thought the most interesting things was the fact that if you start second you get 5 more life now. That's a pretty huge difference, so it must have meant that starting first had a real significant edge to it. Makes me wonder if hitting as fast as you can (rushing) is too powerful in the game at the moment. That Druid vs Rogue duel seemed almost unfair. And combined with an advantage of starting first it might have caused them to bring balance changes, i.e. the 5 health buff on top of the extra card.

yeah rushing seems a bit to powerful right now, just spawn as many weak minions as you can. will have to play beta/see more games though to decide :P
    dragonmaw - EU

i still dont like that you can attack enemy hero while there are minions on board. I can imagine the cheese with zerging weak minions.

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    i still dont like that you can attack enemy hero while there are minions on board. I can imagine the cheese with zerging weak minions.
    Agree, I wish the opponent board would have to be empty before damaging his health.

I also wish for a turn structure
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-05-10 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    Works fine in WoW TCG, no reason to reinvent the wheel for this game, which is basically WoW TCG Lite

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Agree, I wish the opponent board would have to be empty before damaging his health.

I also wish for a turn structure
    The problem is a turn structure is that it can be really hard to explain this in an easy way to new player. Like magic stack rule with "first in last out" is really not easy to explain to people that dont get the game.

Personally I find it really wierd that monsters have hp and because of this getting 1 big dude on the board is not as big of a deal since its going to take damage everytime it kills a weaker minion. But I dont think its an issue its just diffrent but you are most likely going to get used to it very quickly.