Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And that's really weird, considering Allstar Week(that's what the announcement post said iirc) has already started. I want mah skinz. Riot pls.
    On reddit someone said they should get released today.
    To quote a comment: "According to Garena, TPA SKIN will be available today, May 24th, @10:00 to all servers! Further info from Garena, there are two bundles for the TPA SKINS. 1st Bundle . 5 skins + 5 champs 2nd Bundle. 5 Skins"
    Not sure which "10:00" is meant here, though.

Another poster said, the are already released in Taiwan.

I am currently thinking whether I should buy the bundle with champions and skins, if the bundles will exist outside Taiwan too.
    Currently I don't own any of the champions, though I am interested in Nunu and Ezreal. I could maybe buy Nunu with IP, but then I really have to start saving for runes.
    Orianna would be a "nice to have" champion for me, I'm just not sure about Shen and Mundo.
    I guess it will depend on the prize.
    Last edited by mmoc57f2e09b5b; 2013-05-24 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I'm still debating whether to get TPA Ezreal, Ghost Bridge Morgana or Wicked LeBlanc >< I want them all but I don't wanna get more RP
    I want to get TPA Ez but I honestly don't know how it looks in game but I'm getting Ghost Bride Morg for sure so I doubt I'll get TPA Ez.

--

Well, I don't know but I can't get it on EUW, I can't even see/select it. Doesn't exist.

Deleted
    I don't think Ghost Bridge Morg is in game yet, probably will be added in the same patch that adds the new champion.
    I was talking about TPA Ez not Ghost Bride. Neither are on live servers yet but I'm getting Morg's new skin atleast. Really don't know about Ez, I need a preview first.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I want to get TPA Ez but I honestly don't know how it looks in game but I'm getting Ghost Bride Morg for sure so I doubt I'll get TPA Ez.

--

Well, I don't know but I can't get it on EUW, I can't even see/select it. Doesn't exist.
    The skins are in the client for me(splash art is just the full team announcement splash, though), but they're marked as unavailable. That's been the case all week.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    The skins are in the client for me(splash art is just the full team announcement splash, though), but they're marked as unavailable. That's been the case all week.
    Really? I just typed TPA on the search function like 30 minutes ago and I got nothing.

Edit: Oh, they show if you click the champion but they aren't on the store.
    Oh fair enough, and yeah same, especially since I have Nottingham Ezreal already and I barely play him. Are the TPA skins limited? I'll get it if they are, but if they're in store forever I think I'll pass on it
    I edited my post btw.

No idea if they are limited but I don't think so?

If they are then I'll try to get atleast Ezreal's or maybe Oriana's since I love both.

Deleted
    I believe they will be permanently available.
    This weekend they (and the bundles) are supposed to be on sale.

Source: The reddit thread I posted earlier which contains a translation of the Taiwanese announcement.

Really don't know about Ez, I need a preview first.
    There's a handy little YouTube channel named SkinSpotlights just for this kinda thing. I linked you the video for TPA Ezreal there.

They've also uploaded the other new skins, including Ghost Bride Morgana and the new Darius skin.

(Do note that skins on the PBE aren't finished, so things might not look as they will in the final version.)

---

Also, on their availability, the skins are probably available forever, but the bundles are probably just a one-time offer thing for the first week, like with new champions and their one skin whenever they come out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    (Do note that skins on the PBE aren't finished, so things might not look as they will in the final version.)
    That's why I don't know if the skin is worth it yet or not. I've already played with it like three days ago, including Morg's skin, and it wasn't finished so I don't know if I really want Ez's and/or Oriana's skin or not.

Also, what bundles? Are they going to make bundles of two skins or something for the TPA skins? I haven't heard of anything.

That's why I don't know if the skin is worth it yet or not. I've already played with it like three days ago, including Morg's skin, and it wasn't finished so I don't know if I really want Ez's and/or Oriana's skin or not.
    Err, the TPA Ezreal skin I linked IS the final version. It's finished. They're just waiting for the moment to release it.

Also, what bundles? Are they going to make bundles of two skins or something for the TPA skins? I haven't heard of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    On reddit someone said they should get released today.
    To quote a comment: "According to Garena, TPA SKIN will be available today, May 24th, @10:00 to all servers! Further info from Garena, there are two bundles for the TPA SKINS. 1st Bundle . 5 skins + 5 champs 2nd Bundle. 5 Skins"
    Not sure which "10:00" is meant here, though.

Another poster said, the are already released in Taiwan.

15+ Year Old Account

They're bundling all the TPA skins together in one big pack iirc.

I want Scorched Earth Renek D: Not sure what's taking that one so long (though heard some claims that it's on the PBE now.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Err, the TPA Ezreal skin I linked IS the final version. It's finished. They're just waiting for the moment to release it.
    Right! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    They're bundling all the TPA skins together in one big pack iirc.

I want Scorched Earth Renek D: Not sure what's taking that one so long (though heard some claims that it's on the PBE now.)
    So it seems!

I have no idea to be honest. Haven't went to the PBE for like three days or something. When I do I can check it and PM you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Right! Thanks.

So it seems!

I have no idea to be honest. Haven't went to the PBE for like three days or something. When I do I can check it and PM you.
    TPA skins JUST went on sale, btw.

Deleted
    I guess they aren't permanent after all...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    I guess they aren't permanent after all...
    I don't see anything that implies they aren't. The bundle probably won't be, but bundles never are.

Though, admittedly, I don't care. I have better (imo) skins for all the champs I would want to play. Though I may get it just to get Orianna and Mundo for cheap/free.

Ever since I first saw that TPA shen, I thought he looked very similar to Tenzo from Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere?
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Ever since I first saw that TPA shen, I thought he looked very similar to Tenzo from Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere?
    I have no idea who that is but I googled it and his head part looks somewhat similar.

Deleted
    I don't see anything that implies they aren't. The bundle probably won't be, but bundles never are.
    "After June 1, these five skins and the bundle will be retired to the legacy vault."
    Maybe I misunderstand this, but I thought that meant they won't be available after June 1 anymore, unless Riot wants puts them up for a special sale again.

I like the Ezreal skin but there is no way that I can get around 4000 IP until next weekend.

10+ Year Old Account

Though, admittedly, I don't care. I have better (imo) skins for all the champs I would want to play. Though I may get it just to get Orianna and Mundo for cheap/free.
    The first scentence of the paragraph under the pic of all 5 in game and the last sentence of the announcement confirm they are limited.
    After June 1, these five skins and the bundle will be retired to the legacy vault.

Deleted
    btw Majad they are limited

Only available till the first of June (surprised that they're only out for a week, that seems short)
    So it seems. I won't be getting Ez's since it's just weird. The "bow" doesn't even show and the AA animation looks weird with that glove... It's really meh. :/

They could have done something much better with the same theme and skin.

Oh well, I'm probably getting Oriana's, I like that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems. I won't be getting Ez's since it's just weird. The "bow" doesn't even show and the AA animation looks weird with that glove... It's really meh. :/

They could have done something much better with the same theme and skin.

Oh well, I'm probably getting Oriana's, I like that one.
    They are 750 skins, which means minor animation and spell changes. I actually like the new effects on Ezreal because it looked really bad and awkward with his normal effects.

And I'm definitely getting the Ori one. IMO, it's her best skin. I don't like any of the other ones.