15+ Year Old Account
    Maou-sama 08 - Suzuno's reaction to technology was cute. Seeing as it wasn't her who attacked Emi, I wonder who it was. I have seen people speculating that it's Lucifer, but I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing it is more people from the Church, trying to silence her. Once Suzuno and Emi find this out, it'll probably lead to some plot development where the Church is evil or something.

Also downloading new episode of Valvrave, but it looks like it is going to be a while.

Valvrave 07 - What was with that thing before the intro? The guy said her Valvrave was a "relic", and said something about Saki being apart of the Golden Seven, plus Saki mentioning "a promise is still a promise after 200 years". Based off this, I think it is safe to say it was in the future. That single scene made me much more interested in this series. Found it hilarious how L-Elf just appears and takes over the entire "country". Burst out laughing when he used Haruto as a meat shield. Overall, L-Elf is getting much better. His plans/prophecies aren't as far fetched as they were before. Ending was also quite good too. I imagine green guy is going to get a Valvrave soon.

Overall, an awesome episode. Valvrave is much better than it was before. Actually really excited for this series now. Bonus goes to the fact that it's an original, so I don't have to worry about spoilers, and I can read speculation.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-24 at 03:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished rewatching Code Geass R2 after a couple years. Good lord that ending.

this valvrave ep amazing i liked the proluge with the 200 years in the future thing quite interesting also any 1 else thinks that aina will be placed in one of the valvraves to revive her? i can totally see that comming ^^ also i cant wait for l-elf getting his own valvrave atleast i hope he will be blue ;X

dansai bunri was quite bad this week i dunno but is it only me that thinks the whole 2nd half was the same? xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Just finished rewatching Code Geass R2 after a couple years. Good lord that ending.
    Agree'd such a great ending. One of the only times a ending has left me speechless

---------- Post added 2013-05-24 at 10:43 AM ----------

God I really want to try and wait until the Attack on Titan finishes airing and then watch it start to finish, but I made a terrible terrible mistake... I watched the first episode and now really want to keep going Damn these first world problems!!!
    Last edited by ddsad2212; 2013-05-27 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Maou-sama 08 - Suzuno's reaction to technology was cute. Seeing as it wasn't her who attacked Emi, I wonder who it was. I have seen people speculating that it's Lucifer, but I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing it is more people from the Church, trying to silence her. Once Suzuno and Emi find this out, it'll probably lead to some plot development where the Church is evil or something.

Also downloading new episode of Valvrave, but it looks like it is going to be a while.

Valvrave 07 - What was with that thing before the intro? The guy said her Valvrave was a "relic", and said something about Saki being apart of the Golden Seven, plus Saki mentioning "a promise is still a promise after 200 years". Based off this, I think it is safe to say it was in the future. That single scene made me much more interested in this series. Found it hilarious how L-Elf just appears and takes over the entire "country". Burst out laughing when he used Haruto as a meat shield. Overall, L-Elf is getting much better. His plans/prophecies aren't as far fetched as they were before. Ending was also quite good too. I imagine green guy is going to get a Valvrave soon.

Overall, an awesome episode. Valvrave is much better than it was before. Actually really excited for this series now. Bonus goes to the fact that it's an original, so I don't have to worry about spoilers, and I can read speculation.
    In regards to Valverave [spoiler]Look at the date man...The date was 278 galactic era or something like that. Now remember how in the first episode they said that year would come to be known as the first year of the galactic era or first great galactic empire something like that.

I marathoned from episode 1-6 last weekend so yah.

Anywaysi t was DEFINITELY in the future and i'm wagering it means 7 Valveraves....Also MY question is WHO was in the photo..Does Haruto die? Was if L-Elf...I mean really man HOW can this show be only 12 episodes...Also we'd better fucking get more Valverave in the future....

there starts a 2nd valvrave season in october thats why its only 12 ep's for now ;P also u fcked up your spoiler mate ;D also my guess for the pilots would be (haruto and rukina obviously) but also aina l-elf shoko then the computer girl and then either the "thunder" guy or harutos friend whose name i cant remember ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    My guess would be Haruto, Saki, Thunder, Green Hair guy, Computer girl, L-Elf. I don't think Shoko is going to get one, but I'm not sure what the last one will be. My guess is either A-Drei (seemed more likely before, now not so much) or the male teacher. As for who was in the photo, it really could be anyone. I have two guesses. One is Shoko. If Shoko dies, she could make Saki promise to protect Haruto or something. The other guess would be Haruto. Damn, I'm actually excited about Valvrave now. That single scene at the start made me like the series alot more.

And yeah, Code Geass's ending was amazing. The last 5 or so episodes I was thinking "wtf is Lelouch doing", but once that ending came, I realized how amazing Lelouch and Code Geass are. I know it's considered overrated or a train wreck by some, but Code Geass is my absolute favourite anime.

Yahari - Yukino was amazing this episode.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-24 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    there starts a 2nd valvrave season in october thats why its only 12 ep's for now ;P also u fcked up your spoiler mate ;D also my guess for the pilots would be (haruto and rukina obviously) but also aina l-elf shoko then the computer girl and then either the "thunder" guy or harutos friend whose name i cant remember ;P
    Thanks for tje heads up and DAMN it really is like gundam 00 only with fully admitting it's super robots LOL.

---------- Post added 2013-05-24 at 03:34 PM ----------

My guess would be Haruto, Saki, Thunder, Green Hair guy, Computer girl, L-Elf. I don't think Shoko is going to get one, but I'm not sure what the last one will be. My guess is either A-Drei (seemed more likely before, now not so much) or the male teacher. As for who was in the photo, it really could be anyone. I have two guesses. One is Shoko. If Shoko dies, she could make Saki promise to protect Haruto or something. The other guess would be Haruto. Damn, I'm actually excited about Valvrave now. That single scene at the start made me like the series alot more.

And yeah, Code Geass's ending was amazing. The last 5 or so episodes I was thinking "wtf is Lelouch doing", but once that ending came, I realized how amazing Lelouch and Code Geass are. I know it's considered overrated or a train wreck by some, but Code Geass is my absolute favourite anime.
    Oooh that one never dawned on me...And yeah I have a habit of finding gems...Take dog days EVERYONE at the time was all meh or this sucks and so on but I KNEW from episode ONE that it was a winner.

Similar for Astarotte no Omocha some people gave it shit but I knew it was gonna be damn good.

also more Dog Days please.

i didnt like dog days lol :P but code geas one of my all time favs i wish the would continue after the end i hate open ends why did there have to be another scene ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i didnt like dog days lol :P but code geas one of my all time favs i wish the would continue after the end i hate open ends why did there have to be another scene ;D
    Thing is it really is over.

and alot of peoole gated dog days at the start especially and were saying no second season but it still got one so I had to be doing something right to see it would....Also how much did you watch of it?

i watched the whole first season but it just didnt make me want to watch the follow ups ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Yahari is anime of the season for me. Freaking love this anime and love hikki's logic more and more with every episode. Like seeing a reflection of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Yahari is anime of the season for me. Freaking love this anime and love hikki's logic more and more with every episode. Like seeing a reflection of myself
    hikki is just badass, I love his comebacks.

Just finished watching next stage a few days ago; damn tis' good. Incredible ending! I hope they will run for another season, but season 2 ends the series well for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fate/Stay Night VN is pretty good so far, but Shirou has yet to prove that he is any more likable than his anime version...

Railgun S 07 - Sorta dull episode. The preview for next episode looks sweet though.

Date a Live 08 - Tokha is best girl. I'm not a fan of crazy people. Kurumi fits under that description.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-25 at 02:39 AM.

I'll never understand why anyone can like Shirou. Even in UBW he's a giant massive fucking Gary Stu with enormous plot armor, much larger than Kirito.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Thing is it really is over.

and alot of peoole gated dog days at the start especially and were saying no second season but it still got one so I had to be doing something right to see it would....Also how much did you watch of it?
    hey there's a third season of dog days already announced.

strike witches manga licensed in english hell yesh (all of them <3)
    https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/338038455244312578
    so is the dragongirl manga :3 (dragonar academy one in the twitter link)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    hey there's a third season of dog days already announced.

strike witches manga licensed in english hell yesh (all of them <3)
    https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/338038455244312578
    so is the dragongirl manga :3 (dragonar academy one in the twitter link)
    FUCK YEAH on the dog days as for Dragonar they'd better still do scanlations don't wanna hafta wait dor manga...Also anyone else feel Dragonar and School Odyssey are totally gonna get anime one of these days?

Reading through Saya again now that I finally got the official English release... Even when you know what's going to happen, it's all so psychotic. Just finished the parts involving his neighbor, aside from the true end this is definitely the part that has the biggest impact on me. Particularly when he's chasing after his daughter to murder her while she screams for him to stop. So sad and twisted.

You don't read Type-Moon VNs for their protagonists, that's for sure. To be fair to Shirou, that's Saber's route, so naturally he doesn't want her fighting. He gets way better in the next two routes.

Heaven's Feel is so good!

Deleted
    Some people are speculating it was James, the ex-pokemon-thief-now-SFC-manager. I highly doubt it was lucifer, he has been turned into a hikki now and acts like a spoiled kid twoards their "parents" these days.

On a side note, I watched MItsudomoe the other day. Laughed so hard, my neighbors could have called the cops on me XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Dropped another £200 on anime, in total that brings my collection to £800 ($1200).