Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Many times, not a very noteworthy thing. You are damn near nude in normal swimming suits as it is. Having owned my own pool there are plenty of times that it is just easier to strip down to nothing rather then go inside and grab some trunks for no reason.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Tbh it feels awesome, so free :P

I have multiple times with people of mixed sexes. Invigorating.

I've also done it myself in a private pool, not as fun but still better than wearing trunks.

Deleted
    Does a bath tub count?

oooh YEA ! ) it s preety awsome

my pool has a fence around it, and i sleep at odd hours so i'm usually the only person awake in the house. so, yes, i have.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Does a bath tub count?
    Do you have windows and you leave the curtains open? :P 'Skinny Dipping' generally has a 'full view in public' note in it.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, only with girls around, never alone.. Skinny dipping alone would be weird. Also, it's not an odd name for people in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    Skinny dipping? Never done it, actually I haven't gone for a swim since a swimming instructor almost drowned me when I was about 12 or so. That and I have a strong "dislike" of nudity, so I'd probably never strip either.
    Virgin alert.

And sadly no, maybe when i was a kid.
    But never had the pleasure with girls. Beach is soo far

I entered here to see what "skinny dipping" meant. I am disappointed. My dirty mind is.

How can people not heard of skinny dipping in their entire life ?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I have not. Water and I have been in open war ever since I was a little kid.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    People would probably laugh at my tiny penis.

When i was a beached whale of weight yes.

When I lost weight and found a girlfriend...hell yes and often.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    I did it in old clay mine water pit. It's like hot tub!

Only at my parent's pool when no one is home.. It does feel very liberating, especially at night when the lights are on ;p

Deleted
    Not sure why you would call it sth stupid like that. If you just asked if people swam naked , then yes, probably most of us have done it. In good old europe we have quite a few beaches who are nudist-only and people tend to swim here.
    So yes, did it. Not sure what the big deal is.

Oh god if people who posted here would never go skinny dipping again that would be great. Save us from the view of naked gamers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tianvay View Post
    Not sure why you would call it sth stupid like that. If you just asked if people swam naked , then yes, probably most of us have done it. In good old europe we have quite a few beaches who are nudist-only and people tend to swim here.
    So yes, did it. Not sure what the big deal is.
    You know USA does not have as much freedom as we in EU so it means more to them than to us to be able to swim naked. I mean it's nothing special for us but it is for them. USA is religious conservative bunch, they don't do stuff freely as we do here without second thought. From what i see USA stick to ye olde times when comes to stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Oh god if people who posted here would never go skinny dipping again that would be great. Save us from the view of naked gamers.
    ... you do realize that gaming is just another hobby in this day and age, and the stigma of the 'fat pimply faced youth' no longer holds the small amount of water it did at the dawn of home computing, right?

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 04:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    You know USA does not have as much freedom as we in EU so it means more to them than to us to be able to swim naked. I mean it's nothing special for us but it is for them. USA is religious conservative bunch, they don't do stuff freely as we do here without second thought. From what i see USA stick to ye olde times when comes to stuff like this.
    There are actually numerous nude or topless beaches in the US. The society as a whole is more big-bloc Christian orientated which does translate to more prude behavior, especially regarding female nudity.