Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Fey Dragon, a hint about the next xpac ?

same as the Heart of the Aspects ,golden chinese-like model that was a heads up for the coming xpac,
    is the fey dragon, much like the Faerie Dragons that are natural to the Emerald dream suggest that the
    next xpac will be about the Emerald dream or maybe several zones in it as a part of the story?

"Faerie dragons, also known as sprites or blink dragons, are fey that look like flying lizards (much like a chameleon with butterfly wings). Though not actual dragons, these mystical looking creatures police the Emerald Dream from magic. As such they are immune to magic"

with all the talks in the last days about a new tinker class , i could imagine an xpac that will deal with Azshara, N'zoth and Zul and will introduce zones like zandalar island with maybe a raid with zul as the final boss,
    several zones in the emerald dream with maybe a raid there with N'zoth as final boss, and a last raid under the sea with Azshara as final boss right next to the ruins of the original Well of eternity that was the first portal to sargeras and his demons world that may lead us there in a future xpac .

undermine at kezan island , the goblin's old capital can be our new capital and maybe have new starting zones for the new class there...
    and maybe we will have something in between major patches regarding the naval fleet and the rest of known islands like tel abim , plunder island etc etc...

what you guys think?

Deleted
    that's interesting suggestion.
    I like they Fey Dragon looks very unique, and doesn't really fit Burning Legion theme tbh.

They did say that they didnt want another "old god expansion".
    So I doubt we'll be seeing N'zoth unless it was them throwing us off.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    same as the Heart of the Aspects ,golden chinese-like model that was a heads up for the coming xpac,
    is the fey dragon, much like the Faerie Dragons that are natural to the Emerald dream suggest that the
    next xpac will be about the Emerald dream or maybe several zones in it as a part of the story?

"Faerie dragons, also known as sprites or blink dragons, are fey that look like flying lizards (much like a chameleon with butterfly wings). Though not actual dragons, these mystical looking creatures police the Emerald Dream from magic. As such they are immune to magic"

with all the talks in the last days about a new tinker class , i could imagine an xpac that will deal with Azshara, N'zoth and Zul and will introduce zones like zandalar island with maybe a raid with zul as the final boss,
    several zones in the emerald dream with maybe a raid there with N'zoth as final boss, and a last raid under the sea with Azshara as final boss right next to the ruins of the original Well of eternity that was the first portal to sargeras and his demons world that may lead us there in a future xpac .

undermine at kezan island , the goblin's old capital can be our new capital and maybe have new starting zones for the new class there...
    and maybe we will have something in between major patches regarding the naval fleet and the rest of known islands like tel abim , plunder island etc etc...

what you guys think?
    except we knew about mists before the golden mount was released, not to mention it doesnt look anything like the cloud serpents, doesnt share any of the animations, and it uses the dragon hawk skeleton and has a unique model.

the faerie dragon is just a cool mount, thats all
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    so what that means? we will never see another old god fight ever again?
    i highly doubt it...

its not an old god xpac , its just an old god as an end boss of a content patch raid...and why not?
    arn't we supposed to deal with him and the entire old god plot some day?
    even Ra-Den upon his death said that there is a greater old gods threat looming ahead....

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    so what that means? we will never see another old god fight ever again?
    i highly doubt it...

its not an old god xpac , its just an old god as an end boss of a content patch raid...and why not?
    arn't we supposed to deal with him and the entire old god plot some day?
    even Ra-Den upon his death said that there is a greater old gods threat looming ahead....
    probably meant the fact that if the old gods realize their comrads on azeroth have been imprisoned they could just come here and let them out
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    probably meant the fact that if the old gods realize their comrads on azeroth have been imprisoned they could just come here and let them out
    come here how, on space ships?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    When exactly was this ?
    And when did we even have an old god expansion?
    TBC had none
    Wotlk it was the LK who were the main boss obviously
    Cata was Deathwing (tho infused by an old god)
    MoP only have bits in form of the Sha, but so does anything living in the world of Azeroth (Curse of flesh)

I do recall Blizzard said we would not have an Emerald Dream expansion because they felt there was not enough content with it, more like a patch
    Last edited by Lushious; 2013-05-19 at 07:32 AM.

Pretty sure the Heart of the Aspects had more to do with patch 4.3 then it does with Mists of Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    When exactly was this ?
    TBC had none
    Wotlk it was the LK obviously
    MoP only have bits in form of the Sha, but so does anything living in the world of Azeroth (Curse of flesh)

I do recall Blizzard said we would not have an Emerald Dream expansion because they felt there was not enough content with it, more like a patch
    Cataclysm was the Old God expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    come here how, on space ships?
    how did the old gods get here in the first place? how do they traverse the worlds causing chaos? might be spaceships. might be magic, might just fly here who knows weve never even seen a full body old god

When exactly was this ?
    TBC had none
    Wotlk it was the LK obviously

vanilla - C'thun
    BC- none
    wotlk- ulduar? have you forgotten yogg is an old god?
    cata- the entire basis was the old gods corrupting deathwing and the cults of the old gods
    mop- the sha are remnants of Y'shaarj, the seven headed old god that is imprisoned under vale of the eternal blossoms.

not all of them are focused on old gods, but they have old gods in them at some point. except BC. BC was demons.

It can definitely be a hint at the the next expansion. I have the feeling that the next expansion won't be a strict one themed thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by resonance7982 View Post
    vanilla - C'thun
    BC- none
    cata- the entire basis was the old gods corrupting deathwing and the cults of the old gods
    mop- the sha are remnants of Y'shaarj, the seven headed old god that is imprisoned under vale of the eternal blossoms.

not all of them are focused on old gods, but they have old gods in them at some point. except BC. BC was demons.
    tbc actually had alot of old god content it just wasnt as obvious at the time, the arrakoa worship them, they try to summon one, and the naaru captured an old god minion somewhere out in space where we find out the old gods arent an azeroth only problem

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't take some random mount as a hint for next expansion when Wrathion has been dropping hints since MoP released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I wouldn't take some random mount as a hint for next expansion when Wrathion has been dropping hints since MoP released.
    ^ This, actual storyline takes priority over a probable blizz-store mount for expansion hints.

Quote Originally Posted by resonance7982 View Post
    vanilla - C'thun
    BC- none

Vanilla was not an expansion and C'thun was not the main villain NOT an old god expansion
    Yogg was a boss in Ulduar yes, but not the main focus NOT an old god expansion
    Granted, but all races are a part of the old gods scheme (curse of flesh again)

But saying an expansion is an old god expansion because it have some old god lore in it, is saying that every expansion is a troll zul'again expansion because it has troll lore
    Last edited by Lushious; 2013-05-19 at 07:39 AM.

Vanilla was not an expansion and C'thun was not the main villain NOT and old god expansion
    Yogg was a boss in Ulduar yes, but not the main focus NOT and old god expansion
    Granted, but all races are a part of the old gods scheme (curse of flesh again)

But saying an expansion is an old god expansion because it have some old god lore in it, is saying that every expansion is a troll zul'again expansion because it has troll lore
    curse of the flesh only affected titanic races

humans/dwarves/gnomes/tol'vir/mogu

all the elves, trolls, tauren, pandaren, goblins ect were here before the old gods showed up as far as we know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    and sicne when Blizzard was so open in their plans about next expansion? They always try to hide it in mistery untill Blizzcon. Wrathion mention BL just when you hit 90, I think it's pretty much trolling on Blizzard part, that way new expasnion will come with total surprise.

Buit I also think that would backfire at them, since many people would love TBC part 2, and all that hints gave them false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It can definitely be a hint at the the next expansion. I have the feeling that the next expansion won't be a strict one themed thing though.
    well they said long time ago that they would not design an xpac with 1 dominant theme, thats why WOTLK had so many zones without snow or ice or undead in them so it wont be boring.
    but then again came mop with one major theme all over it which broke that rule,

they did say Emerald Dream doesnt contain much to hold an xpac on its own but its can hold some zones to maybe level up once or twice and may held a raid .
    much like deepholm at the elemental plane.