502 UVLS vs 522 Cha-ye's

Hi so I recently picked up UVLS from lfr (one Gale's Stream!) and I haven't gotten time to play around with it yet. I just wanted to ask a few question as I dont have time before next weeks raids to simcraft my character.

So my current trinkets Cha-ye's and Breath of the Hydra both 522. Currently Twin top has cha-ye's ranked above lfr uvls but that lists assume 25% haste when I'm currently sitting at close to 35% raid buffed.

Also, I don't know if twin's sim includes the interaction between uvls and our two piece (I have 4 piece as well).

So given these circumstances (35% haste, 24% crit, 4piece, LMG), do you think lfr uvls will be better than normal cha-ye's? Deep down I feel normal Cha-ye's will be better but with how much dyre has been pumping this trinket up, I'm sad to have it sit in my bags while i fight our lock for the normal version.

Armory:
    /wow/en/character/zuljin/Priestachu/advanced

Logs:
    www (dot) worldoflogs (dot) com/guilds/92006/

Cha-ye's is the worst trinket ever to be added in this game. Cataclysm trinkets are better than that sh*t.
    Nvm, mixed it up with Wushoolay's.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-05-12 at 07:59 PM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Cha-ye's is the worst trinket ever to be added in this game. Cataclysm trinkets are better than that sh*t.
    Really? I thought whoos was worse. I've been seeing anywhere between 22%-32% uptime and sometimes within 5% of Breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Denigrate View Post
    Really? I thought whoos was worse. I've been seeing anywhere between 22%-32% uptime and sometimes within 5% of Breath.
    Wushoolay's is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Denigrate View Post
    I actually mixed it up with Wushoolay's. Silly trolls gave silly names to their trinkets ;x
    Cha-Ye's is still bad though, as it procs only from crits, and crit is what we don't have a lot of in this tier. The HC one provides decent uptime, but I guess it's cause it has a lot more PPM than the normal one, which I disenchanted with a smile on my face.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-05-12 at 08:02 PM.

Cha-Ye's is still bad though, as it procs only from crits, and crit is what we don't have a lot of in this tier. The HC one provides decent uptime, but I guess it's cause it has a lot more PPM than the normal one
    Is there a blue post confirming Cha-Ye's RPPM is influenced by item level? The formulas cited on wowhead.com show different levels of Cha-Ye use the same RPPM formula. UVLS on the other hand has item level factored into the proc rate equation (as does Rune of Reorigination). Wowhead comments on the trinkets include Blizzard sources.

Quote Originally Posted by niccert View Post
    Is there a blue post confirming Cha-Ye's RPPM is influenced by item level? The formulas cited on wowhead.com show different levels of Cha-Ye use the same RPPM formula. UVLS on the other hand has item level factored into the proc rate equation (as does Rune of Reorigination). Wowhead comments on the trinkets include Blizzard sources.
    Not sure. I thought the HC one has a higher PPM (like UVLS does) 'cause I had a lot more uptime on it than on the normal one. Could've been just 'cause my haste rating has improved since.

The ppm on ToT trinkets increases as the ilvl does.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    The ppm on ToT trinkets increases as the ilvl does.
    If you have any source to substantiate this for all ToT trinkets please do share. From my searches, the only proc rates affected by ilvl appear to be UVLS and RoR. As Veiled stated, higher haste value could present the illusion of a higher proc rate.

http:/ /wowcenter.pl/Blue-Tracker/Posty/Ghostcrawler
    Search for various trinkets from ToT. The only proc rate formulas mentioning ilvl appear to be UVLS and RoR.

Cha-Ye's is still bad though, as it procs only from crits, and crit is what we don't have a lot of in this tier. The HC one provides decent uptime, but I guess it's cause it has a lot more PPM than the normal one, which I disenchanted with a smile on my face.
    I don't think it's that bad. My normal version is giving me a consistent uptime of 25-30% every fights, as much as my heroic Breath uptime, sometimes even higher - I've gotten 15% Breath uptime before, going to blame my luck. Can be because I haven't gotten my hand on UVLS yet so I'm running with haste & crit.