Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiorda View Post
    Who really cares if the meta sucks. Fire is scaling so well in ToT it doesn't matter. On pretty much every fight you should be at minimum top 5 on the meters in a 25man, with RNG you can be far and away #1. If we had a 50% proc rate it would be even more of a joke.
    You should try playing with good people then.

Because meta is pretty damn broken for a few classes.
    Far and few between, unless you're getting perfect combustions, and 70%+ Pyro crit.. you'll be lucky to break top 10 on most fights.
    ..and the fact that just about everyone ranks in WoL
    Last edited by spaace; 2013-05-14 at 05:32 PM.

The meta has a decent uptime, it has been buffed from the low point and currently is a nice DPS increase. It's easily noticeable in terms of increased damage output. Pro Tip: A single gem that increases DPS by like 6-8% is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    With Lei-Shen's 100% crit trinket, and the 45% uptime for meta.. boomkins are probably the best example at "too much". BUT IT'S ALL FINE, according to blizzard...
    Boomie here...

With regards to Lei-Shen's 100% crit trinket (as you called it) it was actually nerfed real good for boomies, it has a pretty low uptime so I heard. The meta gem though, sooo yummy seeing almost 50% uptime on some fights... QQ mages ;-P

how much of a dps increase is this gem ( from normal meta ) for fire?
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    how much of a dps increase is this gem ( from normal meta ) for fire?
    Not entirely sure how much, but it is a dps increase, barely. You will probably only notice the increase if you get off a perfect combustion whilst the proc is up, and the spec is so random as it is that you will not notice a reliable overall damage gain at all unless you play perfectly/get perfect rng every single fight.

Just know that it is an upgrade to the regular meta, however small it may be.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

15+ Year Old Account
    Well..

Tempus Repit 47 440.2s 9.1 %

Rng gods love me.

I think I'm switching back.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    Well..

Tempus Repit 47 440.2s 9.1 %

Rng gods love me.

I think I'm switching back.
    Lol, new low. Worst I ever got was on H Jin'rokh with a 11.2%.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid night with this gem and straight from the logs of just the kills this is my uptime

H Jin'Rok [Tempus Repit 6 61.0 17.3 %] TTK; 5:50
    N Horridon [Tempus Repit 10 97.4 17.7 %] TTK; 9:08
    N Council [Tempus Repit 5 51.0 11.7 %] TTK; 7:14
    N Tortos [Tempus Repit 7 70.7 21.4 %] TTK; 5:29
    N Megaera [Tempus Repit 9 86.9 24.0 %] TTK; 6:01

--Buff---------Amount---Uptime-----

It s a big gap between minimum and maximum value...some more consistency around 20% would be nice imo
    Last edited by Jimm3; 2013-05-17 at 07:43 AM.

For me it nearly looks the same as for Jimm3 at least for yesterday. Sometimes 25% sometims 15%. I somehow don't like the randomness of it sometimes it procs two times in a row and then you don't see any procs for 2 minutes. Sucks completely. Fire is already RNG as hell. Don't need any more.

Deleted
    Stop whining about the gem tbh, it's very good and noone should even consider switching back, most of the time you can get it to line up with your opening combustion since it has increased proc chance on pull. And to be honest 10 second bloodlust when just fireballing/NT is not bad either.

And yes sure other classes have better uptime etc but imagine what fire would do with 50 % uptime, oh god the horrors we would just get nerfed in some other boring way like CM scaling or what not.

Does anyone have any problems adding this spell into their NeedToKnow? for some reason when I make the bar, it doesn't show up for me.
    - Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    Does anyone have any problems adding this spell into their NeedToKnow? for some reason when I make the bar, it doesn't show up for me.
    If I remember correctly if you tick "Only own" or whatever it's called it won't show up due to the way blizzard coded it, it's not considered your own buff or w/e so just make sure that one isn't ticked. If that's not the problem I don't know tbh.

That solved it, thanks so much
    - Jenna Jameson