Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The 'corrupt' complaint isn't directed at any kind of physical permutations the character has; it's directed at the character's motivation. A "corrupted" character doesn't appear to have any motivation other than "LOL IM CORRUPTED GOTTA DO EVIL SHIT"; someone complaining about a character being corrupted is complaining about an ultimately nonsensical change in a character's moral compass, whose only explanation is "a wizard did it".
    Likewise, there is a difference between corruption and mind control

Kael, Illadin, Kil'jaden, and others are no more "courrpted" than Garrosh is. They all had desires and dreams and which they turned to dark powers to help them achieve them
    People like Kael or Kil'jaden were not forced into joining the Legion, they both thought it was a dandy idea that would help with whatever they were trying to achieve

Something not like that would be Arthas when he picked up Frostmourne, as once he did that he became a slave to the will of the Lich King.
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2013-05-27 at 02:11 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

The sudden addition of Garrosh and his impending doom just feels like Blizz brought him in for the sake of expansion lore and now they're done with him. Grom Hellscream was an epic character. Unfortunate Blizz lacked the creativity to make Garrosh more compelling.

But anyways, I think it would be interesting if the current disarray of the Horde was taken advantage of by the Forsaken. Sylvanas uses the Val'kyr to strengthen her numbers and assumes a quasi-LK sort of role. So many bodies fighting across Garrosh's domain would make for a large newly raised Forsaken army.

Deleted
    Malkorok is no demon.

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    The sudden addition of Garrosh and his impending doom just feels like Blizz brought him in for the sake of expansion lore and now they're done with him. Grom Hellscream was an epic character. Unfortunate Blizz lacked the creativity to make Garrosh more compelling.

But anyways, I think it would be interesting if the current disarray of the Horde was taken advantage of by the Forsaken. Sylvanas uses the Val'kyr to strengthen her numbers and assumes a quasi-LK sort of role. So many bodies fighting across Garrosh's domain would make for a large newly raised Forsaken army.
    And for what? Once the legion comes they will kill Sylvanas and strengthen THEIR numbers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The son of such an awsome character should have been so much more

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 02:29 AM ----------

But anyways, I think it would be interesting if the current disarray of the Horde was taken advantage of by the Forsaken. Sylvanas uses the Val'kyr to strengthen her numbers and assumes a quasi-LK sort of role.
    More content where Horde has to kill Horde? No thank you
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I vote with a grumpy cat "NO"

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 02:42 AM ----------

I believe, however, she can only raise humans. So it doesn't help as much as you'd think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    And they will know no fear.
    And then they will sex out Eye of Terror.

And seriously who the hell invited ultramarines ?
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-05-27 at 05:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And then they will sex out Eye of Terror.

And seriously who the hell invited ultramarines ?
    I dunno, but why the fuck not? We only have to hope they bring along a decent amount of commissars, including Yarrick, whose balls are known to be made of the hardest, heaviest material in this universe. Some say it's crystallized essence of badassery taken right from Immaterium.

Garrosh and Varian are fighting. Both are tired, having to stop for breath every so often.

Then green meteors begin falling from the sky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f96hKqkY_Y

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    This would be most shitty and cliche ending ever. Can I PLEASE have villain that is just driven by his own desire just ONCE in a while, please?
    Yeah, because that's so much more exciting. People look for things to bitch about. And this is one of them. "Meh, le sigh, lol, corruption lawz" cliche. I don't care how you slice it, having malkorak being a demon and doing something to Garrosh is waaay more exciting than "I'm Garrosh and I'm crazy!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    This would be most shitty and cliche ending ever. Can I PLEASE have villain that is just driven by his own desire just ONCE in a while, please?
    So what is exciting about a villian driven by his own desire? Tell me why that is so much better than there being something we knew nothing about being at the root of it? Having someone that said in Cata "Am I a murderer Krom'gar?" and "Today I learn from you chieftain" go to total nutjob a year later is shitty and nonsensical. Would make so much more sense if there was something behind it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    This expansion has been so horde favored if he doesnt die im quitting.
    Lol. Are you kidding? We're losing a warchief, but somehow you want to see that as "Horde favored". Ppl like you are hopeless. And you see what you want to see regardless. And if someone tries to say otherwise, you'll argue even harder about it. I hope he doesn't die just so I can laugh at you.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G