If anyone has gotten The Nibbleh down please let me know how

I can't get the damage on this guy while moving as a mage and I have to stop to heal somehow generally (though a healthstone and potion works it's less a dps potion)

-Nish
    I don't know everything about baseball. Most people don't know 'everything' about baseball. People fall into two two categories. Person A will, when they see I don't know something, try to explain it to me in detail so I understand it. Person B will use their knowledge to make me out to be stupid. Person B is no friend of mine.

Is this after Hexos?

I got it down just using scorch instead of fireball while kiting him around the outer edge initially, but...my mage has like a 538 ilvl so i think that made it trivial.
    Also i dont recall having to ever heal for that guy, i probably just have a ton of health.
    Last edited by Nique; 2013-05-22 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Went Fire with Ice Floes / FG - think it's the best for this kind of steady lowish damage - / whatever / whatever - you could use CS for extra 30%hp or block cauterize for 50% / LB / IW. Timing IW buff with Ice Floes for 2 15%+fireballs can help for a decent combustion if you are lucky, and afterwards you can keep IW on CD since it will be eaten up pretty fast ( and the shield is also welcomed there ). Other than that, I scorched all the way around the room; can't use any tricks since if it's stuck in place, it's basically a wipe. Did this with 530ilvl but it didn't feel too hard ( maybe I also had above average RNG streak).
    Good luck!

I stopped playing a while ago and am stuck with about 511 ilvl and my trinkets aren't great. Oh, well need more gear.
    I don't know everything about baseball. Most people don't know 'everything' about baseball. People fall into two two categories. Person A will, when they see I don't know something, try to explain it to me in detail so I understand it. Person B will use their knowledge to make me out to be stupid. Person B is no friend of mine.

Did it with 533 fire in 1 attempt, somehow i think it's close-to-impossible with low ilvl frost cause even 1 stack is fatal.

Deleted
    I've done it at ilvl 521 in fire, it took me a while to figure out but eventually got him.

I kited the snake from corner to corner, where I stood still and DPSed him down, untill he reached me. Then I moved to the next corner. Once I had done the first 4 corners (so the entire outside of the arena was covered in green shit) I started to fill the center by just using the backpedal-scorch method. By the time I had the 4 corners covered in slime he was alone down to 2.8M so the rest of it was a piece of cake

Did it first try at 532 ilvl. Went down and back about 3 times and he was dead. I don't remember taking much, if any at all, damage during it.

Nibbleh was pretty easy for me (all Rank 8 and 9 bosses were pretty easy tbh). I killed him second try after I figured out what's going on.
    The snake spawns in the upper left corner, just go to the upper right then and prepot, bloodlust etc. You have like 5-7 seconds till the snakes gets in your range and you have to start moving, but that's enough time to prepare your combustion aka get pyroblast and heating up proc. If needed blink to the buttom right corner, start your alter time macro and get a decent combustion. After that just backpaddle the whole fight (it hurts but that's the best I think) and use scorch instead of fireball in your rotation. Use Ice Barrier and Glyphe of Armors if you're dropping too fast and don't ever cast Mirror Images

That's it pretty much.
    @523 ilvl btw
    Last edited by Neoxx; 2013-05-23 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckx View Post
    Nibbleh was pretty easy for me (all Rank 8 and 9 bosses were pretty easy tbh). I killed him second try after I figured out what's going on.
    The snake spawns in the upper left corner, just go to the upper right then and prepot, bloodlust etc. You have like 5-7 seconds till the snakes gets in your range and you have to start moving, but that's enough time to prepare your combustion aka get pyroblast and heating up proc. If needed blink to the buttom right corner, start your alter time macro and get a decent combustion. After that just backpaddle the whole fight (it hurts but that's the best I think) and use scorch instead of fireball in your rotation. Use Ice Barrier and Glyphe of Armors if you're dropping too fast and don't ever cast Mirror Images

That's it pretty much.
    @523 ilvl btw
    Did pretty much this exactly and one shot it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish77 View Post
    I stopped playing a while ago and am stuck with about 511 ilvl and my trinkets aren't great. Oh, well need more gear.
    I did it as ret in 510 gear, granted i got more off heals, but my dps potential is way lower than yours. You should be able to do it with your gear. You just need to find a good balance in how you kite it. I see some people just running, which makes the snake move faster than he needs to, which leads to a harder time killing it.

Might wanna try backpedal/stutterstepping while scorch spamming fishing for pyros. I'm not sure how viable that is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish77 View Post
    Most likely your issue. I've got a good 15 iLevels on you and I still didn't kill him.

"BUT PEWPEWTHING, HOW ARE YOU RANK 10?!"

He bugged out and I jumped into the arena while someone was doing Bruce. Got credit for him when Bruce fell

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I did it as ret in 510 gear, granted i got more off heals, but my dps potential is way lower than yours. You should be able to do it with your gear. You just need to find a good balance in how you kite it. I see some people just running, which makes the snake move faster than he needs to, which leads to a harder time killing it.

Might wanna try backpedal/stutterstepping while scorch spamming fishing for pyros. I'm not sure how viable that is though.
    Ret's burst is amazing within 2m. Mages? Not so much unless you get a lucky Combustion.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

You'll want to go fire.

I started in the top left corner with time warp so that I had the time to do fireballs in order to set up a combustion. As the boss was reaching me I would just backpedal around the arena while mostly spamming scorch. It is also possible to blink ahead in order to do some fireballs. I personally had walk toggled on while backpedaling and I would toggle it off in the corners to make sure that the snake wouldn't get the buff while turning.

Barrier and maybe a healthstone should be enough to mitigate the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Most likely your issue. I've got a good 15 iLevels on you and I still didn't kill him.

"BUT PEWPEWTHING, HOW ARE YOU RANK 10?!"

He bugged out and I jumped into the arena while someone was doing Bruce. Got credit for him when Bruce fell
    Not a bug. While I was spectating a while back, a fellow brawler spoke to a GM about it and was told that such incidents are intentional. These "bar fights" (as the GM referred to them) are rare and random encounters involving two or more players (I've seen four going on at the same time). Killing the lowest-level mob results in a win for all contestants.