Page 1 of 49
... LastLast

Gordon Ramsay walked out on couple in Kitchen Nightmare.

So finaly Gordon seems to have found the kitchen that he couldn't handle.

Where i learned about this story:
    http://cheezburger.com/76549

Link to their HI-LA-RI-OUS Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

What the fuck is wrong with that crazy bitch? Have you guys ever been at a place where you're so frustrated at someone or something, that you simply couldn't find words to describe it? I can't understand how Ramsey could even keep calm. I imagined him out of anyone would rip her head off and eat it in one of her soggy buns, but he manages to keep calm at somehow destroy her while doing it. The only good thing about the place seems to be the 8$ or more wage of the waiting staff, which afaik is more than most are paid. Too bad they seem to be keeping the tips from the staff aswell.

Sunshine note -- please let's keep discussion civil and avoid flaming the restaurant owners or anyone else; thanks!
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-20 at 08:36 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    this has been all over reddit the last few days aswell, pretty funny. although ive not watched it all. saw the part where they were both screaming at the guy because he asked where his pizza was
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    this has been all over reddit the last few days aswell, pretty funny. although ive not watched it all. saw the part where they were both screaming at the guy because he asked where his pizza was
    please, do watch it. It was totaly worth not preparing for my math exams tomorrow.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

I felt really bad for the servers, I have no idea why they would put up with that crap.

It's pretty funny considering she started off saying nothing was frozen and then later admits that pretty much everything is frozen and even the cakes that she prides herself on are store bought. Their facebook page is just non stop entertainment, especially the FBI thing heuheu

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I felt really bad for the servers, I have no idea why they would put up with that crap.
    Yeah, Miranda best server.

YES! poor servers. That poor girl who got fired for asking if the head chef was sure about an order. It could be interpreted as nosy, but given how batshit crazy they seem to be, and how they lose orders by not even seeing them on the notes, i think her question was justified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    please, do watch it. It was totaly worth not preparing for my math exams tomorrow.

yeah ill save this thread and watch it tomorrow :P

pretty funny when they try and charge those two guys when they never got their food.

that sounds like the most inefficient restaurant ever, only one person can handle money and input orders, and they only cook one meal at a time!!!
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Took about 6 seasons longer than I originally thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Will have to see this. One of the few shows that I still enjoy.
    I like sandwiches

Why is that place even open?
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    yeah ill save this thread and watch it tomorrow :P

pretty funny when they try and charge those two guys when they never got their food.

that sounds like the most inefficient restaurant ever, only one person can handle money and input orders, and they only cook one meal at a time!!!
    Yea that thing got to me aswell. Was that a gay couple? because i swear i heard to insult towards gay men of some sort when they made them leave(or tried to force them to stay)
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-15 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted
    Holy... Gotta admit I'm occasionally rude to customers (if they deserve it, of course) but that's just straight madness.

I worked with remotely similar individuals. If the pay is okay you learn to take it as a means of entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by -Clay- View Post

I worked with remotely similar individuals. If the pay is okay you learn to take it as a means of entertainment
    they claim to pay 8-14$ an hour, but i dont know if that is a good pay in Arizona/america.

She looks like shes 28 and married to a 65 year old man lol. On topic, this seems like such a stressful, anxiety driven job. Who finds happiness in this? Oh yeah, they are both coo coo lol.
    Last edited by Holyshnikies; 2013-05-15 at 12:47 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Holyshnikies View Post
    She looks like shes 28 and married to a 65 year old man lol. On topic, this seems like such a stressful, anxiety driven job. Who finds happiness in this? Oh yeah, they are both coo coo lol.
    I enjoy it.

And if Gordon Ramsay ever decided to take time to hang out with me and show me how to do it better, I'd listen to everything he had to say. I'd be an idiot not to.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    They now claim their Facebook page was hacked and they are working hard with local authorities and the FBI to ensure it doesn't happen again. Lol the FBI now investigates Facebook hackings apparently.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco?fref=ts&filter=1

Their Facebook. Yesterday they were going batshit crazy saying everyone was shit, yelp is shit, reddit is shit, etc. Along with we have "God" on our side and you guys are just trying to make us look bad. Now those post are deleted and they are saying how they were 'hacked'.

"I am the gangster, not you."

That line killed me.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooooooooooh mu god the first 2 minutes in and i know im going to love this episode. this is hilarious. no spoilers nothing. please everyone watch this lmfao.

edit here, im in tears laughing. literally
    Last edited by sizzlinsauce; 2013-05-15 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never saw that show but I'm watching it now and it's hilarious. I ask myself how they're still in business. That couple is unbearable.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.