Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I am praying that all these fuckers that are against soldiers and the military get drafted vietnam style, see how big their balls are then.
    There was a law proposed in 1916 that would have people vote to approve specific military actions. The people that voted yes would have their names volunteered to serve in the military if needed.

This whole Benghazi situation reminds me of the somolia in the early 90's, when our soldiers were left to die because the politicians were to chickenshit to commit the forces nessesary to save our military personnal in a hopeless ambush.

If your going to deploy military/diplomatic personnal abroad, then you should have the balls nessesary to back them up if need be.

Oh well, ima be out of the army in about 6 months so I guess I won't have to worry about that kinda shit on my end soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is nothing but a political sideshow to attempt to damage Hillary in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    Well if people died from her incompetence and inability to make decisive actions under pressure, than yes it should damage her 2016 hopes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think an investigation is warranted - deaths like these should never be taken lightly - but I don't think it's fair to jump to conclusions, which is what those pushing for the investigation did from the beginning.

Not complicated guys

Nixon left office because of Watergate. Republicans are trying to turn this into watergate. So basically the House of Representatives continues to vote out ObamaCare with President Obama in office (35th time tomorrow btw) and hold dumb ass hearing like this.

Thats what you and every other democrat have been saying since Susan Rice lied to the world. Not one Democrat has questioned the facts and the only reponse we get is that its a witch hunt but let me tell you something:

Yes, republicans are getting a bi-product from this horrible event but that does not negate the fact that we still need answers to prevent shit like this from happening again. They need to Man up and own their mistake if this really was a logistic mistake by the white house and the state dept. Dont point your fingers at the GOP just because they are trying to take advantage of a fuck up they created.
    Last edited by bamf775; 2013-05-10 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    I think an investigation is warranted - deaths like these should never be taken lightly - but I don't think it's fair to jump to conclusions, which is what those pushing for the investigation did from the beginning.
    Well Grizzily if the Obama administration had been more transparant about what happend instead of creating a situation in which congressional investigations were nessesary conclusions wouldn't have been jumped to...

well...they probally till would have been..lol...but it would have been baseless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Right.

These people set out in their "investigation" already arriving at the conclusion that Obama was guilty of . . . something . . . before they even had evidence.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    There was a law proposed in 1916 that would have people vote to approve specific military actions. The people that voted yes would have their names volunteered to serve in the military if needed.

This whole Benghazi situation reminds me of the somolia in the early 90's, when our soldiers were left to die because the politicians were to chickenshit to commit the forces nessesary to save our military personnal in a hopeless ambush.

If your going to deploy military/diplomatic personnal abroad, then you should have the balls nessesary to back them up if need be.

Oh well, ima be out of the army in about 6 months so I guess I won't have to worry about that kinda shit on my end soon.
    I Like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Not complicated guys

Nixon left office because of Watergate. Republicans are trying to turn this into watergate. So basically the House of Representatives continues to vote out ObamaCare with President Obama in office (35th time tomorrow btw) and hold dumb ass hearing like this.
    WAnna know a huge difference between this and watergate.

People in this situation died.

Of course watergate was just a political witch hunt right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Not complicated guys

Are you kidding me . . .

Useless fuckers.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if people died from her incompetence and inability to make decisive actions under pressure, than yes it should damage her 2016 hopes.
    That's a big if. Seems like this entire situation is nothing but a big bag of if's. If there is a coverup. If people died to incompetence. If if if. At least they had the balls to go to congress and actually give honest testimony. Unlike Alberto "I don't recall" Gonzalez and Donald "Lied under oath about Abu Ghraib" Rumsfeld.

An SAD team in Benghazi did come to their aid and got them back to the local CIA safe house where they were later reinforced by another team flying in from Tripoli.

What assets were available and denied?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Right.

These people set out in their "investigation" already arriving at the conclusion that Obama was guilty of . . . something . . . before they even had evidence.
    Well Adam if the Administration would have been forthcoming from the beginning and not lied to the public about the circumstances of the attack, maybe it would have cooled the jets on the guys wanting to find something to be pissed about.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I Like it!

I know right....

of course nothing like that WILL EVER be passed through congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Grizzily if the Obama administration had been more transparant about what happend instead of creating a situation in which congressional investigations were nessesary conclusions wouldn't have been jumped to...

well...they probally till would have been..lol...but it would have been baseless.
    Should they have been more transparent? Of course. This administration's been pretty shit when it comes to transparency, though. Investigating what exactly happened and why should happen. I still don't think the accusations as of yet are justified, at least not in the eyes of our legal system. We shouldn't be presuming guilt from the start.

15+ Year Old Account
    So obvious noone cares but it is just a smearing campaign.
    Yup I said it. No fucking politician care. The total lack of congressional hearings regarding thousands of dead and wounded americans and allies not to mention civilians in an illegal war proves it.

Some handful of people died, what is the big deal? Cherrypicking suffering for a political agenda, hah.
    So low.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

That's a big if. Seems like this entire situation is nothing but a big bag of if's. If there is a coverup. If people died to incompetence. If if if. At least they had the balls to go to congress and actually give honest testimony. Unlike Alberto "I don't recall" Gonzalez and Donald "Lied under oath about Abu Ghraib" Rumsfeld.
    Dick "Executive Privilege" Cheney?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Seems as more information comes out, it makes Hillary's account less and less crediable, especially since multiple sources that were on the ground during the attack and giving statements directly opposing her testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Are you kidding me . . .

Useless fuckers.
    god I wish I was. Really try not to think about it because it is depressing

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...are-next-week/

Depending on which congressional aides are asked, next week’s vote will be anywhere between the 33rd or 37th attempt to repeal all or part of the law since its passage in 2010.

Well Adam if the Administration would have been forthcoming from the beginning and not lied to the public about the circumstances of the attack, maybe it would have cooled the jets on the guys wanting to find something to be pissed about.[COLOR="red"]
    To be fair, they were not only covering their own asses but also trying to cover up intensive JSAC operations which is what triggered the attack.