The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    how do you know i didnt survive the blast and ascend :P
    I don't remember you being at my "We kicked the reapers' asses" party. That is something a god would attend.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

god is everywhere my child XD btw you didnt have a party you most certainly died
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    We do have a god.

ReaperShep.

Sacrifice to her a thousand Asari virgins or I swear, she'll restart the cycles.
    ReaperShep will smite you for calling him a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Sacrifice to her a thousand Asari virgins or I swear, she'll restart the cycles.
    No such thing exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    No such thing exists.
    Liara was a virgin.
    Granted, her age was comparable to being a 8-10 year old human.

Deleted
    Kaidan is tasteless vanilla icecream.

Asari are creamy blueberry icecream.

Deleted
    I rest my case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    how does that work?

I actually quite like vanilla though!
    Chocolate is the most adored flavour though. Which would be who in the ME universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Liara was a virgin.
    Granted, her age was comparable to being a 8-10 year old human.
    That makes all my shepards kind of pedo :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

NAMBLA must have flourished in the future.

My favorite ice cream is whatever Kasumi would be.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I don't remember you being at my "We kicked the reapers' asses" party. That is something a god would attend.
    Well Mordin aka Mr. God was at the party albeit not directly. He watched the whole thing from his "heavenly lair" and left a datapad for his friends.

BTW: I was kinda surprised that Mordin had very "hot" sex with Aria and broke the Number 1 rule of Omega twice "Don´t fuck with Aria". I was wondering why Aria was so bummed when I told her that Mordin is dead during Omega DLC. "Pity he was a very practical kind of salarian" and the datapad clarified that.

Mordin you dirty little Salarian I thought you said that you don´t want my FemShep as romance ... not even for a one-night stand yet you had exactly that with Aria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    My favorite ice cream is whatever Kasumi would be.
    Squid ice-cream.

I want to try that, but Sweden dont like jap goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Chocolate is the most adored flavour though. Which would be who in the ME universe?
    Smooth and tasty, filling and shapely.
    Tali'Zorah.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-17 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Well Mordin aka Mr. God was at the party albeit not directly. He watched the whole thing from his "heavenly lair" and left a datapad for his friends.

BTW: I was kinda surprised that Mordin had very "hot" sex with Aria and broke the Number 1 rule of Omega twice "Don´t fuck with Aria". I was wondering why Aria was so bummed when I told her that Mordin is dead during Omega DLC. "Pity he was a very practical kind of salarian" and the datapad clarified that.

Mordin you dirty little Salarian I thought you said that you don´t want my FemShep as romance ... not even for a one-night stand yet you had exactly that with Aria.
    sorry i only go for asaris
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    sorry i only go for asaris
    Well I can understand that. I mean Aria is not only a simple Asari she is Omega. I would totally tap dat ass instead of FemShep´s.

Oh and Asari´s are great. My Shep would totally go for a romance with Councilor Tevos because she is amazing but well I have to stick with Liara because there are no other Asari romance options (don´t remind me of that abomination of a romance with Samara - I´m still mad that they cut the romance with her).

Deleted
    You and Zaeed both.

Deleted
    This question was already discussed a lot of times perhaps, but my google searches didn't bring up anything sadly. So what I'm interested in - since all the mass relays are destroyed in mass effect 3, does this mean the next ME game (if it will be a sequel) will only feature one system and no galactic travel?

They're rebuilt in the Control ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They're rebuilt in the Control ending.
    Which ending is canon and move on to the new game?

That's the thing, we don't know if there'll even be a canon ending.