Prot Pally in need of some help

Hello all, my raid has been stuck at 2/13H with Horridon almost done for like a month now. I have to keep replacing bad tank after another and its getting old. I'm holy atm 525 ilvl, but I think I might start going prot starting next lockout. Some tips I'd like to know if you don't mind answering.

• Is it true the 2 piece is only worth it for 10 man? Atm I'm rocking Gloves and LFR Chest.
    • What should be SoTR uptime most of the time? Is it true it should be anywhere from 40-70%? I'd like to get a better overview of it.
    • I don't like Mr.Robot however if you plug in your own stat weights obviously it's good. Can anyone share some stat weights?

I know the 15% exp and 7.5% hit, but after that do you go straight +320 haste, or include some stam in there?

EDIT: I also forgot to add, should the 2 piece from t15 have a 100% uptime?

10+ Year Old Account
    These kinds of questions should be posted on the Fix my tanking! thread, quite a lot of useful info there.

Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    These kinds of questions should be posted on the Fix my tanking! thread, quite a lot of useful info there.
    Thanks, I will put it in there right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope337 View Post
    Thanks, I will put it in there right now.
    No problem. Done this mistake myself several times. More than I'd like to admit

Mods should close this.