Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Again, LFR teaches you nothing, you will not become a better raider threw LFR, you will not reliably get gear threw LFR, LFR is not part of the raider progression path.
    This entire sentence is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Do you people even play this fucking game? When I read these posts it's like you have no clue wtf the game is. Logging in is like raiding now? normal raiding is easy as typing in your password? do you have any fucking clue?
    Just so you know, MMO-champion is primarily comprised of high-skill players. These same high-skill players tend to greatly overestimate the skill level of most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    This entire sentence is false.
    It's entirely true unfortunately. I didn't learn a single god damn thing from lfr that we didn't have to go ahead and wipe all over again in normal with.

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Just so you know, MMO-champion is primarily comprised of high-skill players. These same high-skill players tend to greatly overestimate the skill level of most people.
    Yea I guess. That's the disconnect here. I'm just AMAZED that they have such a hard time believing and accepting that others aren't as skilled as they are and will never be.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Do you people even play this fucking game? When I read these posts it's like you have no clue wtf the game is. Logging in is like raiding now? normal raiding is easy as typing in your password? do you have any fucking clue?
    I said a combination of logging onto the game and leveling your character at max lvl.Do your reading skills have any fucking clue?
    Also good work ignoring the obvious explanation that raiding is simple.
    You compare raiding to becoming a doctor,like really?Did they drop you in a pool of ignorance when you was small?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    so why the hell are they expecting and complaining that they cant do things that require skill?
    Because there is no engaging content aimed towards them. LFR has no sense of progression, no social interaction, and no sense of community. The only thing there is left for bad players, is a grind.

And sure enough, bad players are quitting in droves.
    Last edited by Maelstrom51; 2013-05-11 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    I said a combination of logging onto the game and leveling your character at max lvl.Do your reading skills have any fucking clue?
    Also good work ignoring the obvious explanation that raiding is simple.
    You compare raiding to becoming a doctor,like really?Did they drop you in a pool of ignorance when you was small?
    No I compared the limits of players ability to aquire "skill" to perform a task. Some people will just never be doctors. Some people will just never be world professional wrestlers. Raiding has nothing to do with that. It's far more apt then you compairing logging and lvling to the skill required to raid. That's an even BIGGER gap I mean are you kidding. I mean I know people who lvld click to play diablo style. Raiding is not simple relative to logging in or lvling and if you think it is I doubt that you play this game.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Not everyone is as skilled as the rest. Not everyone can achieve the same level of play. You need to understand that before you can follow the discussion.
    Ok, so not everyone has the capacity / opportunity / dedication to conquer every aspect of the game. Lots of very active pvp'ers won't get a gladiator title either. Is this a problem that should be tackled as well?

I will likely never get a TLPD mount. Should I demand that the spawn rate be adjusted?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just AMAZED that they have such a hard time believing and accepting that others aren't as skilled as they are and will never be.
    unless your physicslly or mentally handicapped, anyone can get the needed skill. They just dont care to. If they cared enough they would be learning to raid instead of complaining

people complained raiding was too hard, so Blizz gave them LFR
    Now that they have LFR they complain normal is too hard? Really?
    Guess what the future complaint will be....
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2013-05-11 at 02:55 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

so why the hell are they expecting and complaining that they cant do things that require skill?
    Because they don't want it to require skill? Did you not get that part?

Anyway, I'm glad I could clear that up for you, please let me know what other simple concepts you are struggling with.

I'm not sure that's true at all.

Then again, we're discussing raiding, which only a minority of players even gives a shit about to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    unless your physicslly or mentally handicapped, anyone can get the needed skill. They just dont care to. If they cared enough they would be learning to raid instead of complaining
    You people have a bizarre and fantastic world view. Not everybody can get the needed skill. If that were the case in the real world we'd all be doctors and lawyers and such.

Hell even if it were true (and it's not) it wouldn't fucking matter anyway. They don't want to commit the time to get the "skill" they need to do normal Normal NORMAL FUCKING CONTENT. Then they leave in droves when their isn't a difficulty suited to both their ability and their stomach to care enough about wiping.

In any event the solution 10 man icc normals. BEER LEAGUE. Bring it the fuck on Blizzard.
    The hammer comes down:

Two words that completely justifies throwing OP's idea in the dirt and shortly after peeing on it.

Dragon Soul....

The raid should be brutal, complex and demonstrate exactly what it means to step foot in your enemy's house on his best day.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that were the case in the real world we'd all be doctors and lawyers and such.
    because everyone cares enough to become one right?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    because everyone cares enough to become one right?
    and not everyone cares enough to be a heroic raider. They need content tuned appropriately enough for not only their skill lvl capacity but their willingness to invest in care.

I'm glad you understand now.
    The hammer comes down:

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Because they don't want it to require skill? Did you not get that part?

Anyway, I'm glad I could clear that up for you, please let me know what other simple concepts you are struggling with.
    If people want to do content that a nut-less monkey can do then...um..LFR!!!! Do you understand that part?

We have already established that they don't care to. T H E Y - D O N T - C A R E - T O - G E T - T H E - S K I L L - T O - R A I D - A T - T H E - S A M E - L E V E L - A S - Y O U. They care enough to play at the skill and effort level that they want to put forth.

I slowed that down, hope it helped.

Really, people complained raiding was too hard, so Blizz gave them LFR
    Now that they have LFR they complain normal is too hard? Really?
    No, some people complained that they didn't have the schedule required to raid. LFR was was made for them.

Because there is no engaging content aimed towards them. LFR has no sense of progression, no social interaction, and no sense of community. The only thing there is left for bad players, is a grind.

And sure enough, bad players are quitting in droves.
    Exactly what 'engaging content' was aimed towards them when this game was on an upswing sub-wise? Raiding has always been a minority activity when you look at the entire population. Everything else that was in the game still exists, and more (and all of it is easier than ever).

And you have absolutely no data on the skill level of the folks who left, or why they left for that matter.

You people have a bizarre and fantastic world view. Not everybody can get the needed skill. If that were the case in the real world we'd all be doctors and lawyers and such.
    Some people are unable to brush their own teeth. Some people will always be excluded. It simply depends on where you place the "cutoff". It is also fairly arguable that the level of skill required to become a doctor is far beyond that of being able to raid the normal modes. I don't see it as a very good comparison, unless the purpose was to simply demonstrate the argument.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and not everyone cares enough to be a heroic raider.
    we are talking bout normal raiding here

If people want to do content that a nut-less monkey can do then...um..LFR!!!! Do you understand that part?
    Dude, people are not going to be satisfied with LFR just because you scream that they should.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"