Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I am a "non-white," I found hating myself to be counter-productive.
    Only because hating yourself would be a hate crime. DUH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Deport the lot of them, let them protest in Pakistan or Iraq.
    whilst I agree that ANY immigrant preaching hatred towards my country, or any country that they have emigrated to should be deported to their country of origin, all they need to say is that they wont get a fair trial for anything and they get to stay here. Look at Abu Qatada.

In the UK we don't technically have total freedom of speech, here you can see what is prohibited. The majority of which is seen in the video by the OP, Yet the police do nothing because they know that it would be blown out of proportion by the Extreme minority. Personally I would have had them all locked up and made it very clear that they where actually breaking UK law with the chants of the protest.

Deleted
    I understand if they go protesting for something. That said, when they go with sayings like "british police go to hell" for arresting a wife of a terrorist they've gone a bit far. They're bordering extremism. Still, ignoring this, as long as they don't do actions that are breaking the UK laws... they have the right to protest. I don't agree with their points or their way of protesting though.

I only find problematic that they wish to impose their thinking on others. And this is what makes them fanatics. And, to be honest, I never understood people like them. If they liked the country they left so much... why did they leave? Ok, I understand, you protest because you don't like some things in the country you moved to, but you don't try to impose the same things from the country you left, in the end, that's why you left from it, isn't it?

Funny, this reminds me of MMOs and how people leaving WoW go to other MMOs and ask the devs to implement things that existed in WoW, to make the game "more like WoW" then they complain the game has become too much like WoW and if they wanted WoW they'd play WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal people don't want extremists in the country and extremists don't want to be here well i have a perfect solution for them -.- Why would the morons even be in a country they detest so much -.-

Also i feel those people in the video are hiding behind their race way too much to protect their religious beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Normal people don't want extremists in the country and extremists don't want to be here well i have a perfect solution for them -.- Why would the morons even be in a country they detest so much -.-

Also i feel those people in the video are hiding behind their race way too much to protect their religious beliefs.
    Because. They're. Ingrates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    whilst I agree that ANY immigrant preaching hatred towards my country, or any country that they have emigrated to should be deported to their country of origin, all they need to say is that they wont get a fair trial for anything and they get to stay here. Look at Abu Qatada.

In the UK we don't technically have total freedom of speech, here you can see what is prohibited. The majority of which is seen in the video by the OP, Yet the police do nothing because they know that it would be blown out of proportion by the Extreme minority. Personally I would have had them all locked up and made it very clear that they where actually breaking UK law with the chants of the protest.
    Oh, didn't know of those laws in UK. Then, I'm sorry to say, but your police is to blame. All citizens are equal in the face of the state, and if they break the law they should answer for it. By leaving them to continue, they see they can afford to do this with no problem, and they continue with worse things. This problem with fanatics in UK is your own doing if your police does nothing while they break laws.

I can now understand the native english people wanting for the muslim to go away when they see the police let them break the law and don't do anything. By not doing anything not only are you allowing for more radicals to think your country loves them, but you're also creating a conflict bases on the religion separation, which is even worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ...

Please pay a little more respect to our Saviour and Creator. You are offending Christian believers. Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    You could also apply this logic to those in this thread who are trying to say the same thing about Muslims in general.
    Indeed, it goes both ways. The portrayal of any group/country/religion based on the actions of the few always gets me annoyed.

Deleted
    A quarter of Muslims in the UK thought that the 7/7 terrorist bombings were justified. And that's only the ones who were honest on the survey.

get rid of all the extremists and send them bk to thier own countries - if they dont like it here, or if they wont live under the law of the land then they shouldnt be here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Please pay a little more respect to our Saviour and Creator. You are offending Christian believers. Thank you
    But I've also equally offended Muslims and Atheists. So it all balances out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    And I'm ashamed by the fact that Saudi Arabia won't let women drive cars.

C'est drole, n'est pas?
    As long as the ruling monarch in Saudi Arabia is conservative (and the line of succession as well), there would be no change even if the majority of the population wanted it (And I bet they already do). The only progressive king they had was Faisal (3rd king) and then there is the current so&so progressive king Abdullah (who all for intends and purposes is not ruling any more).

Now, it all really depends whether the next in line is progressive or not. The current crown prince is "Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud" who is ill and would likely not succeed Abdullah. The one after him is apparently Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (2ed deputy prime minister) who is said to be liberal in the family but at the same time to be harsher to minorities (Shittes).

My personal opinion? We will have to wait and hope for a relatively progressive king.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Atheism! No hell there!
    Just because you or others don't believe in Hell, it doesn't mean that its not there. Wake up

Just because you or others don't believe in Hell, it doesn't mean that its not there. Wake up
    And just because you believe it's there means it's there?

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of those people in the video sounded very young....what about if said crazy extremists was born here, you can't really deport them to a random country :S

It would be like me moving to america, having a child , the child then lives in america for 20 years however one day breaks a law, the law then wants to deport him to england even though he's lived in america his entire life 0o Just doesn't really fit :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    We shall see

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Ignore him, he lives under a bridge, if you know what I mean: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11812987

Still here two years later, despite hating it. Must be a masochist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    Ignore him, he lives under a bridge, if you know what I mean: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11812987

Still here two years later, despite hating it. Must be a masochist.
    I live under a bridge for believing in Jesus Christ? Why do you hate religious people so much?

15+ Year Old Account
    Muslim extremists are just the same as Christian extremists, or loud mouthed forum posters. The minority of idiots give the majority, decent folk, a bad name.

When I was in Afghanistan the local Muslims were the kindest, most considerate people I've ever met. Had nothing and were willing to share their last loaf of bread. Good luck finding people like that in the west.

It's extremists on all sides that are wrong with the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    We shall see
    Anyone who knows anything knows that the wicked rest in Nilfhel, land of the oath-breakers and ice giants.