role que for BGs

"To facilitate jerks, hybrids will now need to click 'healer' to steal BG queues" Am I reading that right? Force spec swap!

Why would someone want a short BG queue just to get on a weakened team that loses their match?
    In LFR, it's easier to "fake heal" and still beat the bosses. But in a BG, you'll feel it.

and

I think he's saying they'll queue as DPS then switch to a healing spec to have more than the other team.

Does that actually give you a stronger team?

are you kidding me do they really think people will be smart and considerant of others and think to themself "hmm i can que as healer or tank for faster que but that wouldnt be very nice and it will hinder my team in succesion" i think they think a little too good of theyr playerbase on this one

Deleted
    Actually it won't speed up your queue at all, it is being implemented so there won't be imbalance of healers between opposite teams. So there is not 5 healers on one team and 0 on the other one, but 0-0 or 2-2 or 1-1 or 3-3, also so there is not 10 healers in one bg, and zero in the other one... You should read up more about this before raging.

well seeing that players win bgs not roles, its just another unintended loophole blizz will make.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    well seeing that players win bgs not roles, its just another unintended loophole blizz will make.
    Good healer can turn the tide of the battle, especially if the other team doesn't have any, of course pure dps team can still win, but that doesnt make healers any less powerful. I don't see how this can be used negatively. You won't get faster ques, so there is no point in queing as healer unless you are one, so... again maybe you should elaborate on what do you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    Actually it won't speed up your queue at all, it is being implemented so there won't be imbalance of healers between opposite teams. So there is not 5 healers on one team and 0 on the other one, but 0-0 or 2-2 or 1-1 or 3-3, also so there is not 10 healers in one bg, and zero in the other one... You should read up more about this before raging.
    im not raging at all i just think its funny blizzard thinks that people are gonna be considerant to others and not que as healer when they are dps to get into a bg faster

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 04:50 PM ----------

1 healer can make all the difference in the world in a bg

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    Good healer can turn the tide of the battle, especially if the other team doesn't have any, of course pure dps team can still win, but that doesnt make healers any less powerful. I don't see how this can be used negatively. You won't get faster ques, so there is no point in queing as healer unless you are one, so... again maybe you should elaborate on what do you mean.
    and a good dps can do more, and doesn't require competent people to make a difference unlike a healer. A healer the derp warrior beating on the blood dk doesn't do much for the team after all.

and a good dps can do more, and doesn't require competent people to make a difference unlike a healer. A healer the derp warrior beating on the blood dk doesn't do much for the team after all.
    1 healer can keep the whole team alive

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    1 healer can keep the whole team alive
    and 1 dps can kill that healer

again its not the role its the player

1 dps cant kill a healer 1 on 1 both equally geard and have CDs

Deleted
    1 dps cant kill a healer 1 on 1 both equally geard and have CDs
    From the quality of players ive seen in bgs, 1 dps can very easily kill a healer. gear and cds included.

Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    From the quality of players ive seen in bgs, 1 dps can very easily kill a healer. gear and cds included.
    then the healer sucks, blizzard has even said it themself that they designed healers to survive a duel between all dps 1 on 1

then the healer sucks, blizzard has even said it themself that they designed healers to survive a duel between all dps 1 on 1
    healer yourself as you heal others while someone is going swifty on you isn't exactly 1v1

healer yourself as you heal others while someone is going swifty on you isn't exactly 1v1
    my point is healers make a huge difference in bgs and can keep an entire team up if some comes to kill you your team will help out ofc if theyr any good and with survival CDs you can ealsy survive it thats just my experience

my point is healers make a huge difference in bgs and can keep an entire team up if some comes to kill you your team will help out ofc if theyr any good and with survival CDs you can ealsy survive it thats just my experience
    its easy to heal the team when you get to free cast unmolested and no one even looks at you, again this isn't about the role this is about bad players letting you jsut sit there and pve heal away.

the role of healers doesn't magically change a player or the teams ability to win.

It goes both ways doing wsg vs 10 dps while you are in balanced group is easy. And happens alot. But i once did a ab vs 9 healers. It was a pain to kill them. But they didn't had the dps to cap bases. But getting a cap back was a pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not concerned with people swapping specs to try to get a shorter queue time. I'm very skeptical as to whether that will actually reduce queue times, at this stage it seems like healer queues might actually be longer as they're now dependant on the number of healers available in the queue on the opposite faction. What I'm more concerned about, is players queueing as DPS then switching to their heal spec to give their team more healers than the role queue system will allow. It would be nice if both teams got little icons visible to their side and the other side to show what role they're supposed to be, so players who exploit can be reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss