Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    @Rizrak
    I didn't watch all of your video, but I think in future when you give audio descriptions of abilities such as point to point it would be good to couple it with footage of you using the abilities.
    Very true sorry about that. I think this next video will be alot better at that. I edited that one myself so eh

Today I bring you Archon Abilty overview again a bit late sadly things don't always go as expected but hopefully it will go alot faster now.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

10+ Year Old Account

All about Rift F2P - for new & returning players

Lots of things have changed with Storm Legion - some for the better, some for the worse. I am re-doing my entire "Bigger, Beefier Wocky Review" with a series instead of one big video - this will allow me to go back and fix mistakes / update as necessary. Hope you guys enjoy the on-going new effort.

Recording software has been updated - still running at "average" quality, however, but New microphone with "anti-popper" has been ordered and is in-transit from Amazon as well as a "green" background.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Lots of things have changed with Storm Legion - some for the better, some for the worse. I am re-doing my entire "Bigger, Beefier Wocky Review" with a series instead of one big video - this will allow me to go back and fix mistakes / update as necessary. Hope you guys enjoy the on-going new effort.

Recording software has been updated - still running at "average" quality, however, but New microphone with "anti-popper" has been ordered and is in-transit from Amazon as well as a "green" background.

Your bed looks so comfy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Be warned, that is how the Wocky lures you into his den.

Many women have been slain on that bed.
    that does it... I need to get a green screen.

He He... FYI - More women have fallen prey to my charm on that Kudu Leather couch behind me...

My recent recorded Rift livestream. Rogue leveling and stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/emrendil/c/2331350
    Last edited by Emrendil; 2013-05-26 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior "theWocky" goes to his first dungeon ~ Iron Tomb. I've moved my 2 x 60's to Blightweald EU and started a social (with aims to be a 2-day raid guild) called "Followers of the White Rabbit", but my warrior is in a social guild managed by Slipmat (on these forums) called "Consortium" which is just "huuuuge" ~ like 60~90 people on at a time ~ if you want a big guild, join him.

that does it... I need to get a green screen.

He He... FYI - More women have fallen prey to my charm on that Kudu Leather couch behind me...
    That is a two headed turtle in your video isn't it.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That is a two headed turtle in your video isn't it.....
    For a second there, I thought you were making some other type of connotation, but yes - there are three "skins" for the Tartagon (think that spelling is correct aka turtle) the ancient which is my favourite, the mossy (glowing green eyes) and the "white" one - which is damn cool, but also damn hard to get as you need to use 100 lucky coins to buy one ~ ie complete 100 x artifact collections.

For a second there, I thought you were making some other type of connotation, but yes - there are three "skins" for the Tartagon (think that spelling is correct aka turtle) the ancient which is my favourite, the mossy (glowing green eyes) and the "white" one - which is damn cool, but also damn hard to get as you need to use 100 lucky coins to buy one ~ ie complete 100 x artifact collections.
    Neat lol. trying to get into rift but playing solo "no one I know is going to play it" gets boring haha.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Hi all, I hope this is the right forum to post my video(s), but if not, please direct me to the right place. I'm a longtime MMO player who's been jumping around from game to game since I quit WoW, and I think RIFT might just be where I put down some roots. However, in my search for some low level healing guides for my Cleric character, all I found was out-of-date. Consequently, I tried my hand at making my own guide to healing as a lowbie Sentinel Cleric.

I'd be very appreciative if more experienced players would be willing to watch and provide some feedback:

10+ Year Old Account
    3 June 2013 - Can't say I'm not dedicated... EVERY costume in the PTS game F2P cash shop has been clicked on and displayed in this video. There are about 170 outfits/costumes and god knows how many dimension items! Also clicked on almost every mount - there you go:

Im starting a series about my journey from 50-60 because storm legion is epic

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick look at Great Hunt Rifts - one of the varieties of grind in Rift - the variety of things to do does spice it up and now that the game is overflowing with new players, it's actually not as mind-numbingly boring as usual:

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Queen's Gambit Chronicle ... Wocky's first time... and it shows.

10+ Year Old Account

Dwarves! EXPLOITED Dwarwes!

10+ Year Old Account

Basic Macro Usage Tutorial

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yeah - for great Seatin Rift Guides, and Seatin's vids, go to the his channel or to the handy section at DIABLOGLICAL.com (it's under Series -> Seatin)
    Want to promote Rift, show people how damn good end game and in-game content is - hence the links.

RIFT PATCH 2.4 & EXPANSION 3.0 INFO

Had to drop the hammer last episode. So now it's back to fun a big thanks to Google+ people and twitter for the 10,000 views. I don't know how it got that far. But a big thanks to all of you who made it happen. You guys must of went nuts chatting after I left.

What i covered in this video
    Fast Leveling
    Fast Platinum Making
    Summerfest Rings
    Finding that epic feeling again.

Hello all in this week of Hanging out at 60. I cover a few things I missed last week. Also cover cool tidbits from the Rift Dev live stream. Nice info there I'll point out if you somehow missed it.

Fragment of Kaaz Event needs a fat nerf in duration.
    Swarm of the Century Best PA farm
    Holy Fire Ranged Mode
    PVP Dimensions Timer
    New Chronicle Coming Infernal Dawn+It won't be a cakewalk
    Game Performance Improving with more to come.

What sticks out to me the most for this episode is this. The PVP Dimensions could have a major in depth addition to the game. Imagine the ability to make your own mini bg. That actually counts towards your pvp progression. The pvp instances of course would have to be ok'd by Trion. But can you picture the variety that you can get from something of this manner. It's also something that isn't much ventured into beyond a handful of games. The potential is great if it can be done.