Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have 3/12 after 4 weeks of killing all the bosses that can drop the stones. I hope my luck will turn. I don't want to wait another 9-10 weeks.

Got a big fat zero this week.

How awesome.

Deleted
    got 3 this week, after getting only 1 in 3 weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    2 stones after 2 resets.. Both dropped from Lei Shen..

I wouldn't mind all 6 bosses to drop one tomorrow...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    0/12
    and I just got last secret of the empire this reset, lol.

Been clearing 12/12 since week 1 and I'm just now at 13 secrets. I might see the titan runestones before this expac is over....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Been clearing 12/12 since week 1 and I'm just now at 13 secrets. I might see the titan runestones before this expac is over....lol
    I dont mean to be disrespectfull here but I find this paticurely hard too believe, only 13secrets in over a 120 bosskills?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I dont mean to be disrespectfull here but I find this paticurely hard too believe, only 13secrets in over a 120 bosskills?
    RNG is RNG - % wise we got a few with the same luck in my guild.

Now since 4-5 weeks i have only got 1 titan on the first boss i killed that could yield one. Not seen any since. I was the first to get the meta gem but people in my guild are at much more luck on titan runestones <_< sucks. ..

Deleted
    Rofl who cares, peeps act like this is something new in terms of legendary grinds but if it was easy to do then it wouldn't be so legendary... Be glad you have a chance to even get anything to do with the legendaries, before it would of only been normal and heroic raiders who got them. If it was still like that now, you lot would be moaning even more so...

Don't like the rng don't do the quest chain, otherwise just deal with it and get it when you get it.

A lot of peeps who were farming the warglaives in BT spent anything from a few months to over a year farming them bloody things, there was a lot of guild still farming them when Wotlk released because they were still better then the drops in Naxx and peeps moaning now about a few weeks to couple months grind? Pff...

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    RNG is RNG - % wise we got a few with the same luck in my guild.

Now since 4-5 weeks i have only got 1 titan on the first boss i killed that could yield one. Not seen any since. I was the first to get the meta gem but people in my guild are at much more luck on titan runestones <_< sucks. ..
    Sure RNG is RNG and its possible, its just extremely unlikely that be a avg of 1.1 secret a lockout for 12weeks straight, when it has somin like a 20/25% chance to drop per boss?
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2013-05-21 at 12:32 PM.

Sure RNG is RNG and its possible, its just extremely unlikely.
    but with 100 getting them at half the time, or even 1/4th of the time, some being extremely unlucky is very likely to happen. ^^

Emi666.. The point is that it is open for ALL players, some might just not ever see it. There are nothing legendary about these items. They are there to work as a 'nerf' to the content. A very awesome way of doing this cause it feels like progressing your toon and getting more bosses down without the bosses being weakend or you having some buff on you ONLY in that one raid.

I rather only having people in normal and heroic getting it tbh but thats me. I liked the FL way, cause there was some kind of security about the drop being min/max for each boss. I'd even more like the idea of these items we are getting now not being legendary at all. They dont feel that way and dont behave that way so why would they be legendary rather than a few ilvl higher items or char progression items. This way they could still have the very rare RNG based items from vanilla/BC which i liked. There were not so many that they did a huge difference, but they were cool as hell (especially vanilla ones imo XD)

And that you for some reason cant see the differences between expansions, gear pacing and such well.. Thats just you being ignorent ^^ Drop rates of gear alltogether was lower back then. We are working with a difference pace.

Since my guild is having trouble keeping a raid group together, I've been stuck with doing this in LFR, where after 3 weeks of running the 6 bosses I'm 1/12. Gonna be a long grind for me, it seems...

You all should stop whining about how few runestones you have :P

I have 15/20 secrets and I've been clearing 12/12 for 7-8 weeks now. That's ~2 per week.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 12:47 PM ----------

Unlikely, sure. Impossible, definitely not. Even if the drop rate were 99% it's possible that there would be a few unlucky players stuck at 15/20 secrets or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbinator View Post
    You all should stop whining about how few runestones you have :P

I have 15/20 secrets and I've been clearing 12/12 for 7-8 weeks now. That's ~2 per week.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 12:47 PM ----------

Unlikely, sure. Impossible, definitely not. Even if the drop rate were 99% it's possible that there would be a few unlucky players stuck at 15/20 secrets or something like that.
    I'd just like to see his armory.

I'm averaging about 1 every week. I believe I have 3 at this point so I figured another 2 months before I get the cloak. Love me some RNG.

the patch is coming out today not everyone should have a free 600 cloak first day the patch comes out

some ppl in my guild don't have one yet after 3 weeks so your not that unlucky

I'd just like to see his armory.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsigt/advanced

Not as extreme as Aceshigh, but not very far away. Here's mine and as I said, I have 15/20 secrets atm. Note that the last week I haven't been raiding with my guild, but I have done all LFRs.

Deleted
    RNG is RNG, got 2 the first week then 0 the next couple weeks, then last week i suddenly got 4, and this week 1 7/12 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbinator View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsigt/advanced

Not as extreme as Aceshigh, but not very far away. Here's mine and as I said, I have 15/20 secrets atm. Note that the last week I haven't been raiding with my guild, but I have done all LFRs.
    Thats my point tho, you haven't done 12/12 every lockout, so then its not that weird.