10+ Year Old Account

Farming kor'kron outside org.

Hi, I noticed today while messing around that the new kor'kron elites outside of org are somewhat slower than the base player movement speed(every mob but the dogs). You can basically gather all of them (about 60-80 mobs) and just kite them around without using slows or movement buffs. I pulled all of them several times and kited them around org and durotar for a few hours getting lots of lesser charms, gold, and those items you combine with mojo to make class specific items. Just wanted to let everybody know! I streamed it for a while but am done now and im well aware you arent supposed to promote yourself here(outside of signature) so im not posting links to the recording. Though you could PM me for it, even though it is pretty self explanatory so you shouldnt need to watch a vid.
    Last edited by Bladeface; 2013-05-23 at 08:09 PM.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Posted a video about that more than one month ago x) Linked in another thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post21217435
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Posted a video about that more than one month ago x) Linked in another thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post21217435
    nice ^_^ i didnt know if anybody had found it yet lol hadnt seen anybody doing it and the whole time i was people kept whisspering me wtf was going on
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P