Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Jess is a hottie O.O

Trying so hard not to rage at the live stream.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Been trying to find more information about this, as in whether or not it applies to norm/heroic raids and getting some actual numbers/how long does it carry over/etc. I'm guessing its a 5% increase up to maybe a cap of 30, but Blizzard's mum on actual numbers like they are with TF.

There was no Q&A at the end, so unfortunately I didn't get to ask about it. =(

10+ Year Old Account
    This patch is surprisingly large..

Judging from his remarks about the Celestials being "so chatty" and dismissing their words as "just talk talk talk talk", I have the distinct feeling our friend the Black Prince has learned little, if anything, from his trials.

For a filler patch between major raids... this is surprisingly massive. Well done Blizzard. I hate on you a lot for seemingly common sense mistakes and what I perceive to be blatant ignorance for simple issues. Yet for all that hate, you give us a patch I'm really excited for. A lot of content coming our way in so short a time. This stuff gives me hope WoW isn't gonna taper off like the past few quarterly reports have showed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Most feature improvements and technical changes.

They seem to be alternating between content heavy patches and technical adjustment heavy patches.

The tick-tock way of patching is a good way to do things IMO. With the tech heavy patches if things bug out, the amount of stuff affected would be less, and when it's time to do content heavy patches all the kinks in the base tech would have already been worked out.

anyone know the size of the patch?

awesome patch.

except for re-reused look of tier 0.5.

I wanted something unique and currently unavailable for my xmog =s

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    anyone know the size of the patch?
    It will be around 300mb.

Deleted
    isnt there a trailer for this patch ??

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It will be around 300mb.
    Thanks, rejoice folks with a limited data plan as it won't put a huge dent .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    I would say the page listing new patch features is surprisingly large. Hate to be negative but there's really not that much there in this patch, especially if this is 'increased quantity and quality of patches' as being the new mantra/model. Most are bored stiff of Pandaria and yes a step back to old Azeroth is good but frighteningly little in way of meaty substance here Blizz. I'm unsubbed, this will not make me go back, not even close. Maybe next patch.

Does anyone know what time this patch will go live? I'm not too sure about the Patching times on EU Realms

Quote Originally Posted by Rebden View Post
    Does anyone know what time this patch will go live? I'm not too sure about the Patching times on EU Realms
    It'll be at tomorrow maintenance I think.

The dungeon 0.5 sets are one of the worst looking sets in the game. why the hell would they bring these back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    The dungeon 0.5 sets are one of the worst looking sets in the game. why the hell would they bring these back.
    those sets has been available from the darkmoon faire since cataclysm, maybe this is an alternative way to get them?

11:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, and it still isn't up...

I sat through the live stream, wondering what all the smoke and mirrors was about, and trying to decide if all the bizarre nerfs and "fixes" are worth my $15 per month, being disgusted at the laissez faire attitudes of most of the Developers towards the people who actually play this game and pay their salaries.

Now, their vaunted patch isn't on time.

So much for that...

Thank you, Mr Chilton, for yet another unfulfilled promise.

Too bad xp change was patched incorrectly. I should've dinged 90 but only got 1 xp shy of 89...

Got a 516 strength polearm from the heroic scenario box! yay for STR polearms!