Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Rude

+ 6
    Go back to Katy and you *might* replace her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I was sad when I saw GoT is on a hike until next week. The last 2 eps of this season should be amazing.
    didn't they turn the third b ook into 2 seasons? So season 3 and 4 are book 3. Because if they did, then that would mean the season finale is the end of the first half of book 2... which means... HAHAHAHAHA.... I won't spoil anything for you

+ 7
    Pandas stole my baby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Bronies are still fucking weird though and should die in a fire.
    W h y? Because it has some amazing /silly moments that we like about the show... i could say the same about other fandoms but i won't [(everyone has their own wierd tastes) we aren't all the same]

That's just silly :P

+8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Pandas stole my baby
    It was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    W h y? Because it has some amazing /silly moments that we like about the show... i could say the same about other fandoms but i won't [(everyone has their own wierd tastes) we aren't all the same]

That's just silly :P

Broniues are people that are obsessed with the show. That Humanize, and often Sexualize the characters. That say MLP is the best thing to ever happen to this planet. That say all people who don't like some kids show are mentally retarded. These are bronies. Anyone lese is just a fan of the show.

And maybe it can be said for all fandoms, but no show has so many fans that are that mental about it like MLP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Pony thread is that way -> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...in-Las-Pegasus

No offence, but didn't we have a no ponystuffs rule in this thread since there's a chat thread for that stuff?

Only wondering. No malicious intent behind this post before any assumptions are made.
    We used to have a rule about no pony stuff which was scrapped because it was retarded.
    Honestly. That's probably because you went into it expecting it to be terrible.

I watched like the first 2 or 3 episodes without expecting anything. And I found that it's a pretty normal cartoon, and as with every cartoon I can see why some adults might find it entertaining. I didn't find it terrible, but iI wouldn't call it amazing either, and I can't see me watching more of it. But Like I said, I can see why some people would like it.

Bronies are still fucking weird though and should die in a fire.
    It was delicious.

Broniues are people that are obsessed with the show. That Humanize, and often Sexualize the characters. That say MLP is the best thing to ever happen to this planet. That say all people who don't like some kids show are mentally retarded. These are bronies. Anyone lese is just a fan of the show.

And maybe it can be said for all fandoms, but no show has so many fans that are that mental about it like MLP.
    You serious?

Just take this thread as an example, weird people exsist all over. Just because the other weird people also likes MLP shouldn't really make a difference. But yes I agree with that some people that are just over the top weird should not really be still alive.

+10

Deleted
    Broniues are people that are obsessed with the show.
    Two category's?
    There's no such thing Once you like/watch the show, you're a Brony & yes some people are just nuts over it.

+11

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    We used to have a rule about no pony stuff which was scrapped because it was retarded.
    Hi Joyfluuu
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-05-27 at 01:54 PM.

+12

I just dont get how so many people can like a show so much that they obsess over it that much. I like shows, doesnt mean I use images of them for everything that needs an image and stuff my house with plushies and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I don't know anything about the driving laws in Sweden but a lot of things he did looked illegal. Honestly I would have done most of those things if I was riding one on the road.

It's legal to ride them in a few small towns in Murrica but not many
    It kind makes sense considering all of the vehicles on the road over here. I think they should be legal in the majority of small towns over here.

Code:
    public class HelloWorld {

public static void main(String[] args) {
            System.out.println("Hello, World");
        }

}
    That's what Java looks like
    I thought Java was simple, C is much simpler than that. With C the line to print "hello world" would just be printf("Hello World");

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Why Katy? I would consider it if I could have a 2nd avatar.
    Because you were Katy before you went Koreaboo!

+ 14.

That mentality applies to every fanbase.

I read an article this morning where Gaga fans were slamming Rita Ora because she had yellow streaks in her hair. She was being called unoriginal. Uncreative. Saying she was ripping her off. She was a whore. A bitch. Rita was merely taking inspiration. Yet they got so defensive and violent. They were making comments like Gaga invented yellow. When she wasn't.. Cyndi Lauper was doing this 20 years ago. Even Cyndi said she couldn't do yellow anymore as Gaga fans would tear her to shreds, calling her uncreative and that she was stealing from Gaga.

Everything that can have a following will have fucking stupid fans. Who take it too fucking far. See Bieber or WoW if you need more proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's what Java looks like
    I thought Java was simple, C is much simpler than that. With C the line to print "hello world" would just be printf("Hello World");
    Did you just base the complexity of a language on hello world

Cause everything else I used got yelled at :|

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Cause everything else I used got yelled at :|
    Eh?

Wasn't it that WoW sig I made you and that cartoon avatar before the cats?

Deleted
    +15....................
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-05-27 at 02:11 PM.

Yes, but when I quit I figured using my wow char as ava/sig was silly. So I tried different things.

Wait, cartoon avatar? o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    +15....................
    Add spaces between the + and the number, so you don't have to do the invisible dots.

Like: + number.

Quote this post and see the amount of spaces between the + and the number.

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Yes, but when I quit I figured using my wow char as ava/sig was silly. So I tried different things.

Wait, cartoon avatar? o.0
    Yeah. Some black and white line drawing cartoon or something.

And who yelled at you for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Did you just base the complexity of a language on hello world
    On the print function
    It's at this moment the only part of Java I have seen xD