10+ Year Old Account
    While I can sit at my computer and read manga or fictional wiki entries (Star Wars/Trek, ME, WH40k, etc...). I enjoy a physical book in my hands, being able to flip through pages.

For computer games, I have a lot of discs for games I bought over the years. Since I upgraded my internet to 250mb/s, that along with a SSD. I don't have to wait long to download any game. Plus a lot of the discs games I have don't work for Windows 7. I must have bought the CnC collection (Pre-generals) many times because I lost all the discs as a kid. But with my Origin account and I have all those games there. I can download them and play them whenever.

I also own all the ME and WoW books. I own most of the Star Wars books, although there is some I stay away from because the reviews I've read on them are terrible (that and a lot of the books are considered non-canon). Oh, and I own two versions of that horrible ME book that wasn't written by Drew. The original one and the re-written copy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    How did he spend sub 30 hours per ME1 but 31+ hours per ME3...

:\
    ME1: 5 hours
    ME2: 68 hours
    ME3: 241 hours

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMDuncan View Post
    And what might they be?
    Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage 1-2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    ME1: 5 hours
    ME2: 68 hours
    ME3: 241 hours
    Get out.

Now.

A full playthrough of ME1 takes 45-55 hours :\ (unsure of real time due to some afk/wandering around ingame looking for more stuff )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Get out.

Now.

A full playthrough of ME1 takes 45-55 hours :\ (unsure of real time due to some afk/wandering around ingame looking for more stuff )
    Eh, no. I get tired of the blah side missions after a while so it takes me 25-30 hours.

And I don't have any ME1 DLCs.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Eh, no. I get tired of the blah side missions after a while so it takes me 25-30 hours.

And I don't have any ME1 DLCs.
    Heretic!

Batarian DLC is free! And it's resolved in ME3!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

If I play ME1 it takes me like 4 or 5 hours now, because I skip pretty much everything that isn't required. Not doing planet exploration cuts out a massive chunk of time (and frustration).

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Heretic!

It's only free on the PC. Glorious Master Race! and all that shizzle...

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 04:21 PM ----------

http://www.examiner.com/article/mass...-reveal-hinted

Seems a bit early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heretic!

I can't find a download though.

And after posting this, I find a working download.

Ah well.
    Putin khuliyo

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Anyone else here read http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/0...f-mass-effect/ and started a new game right afterwards?
    What. Have. You. Done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good article. Hits it in the quad.

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    They are doing another SW game? I'm officially intrigued.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good article. Hits it in the quad.

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 08:20 PM ----------

They are doing another SW game? I'm officially intrigued.
    Well EA bought exclusive rights from Disney to develop SW games and BioWare, who made SWTOR, is a part of EA, so it makes sense.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well EA bought exclusive rights from Disney to develop SW games and BioWare, who made SWTOR, is a part of EA, so it makes sense.
    Not to mention they made the KotOR. That's where the intrigue is coming from.

Well, they had something new cooking up before that too. If it isn't Dragon Age 3, it could be that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention they made the KotOR. That's where the intrigue is coming from.
    Though only the first one since Knights of the Old republic 2 was made by obsidian. It is also amusing that Mass Effect was originally xbox only and Bioware didn't do the PC or PS3 ports of the game (Demiurge and edge of reality respectively).

I don't think there really is anything to interesting about the rumors since Bioware is one of EA's flagship studios and they have created successfully RPG and Action Shooters in recent years. Thats a perfect fit for anything Star Wars regardless of past pedigree. Just like DICE will likely be doing Battlefront 3 (or whatever that style evolves into for SW).
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Aaaand I'm back in my old form!

Deleted
    So one still learns new things even after over 1 year of playing ME3. Have you known that the credit cap in ME3 is 9.999.999 like it was already in ME1?

I never had that much credits so I had no clue that the old ME1 credit cap is still present (was prolly the same in ME2).

what zaeed not good enough for ya?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Variety is the spice of life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Variety is the spice of life.
    Would explain why people cheat on their spouses.

woosh home run for gravath
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.