10+ Year Old Account

Javik: EDI, synthetics vs organics, and staring contests.
    Putin khuliyo

I look forward to the day we can argue against a computer AI and lose.

Edit: Looks like EDI was stuck in an infinite loop, and Javik is just being dumb.

Deleted
    Office Assistant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Get out.

Now.

A full playthrough of ME1 takes 45-55 hours :\ (unsure of real time due to some afk/wandering around ingame looking for more stuff )
    I've actually beaten ME1 on full and it took me 28 hours, I was disappointed to see that was it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    I've actually beaten ME1 on full and it took me 28 hours, I was disappointed to see that was it.
    Fully checking the citadel after every mission, exploring every system for the guaranteed explorable planet (whether or not you have a quest for there) and talking to each crewmember after every mission takes longer than that.

Deleted
    Fully checking the citadel after every mission, exploring every system for the guaranteed explorable planet (whether or not you have a quest for there) and talking to each crewmember after every mission takes longer than that.
    Or you can check the wiki for an efficient playthrough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Or you can check the wiki for an efficient playthrough.
    Why even bother playing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Javik: EDI, synthetics vs organics, and staring contests.
    I actually support Javik everytime in this conversation because he is right. I mean Legion and EDI are the only synthetics we encounter in Mass Effect who are not outright "evil". We fight the Geth in the entire 1st game, a lot of them in ME2 (Overlord, side missions), and in an entire story arc in ME3. The Reapers are partly synthetic too and their husks are entirely synthetic. How could you like synthetics in Mass Effect if you only encounter robots which attack you?

So yeah I agree with Javik. Synthetics are too "perfect" and thus eventually see organics as weaker and and so they start to rebel.

Oh and I still think that giving EDI a body in ME3 was the wrong move. She should have stayed this AI that "resides" in the ship and not a sextoy to please Joker´s sexual fantasies. The romance between Joker and EDI is super awkward to be honest. At the Citadel Party Miranda even asks Joker if he would go for a human after EDI. So even the squad thinks that it´s kinda awkward.

Anyway have you known that Shepard is 30% synthetic after Cerberus resurrected him? He´s only partly human but mostly Cyborg. They never said how much of Shepard was synthetic but yeah he is 30% synthetic.

Deleted
    Why even bother playing
    Information and knowledge doesnt remove experience.

Deleted
    So Kalros hugged that Reaper on Tuchanka to death and was then transformed into a Reaper too. The Krogans thought it was safe on Tuchanka after they cured the Genophage but the Reapers left a parting gift ... Kalros the Mother of all Reaper-Maws.

A fight with that thing would scare the hell out of me.

Deleted
    ME4 boss battle, calling it now.

i dont think thats her. it's too small
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    She went on a diet.

i only base this considering the size of when she came near sheppard you could see her width and base on the size of the krogan trnsporters i would say kalros would be 3 to 4 times the one in the pic
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    NOPE.avi

I needed more characters than that.

10+ Year Old Account

I love Javik.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I would be beyond overjoyed if Javik is in ME4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I would be beyond overjoyed if Javik is in ME4.
    This is in the realm of possibility. Since we do not know the current lifespan of Protheans. We could also have Grunt and Liara live into the next game. Depending on how far into the future it is set.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    This is in the realm of possibility. Since we do not know the current lifespan of Protheans. We could also have Grunt and Liara live into the next game. Depending on how far into the future it is set.
    If it's even set in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Yeah we don´t know how long Protheans live but I doubt that they live less than 500 years at least. I mean the Protheans were pretty amazing in terms of technology so I doubt that they would not have found something that increased their live-span abnormally.

The species of the current cycle also live mostly more than 100 years with the Krogan and Asari living more than 1000 years. Only the Salarians (40 years) and the Vorcha (20 years) live pretty short. Humans also live more than 150 years in ME.

I would say that the Prothans lived more than 1000 years at least because their technology had to be amazing. No current species in ME has stasis pods that are able to conserve you for more than 50.000 years (like in Javik´s case) and the Asari aren´t that technologically advanced in comparison to the Protheans but also live for 1000 years.

Oh and we don´t know their standard live-span (you know their born live-span - without any advancements) maybe they naturally lived more than 1000 years?