Being harassed by Blizzards banning system

I tried to log into World of Warcraft a little while ago to find my account has been banned yet again for the 3rd time, yes the THIRD TIME. Over the past 2 months I have been farming a lot to reach the gold cap. I have been banned now 3 times and I had a GM teleport spam me after the second ban for about 5-10 minutes to see if I was botting. Quite frankly I'm getting extremely pissed off by their lack of professionalism to save a buck. They want automatic systems to do all their work because they are obsessed with making money, being a money making giant of course that is all that is on their mind. Why pay a GM to actually do a job when you can have a automated system do all the work even if it means you ban people AGAIN AND AGAIN for "appearing" to be a bot. I'm a fairly patient person and it takes a lot to piss me off but if this happens yet again which it probably will because it's TOO HARD to put a note next to my account saying "FALSE POSITIVE INVESTIGATE BEFORE BANNING" I'm going to have to call them up and try and talk to their bosses because this is BS. I'm constantly being persecuted for doing nothing wrong and in a short time frame. In almost 8 years of playing this game I never in a million years would of though it would of been possible to be wrongfully banned once let alone 3 times. I thought they were more intelligent than that but apparently I was wrong. I wonder how STUPID Blizzard thinks I am. Who would ever bot if they got banned once and got away with it let alone 2 times and a GM teleport. I mean honestly you would have to be the most idiotic person in the world and sadly automated systems do not have the function of common sense. Sorry if I'm ranting but this is BS and they need to stop persecuting people wrongfully and get some humans to do these jobs.

L2 format wall of text

10+ Year Old Account
    how the fuck am i going to read that?? i cant read that shit

Reading is hard IMO I need 1 or 2 space between paragraphs to read OMG END OF DE WORLDZ. Want me to add some pictures in it too to help you read?

Why not contact Blizzard about this? Ranting to us won't solve anything.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why not contact Blizzard about this? Ranting to us won't solve anything.
    Already did waiting for them to reverse the ban like the previous 2. Burning time.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnar View Post
    Reading is hard IMO I need 1 or 2 space between paragraphs to read OMG END OF DE WORLDZ. Want me to add some pictures in it too to help you read?
    You should probably calm down, being rude doesn't help.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Seriously i would just quit if i was you. That is just shitty business practise. They let people bot like hell in BG's, but takes the time to ban you again and again, even tho you should not have been.

Tbh they were being quite rude to him to start with. But i do find it kinda sad that people post about their own inability to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnar View Post
    I tried to log into World of Warcraft a little while ago to find my account has been banned yet again for the 3rd time, yes the THIRD TIME. Over the past 2 months I have been farming a lot to reach the gold cap. I have been banned now 3 times and I had a GM teleport spam me after the second ban for about 5-10 minutes to see if I was botting. Quite frankly I'm getting extremely pissed off by their lack of professionalism to save a buck. They want automatic systems to do all their work because they are obsessed with making money, being a money making giant of course that is all that is on their mind. Why pay a GM to actually do a job when you can have a automated system do all the work even if it means you ban people AGAIN AND AGAIN for "appearing" to be a bot. I'm a fairly patient person and it takes a lot to piss me off but if this happens yet again which it probably will because it's TOO HARD to put a note next to my account saying "FALSE POSITIVE INVESTIGATE BEFORE BANNING" I'm going to have to call them up and try and talk to their bosses because this is BS. I'm constantly being persecuted for doing nothing wrong and in a short time frame. In almost 8 years of playing this game I never in a million years would of though it would of been possible to be wrongfully banned once let alone 3 times. I thought they were more intelligent than that but apparently I was wrong. I wonder how STUPID Blizzard thinks I am. Who would ever bot if they got banned once and got away with it let alone 2 times and a GM teleport. I mean honestly you would have to be the most idiotic person in the world and sadly automated systems do not have the function of common sense. Sorry if I'm ranting but this is BS and they need to stop persecuting people wrongfully and get some humans to do these jobs.
    So here's what you do.

Step one: Pick up the phone and give them a call.
    Step two: spend the next 10-30 mins on hold.
    Step three: explain to them that you're working towards to gold cap, and that you've been banned wrongly three times already.
    Step four: Tell them to put a note on your account explaining such. If you're really polite, they might even credit your account with some free game time.

Things that won't expedite the process:
    Angry ranting.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    how the fuck am i going to read that?? i cant read that shit
    That's why =)

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    So here's what you do.

Step one: Pick up the phone and give them a call.
    Step two: spend the next 10-30 mins on hold.
    Step three: explain to them that you're working towards to gold cap, and that you've been banned wrongly three times already.
    Step four: Tell them to put a note on your account explaining such. If you're really polite, they might even credit your account with some free game time.

Things that won't expedite the process:
    Angry ranting.
    I have called in the past and they end up saying " I don't have enough information on what happened so I can't help you." So I submitted a ticket and I have already done all of those things you listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to contact Blizzard. There isn't anything we can do and rant threads don't serve any useful purpose. All that happens is people flame you for it (as people are regarding your lack of punctuation), and it just goes downhill.