Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Some people like 25 man raiding, some people like 10 man. To purposely differentiate between them with different gear is not a solution in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Random aside here, but do you think they'll have to tune it for everyone having their 600 cloaks too? Seems like it'll be a balancing nightmare either way. They'll probably just opt for heroic bosses without tight enrages again like they did in T15.
    And where are these "everyone" who is that far progressed along the chain.
    Because you are, and perhaps people you know then it does not mean that "everyone" is.
    You are not representative of the entire wow community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Some people like 25 man raiding, some people like 10 man. To purposely differentiate between them with different gear is not a solution in my eyes.
    The players said they participated in 25m for fun, or preference.
    The loot equalisation proved just the opposite, where its a minority who play for that.

Quote Originally Posted by elyetra View Post
    It's a bad situation, and the current situation of having 10 man guilds equal with 25 man is bad for the game. Even Blizzard want a return to ICC.
    I double dare them to do that, so i can laugh at another stupid decision leading to sub losses
    Quote Originally Posted by elyetra View Post
    Something has to give, so come the next expansion - who will get thrown under the bus?
    25 man guilds - described by Blizzard as good for the game and more epic.
    10 man casual guilds - who need content tuned appropriate to their skill level.
    10 man HC guilds - ???
    I think we can all guess the answer to that one
    yes will they throw the small number of 25 mans under the buss or the more popular and numerous 10 mans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    I double dare them to do that, so i can laugh at another stupid decision leading to sub losses

yes will they throw the small number of 25 mans under the buss or the more popular and numerous 10 mans
    To satisfy the need of the average 10 man raider, and pull people back from LFR into raiding. Yes.

If you read my post you would realize that I'm talking about 10 man HC guilds. 50 Guilds have killed Lei Shen Heroic on 25 man, 80 on 10 man. Player for Player, 25 man is still the most popular and numerous format for high end raiding.

10 is the easy to manage raid size, it's natural pairing is with more casually tuned raids - ala ICC.

Watch the recent Legendary Interview. Blizzard stated that in Cataclysm 10 man was easier, and that suited the most 10 man guilds.

No that they've perfected the difficult in MoP. It's hurting the majority of 10 man guilds. At the current rate of decline 'more popular and numerous' 10 mans won't remain that way for long.

Hence why I think we'll see a return to ICC style raiding in the next expansion. They're already rewarding 25 man's with more TF, and tuning 10's to be easier for the target audience. All they need to do is tune TF to be 100% drop rate in 25, and continue to tune difficult of 10's - and we're back in Wrath.