Digital Generation

Hey guys! So today I found out about a new website called digital generation .

link : https://www.coingeneration.com

So you can read further in their home page what this is all about but in a few words we "rent" some of our cpu power to their private company and they pay us for it . You can also increase the income by getting referals or in other words invite people to the website under your name.

My point with this thread is discution , I am not asking you to be my referals nor sharing my id / link .

My question / discution here is , do you think this project is trustworthy? Have you heard something like this before?

When is this never a scam?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    When is this never a scam?
    Well, I have never heard this kind of model before. Ive been in some "Buxes" like neobux and stuff , some forex stuff, but never heard of this. Iam not defending or saying this is NOT a scam, Iam trying to get more inside and opinions

Sounds no different than some pay per share bitcoin pool. You'll likely end up paying more in electricity costs than you'll ever make in return from the service.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    You'll likely end up paying more in electricity costs than you'll ever make in return from the service.
    You could use it with your laptop where you have access to "free" electricity, like your university

Deleted
    I've been following this Digital Generation for a while and I invested in 100 theads, they use a little of our processing power to make calculation to big companies. They even have a live chat, to answer any questions you might have.

I'm making 100$ a day already and I already cashed out. I have a stream of the program working on the site below. See for yourself.

I made a tutorial on how it works at ~snipped~

Infracted - advertising is not permitted here
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-06-30 at 05:57 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrik View Post
    I've been following this Digital Generation for a while and I invested in 100 theads, they use a little of our processing power to make calculation to big companies. They even have a live chat, to answer any questions you might have.

I'm making 100$ a day already and I already cashed out. I have a stream of the program working on the site below. See for yourself.

I made a tutorial on how it works at ~snipped
    Make youtube video and someone might even click your links.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-06-30 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as this borders so close to advertising and there really isn't any productive conversation coming of it, closing this now.