Deleted
    Please get Neymar Man U. You will then have a bigger flop than Torres.

Massively overrated. Mediocre at best and will get destroyed in the Premier League.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post

Massively overrated. Mediocre at best and will get destroyed in the Premier League.
    Ha, this is true, although I think Torres has had a better season this time, I'd actually consider Carrol the bigger flop myself, or even Bebe.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Tomorrow, at 20.30, the portuguese league is decided

Fc Porto vs Benfica

Go Benfica!!!
    My club is Sporting but i am cheering for Benfica! Lisbon > Porto.

he's overated for a reason boys, stop hating rofl.

c'mon porto!!

sport: neymar said, "i'm leaving to his teammates" and talking about rooney, I hope barca don't buy that guy, he's overrated as fuck and slow as fuck also, he's good tho but still
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-05-10 at 06:57 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post

If with all the striker quality out there United settle for Neymar, I will be bitterly disappointed.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all fairness, we really should wait until he comes here before we judge him. All due respect, but the Brazilian competition is nothing compared to Europe, especially La Liga and the EPL. I don't think he should go to the EPL though, it's too physical for him. La Liga is probably his best bet, but then again, I don't think he fits Barcelona's style. We'll have to wait and see.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Isn't the world club champion from Brazil?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Isn't the world club champion from Brazil?
    Yeah. Corinthians. The Brazilian league could be compared to Championship level at best with a few class players.

Neymar has told teammates he will not be waiting until after World Cup 2014 in Brazil and will move to Barcelona this summer.

yaya now a defender, and plz new gk /another winger-striker :3
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Neymar could be the best footballer in the world for all I care, I would not like him anyways, the way he dives....

Also Tottenham probably missing out CL again... need Chelsea or Arsenal lose points now to stand a chance.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Cr7 could be the best footballer in the world for all I care, I would not like him anyways, the way he dives....
    I think like you!
    - Ronald Koeman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you edit the quote or did Jackmoves edit his post? Because editing a quote of someone's post just to possibly cause a (most likely non productive) discussion about Ronaldo isn't cool.

He's just having a bit of fun, d3v

This board is super tame compared to the regular sports forums I visit.

15+ Year Old Account
    a bit of fun like the "pleasant" discussion that took place while Northen Goblin was away? I'm not really bothered if this is tame compared to other sports forums, there isn't really a need for it and other people might take it the wrong way leading to another unnecessary "heated" discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Manuel Pellegrini is going to City. Sad to see such a great and friendly manager leave the Spanish league for such a team. No offense to City, but I don't like the oil money they keep spending. Marca once said that you could insult Pellegrini and he would still say thank you. Class act. I still hate Perez for firing him so quickly, even after he had a then recordbreaking league run. But of course, the 'special' one had to come.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    a bit of fun like the "pleasant" discussion that took place while Northen Goblin was away? I'm not really bothered if this is tame compared to other sports forums, there isn't really a need for it and other people might take it the wrong way leading to another unnecessary "heated" discussion.
    Dicussions regarding Messi or Ronaldo and who is the best should be an auto ban anyway. I've never seen a discussion like that without offensive language.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Pellegrini is indeed awesome. Very underrated manager. With him in charge City will be very dangerous.

However, just like the Falcao to Monaco rumors, I'll wait and see if that actually happens.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post

Dicussions regarding Messi or Ronaldo and who is the best should be an auto ban anyway.
    Messi is the best

15+ Year Old Account
    Well anyway, in theory me pointing out the post is already causing a discussion about it, which wasn't my intention, so I'll leave it there and let the moderators of this forum decide, if anything, what to do about it.

So on another note, 6th June the new Man United home kit is being revealed, which you can already pre order now. Looking forward to see what it looks like and if the "leaked" images were spot on or not.

I feel sorry for Man Utd and their fans if those images happen to be true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I feel sorry for Man Utd and their fans if those images happen to be true.
    Well the Home shirt that's been leaked doesn't look too bad, in fact I think it looks rather good:

I think it looks better than the current 12/13 one, so I'm personally hoping it's not fake. It's like the current white away shirt, but in red with a collar ;D Think it looks pretty smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current United away kit should stay, that thing is a work of art.
    Here's RM's leaked kit:

And here is Barca's new away kit, which I think it just amazing:
    Ohio State Buckeye