Deleted
    oh i know car i just meant that it would be nice if blizz finally found some middle ground for some of the hunter abilities

Deleted
    Trinket Dilemma

Hey guys instead of making another thread (in hope I get an answer here) also cba reading 60 pages about trinkets.
    So the deal is
    me hunter currently got: Renatakis (535) and Bad juju (522)
    rogue got: Talisman of bloodlust (522) and Bad juju (535).

Primordius HC died and dropped talisman of bloodlust 535 dropped. I got it. Rogue wants it really bad though cause apparently his BiS cause of haste also he says he's not even intrested in renatakis.

So is this 535 bloodlust benecifial for me? I did some simulations in both SV/BM with both bad juju(522)/bloodlust(535) and it sims out that bad juju generally gives a little higher dps. What do you guys think, should I pass it or greed it?

Also did some checkings and renatakis hc(tf) is a huge dps increase for him.

bad juju and renataki is best for us. i think it's the same for rogues though. renataki and bad juju that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    bad juju and renataki is best for us. i think it's the same for rogues though. renataki and bad juju that is.
    What would you've done in my situation though? Also bad juju (522) vs Talisman of Bloodlust (535)??

juju 522 is still better than talisman 535.. I would have let the rogue have it even though he's an idiot and doesn't know his BiS is the same as us (juju and renataki)..

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    juju 522 is still better than talisman 535.. I would have let the rogue have it even though he's an idiot and doesn't know his BiS is the same as us (juju and renataki)..

Actually the only idiot here is yourself. You don't know if he is Assassination or Combat. The latter of which the two bis are 535 Talisman and 535 Juju. If you are going to insist on calling someone ELSE an idiot, please do research first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrdin View Post
    Trinket Dilemma

Hey guys instead of making another thread (in hope I get an answer here) also cba reading 60 pages about trinkets.
    So the deal is
    me hunter currently got: Renatakis (535) and Bad juju (522)
    rogue got: Talisman of bloodlust (522) and Bad juju (535).

Primordius HC died and dropped talisman of bloodlust 535 dropped. I got it. Rogue wants it really bad though cause apparently his BiS cause of haste also he says he's not even intrested in renatakis.

So is this 535 bloodlust benecifial for me? I did some simulations in both SV/BM with both bad juju(522)/bloodlust(535) and it sims out that bad juju generally gives a little higher dps. What do you guys think, should I pass it or greed it?

Also did some checkings and renatakis hc(tf) is a huge dps increase for him.
    Its not an upgrade for you, let him have it!

Deleted
    Yes I gave it to him, seing as all my results on simulation craft gave a 2% dps loss with the bloodlust of talisman. The rogue plays both assasination/combat and holds a few rank 1 hc on WoL. He's saying bloodlust is bis for combat and renatakis bis for assasination.

Talisman pretty much sucks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrdin View Post
    Yes I gave it to him, seing as all my results on simulation craft gave a 2% dps loss with the bloodlust of talisman. The rogue plays both assasination/combat and holds a few rank 1 hc on WoL. He's saying bloodlust is bis for combat and renatakis bis for assasination.
    Talisman is BiS in both speccs with absolute BiS gear (That's being said, I mean full Hc Tf gear. Which is highly unlikely)

Bottle Vs VP trinket. I female dwarf it and sim it But i kinda have my doubts.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    VP if you aren't over hit cap with it.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Im im a little over Hit cap already. And i put it on with Reforgelite, After reforges comes to 2800ish

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Im im a little over Hit cap already. And i put it on with Reforgelite, After reforges comes to 2800ish
    Use Femaledwarf.com to simulate both

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Use Femaledwarf.com to simulate both
    Ya i was using FD but i stupidly forget to reforge the extra hit when swapping trinkets. So my 510 bottle always came out ahead by like 600ish dps. Now with proper Reforges the VP trinket beats it out. Sometimes.... Haha

So, I'm wayy over hit cap, and last night the Rune of Re-origination dropped. I currently have LFR Bad Juju and the VP trinket. Should I swap out the LFR Bad Juju for the Rune of re-origination? Or possibly even swap out the VP trinket for rune due to all the wasted hit on it. Female Dwarf sims me switching the VP trinket out for Rune as a 2.9k dps and switching out bad juju for run sims as an 850 dps increase. But heres the thing, i don't know how accurate FD is considering how odd the rune proc is.

I'm Surv/MM btw

Edit:
    I decided to see how high my haste could go with the rune if i was reforged into haste and it reached 94% as MM
    Last edited by Holyhunter; 2013-05-23 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyhunter View Post
    So, I'm wayy over hit cap, and last night the Rune of Re-origination dropped. I currently have LFR Bad Juju and the VP trinket. Should I swap out the LFR Bad Juju for the Rune of re-origination? Or possibly even swap out the VP trinket for rune due to all the wasted hit on it. Female Dwarf sims me switching the VP trinket out for Rune as a 2.9k dps and switching out bad juju for run sims as an 850 dps increase. But heres the thing, i don't know how accurate FD is considering how odd the rune proc is.

I'm Surv/MM btw

Edit:
    I decided to see how high my haste could go with the rune if i was reforged into haste and it reached 94% as MM
    No, rune is generally a straight DPS loss, in all scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    No, rune is generally a straight DPS loss, in all scenarios.
    Right guys, I've been reading a lot here about trinkets and everything but I can't quite comprehend how bad its the rune, I've been siming the Rune against the VP trinket 2/2 and Relic of Xuen 2/2 and it simmed a lot less dps

When I test it I don't really see a lot of dps loss on my shots while I am under the effects of the Rune...
    the shots do the same dmg pretty much...

And If I use VP trinket I'll go way over the Hit cap (around 10% D

the only 3 options I have its Rune/Relic of Xuen/VP trinket... what do you guys recommend?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raishin/simple

Anyone done any testing on H-TF RoO ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flln View Post
    Anyone done any testing on H-TF RoO ?
    Yes. It is still not better than Bad Juju or rentaki