10+ Year Old Account
    Ewww. Vegeta's voice sucks in Kai.

10+ Year Old Account

a great scene

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like Vegetas voice in Kai at all, and the dialogue is way worse.

For me the music in the first gives so much more emotion to the scenes than the original Japanese tracks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [video=youtube;xwbAXJWpYWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbAXJWpYWQ[video]

a great scene
    Wait, I thought he lost that capability when he went seven years doing nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wait, I thought he lost that capability when he went seven years doing nothing.
    He still had the transformation, he just wasn't as strong

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    He still had the transformation, he just wasn't as strong
    Yeah, Vegeta said so himself, Gohan lost a lot of power because he didn't keep training.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Yeah, Vegeta said so himself, Gohan lost a lot of power because he didn't keep training.
    I think if I was Goku, I'd be pissed. Here I am, I sacrifice myself so you can prove yourself and protect the world now and you drop the ball. Thanks. /childabuse

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I think if I was Goku, I'd be pissed. Here I am, I sacrifice myself so you can prove yourself and protect the world now and you drop the ball. Thanks. /childabuse
    I blame Chi-chi.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I blame Chi-chi.
    What about Piccolo? He's the father figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    And then while Goku is busy being dead, Chi Chi of all people trains Goten all the way to Super Saiyan. I really want to know how the hell he pulled that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    And then while Goku is busy being dead, Chi Chi of all people trains Goten all the way to Super Saiyan. I really want to know how the hell he pulled that off.
    Well, he did "play fight" with Trunks ALOT. It's not Chi-Chi who trained him, but he trained by sparring with Trunks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Well, he did "play fight" with Trunks ALOT. It's not Chi-Chi who trained him, but he trained by sparring with Trunks.
    Two kid Super Saiyans rough-housing, one of which can't even control Ki-Attacks yet... how did the Earth survive? You'd think they'd be blowing crap up all the time.

Two kid Super Saiyans rough-housing, one of which can't even control Ki-Attacks yet... how did the Earth survive? You'd think they'd be blowing crap up all the time.
    It's probably the fact that they couldn't control their ki blasts that allowed the Earth to stay intact. I've always been of the opinion that "condensed" is the default form of ki blasts and that expanding them takes a conscious effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's probably the fact that they couldn't control their ki blasts that allowed the Earth to stay intact. I've always been of the opinion that "condensed" is the default form of ki blasts and that expanding them takes a conscious effort.
    Then why are there so few finger and eye beams?

Anyway, I thought one of your theories as to why post-Namek fights never destroyed the planet after the first punch was that they were actively condensing their Ki to limit the damage to their opponent and any nearby rocks?

Then why are there so few finger and eye beams?

Anyway, I thought one of your theories as to why post-Namek fights never destroyed the planet after the first punch was that they were actively condensing their Ki to limit the damage to their opponent and any nearby rocks?
    I guess that depends on the style of each person, and different Ki usage with each technique.

For example, Dodonpa is a high concentration of Ki in a form of a small beam, that is supposed to pierce it's targets, not blow them up.

Kamehameha on the other hand is also a high concentration of Ki in a form of a medium-sized beam, that is supposed to either push it's target away or completely anihilate it. It can also blow up moons as shown in original Dragon Ball series by Muten Roshi during Tenkaichi Tournament.

Final Flash - just like Kamehameha, but looks like it's the power of Super Saiyan form concentrated and fired as a monster-sized beam.

As to Ki releases on punches .....
    There are 2 possibilities:

1) They are using Ki to accelerate the speed of their punches and to reinforce their body, which leads to increased power ..... something like releasing it from the back of their hands to accelerate ?
    2) They are using Ki to directly increase the damage of their punches of their fists and to reinforce their body ..... releasing it from the front in a form of small explosions ?

Was it ever explained HOW they are using their Ki to increase their power ? I do remember Piccolo talking about that to android Dr. Gero or Cell, but if memory serves me well it was along the line of "we release our Ki in short bursts to increase our power" ..... or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that accurate? Also, I'm not seeing Goku's house or Kami's lookout.

Deleted
    Wow, seriously thank you for that map.

Though I don't know what Buu's pit is?

Did I miss something? What episode was that.

EDIT: Ah, never mind, apparently it means Buu's House.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-05-17 at 05:23 PM.

I have no idea how accurate it is. "Son Family Home" is I'm guessing Gokus house because it's pretty near Grandpa Gohans house, in the SE of the continent. Kamis Lookout is going to be above Korins Holy Ground, which is just north of the Red Ribbon HQ, towards the west.