10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I didn't study a whole lot in highschool either. What I do now is 20 times more... you can't really compare them.
    Yeah, that's what I've been told. I heard that college takes up a lot of time, and you have to treat it like a job and study a significant amount. I can't really comment on it though, seeing as I haven't actually been to college.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Uhhh, I'm not sure, there are some songs that I think I've completely missed throughout the years, um, the most current one that I can think of right now that I know the name to is Wide Awake.
    That was from her rerelease of Teenage Dream, named The Complete Confection, and she added three new tracks: Part of Me, Wide Awake and Dressin' Up.
    Just check out that as that has all of her Teenage Dream songs, their remixes (Missy Elliot on Last Friday Night and Kanye on E.T.) and three new ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I didn't study a whole lot in highschool either. What I do now is 20 times more... you can't really compare them.
    The amount of studying needed to finish high school in Sweden is fucking abysmal. I could easily have managed if I simply showed up instead of not being there

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno why, and I know that everyone (at least everyone here) thought that E.T. was really bad, but I actually kind of liked it. xD

Yeah, I've listened to about half of the songs on that album, but some of those songs I didn't even know existed. Later today, I'll have to give them a run through.

Something.

I dunno why, and I know that everyone (at least everyone here) thought that E.T. was really bad, but I actually kind of liked it. xD

Yeah, I've listened to about half of the songs on that album, but some of those songs I didn't even know existed. Later today, I'll have to give them a run through.
    I preferred the version of E.T. without Kanye. His verses were shit. :/

And yay. \o/

Deleted
    - 0 +

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    The amount of studying needed to finish high school in Sweden is fucking abysmal. I could easily have managed if I simply showed up instead of not being there
    Doesn't your classes kind of determine how much you gotta study? I think Wass took some of the classes that require the most amount of study (math and all that) except for like, medicine or whatever.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

And yay. \o/
    I preferred the version with Drew Barrymore.

+1

10+ Year Old Account

And yay. \o/
    Yeah, same. The one with Kanye wasn't too bad, but it just kind of killed the setting the song felt like it was trying to setup. "What's next, alien sex?" that line sounded stupid. I dunno, his part in the song didn't mesh well with the rest of the song, imo, it just makes it sound like 2 different songs that someone melded together. xD I'm not a big music critic or whatever though, I just like what I like, and if people don't like what I like or judge me for what I like, then well, fuck them.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    I haven't heard the repackage
    All are damn flawless.

Part of Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
    Wide Awake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
    Dressin' Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C86okMJYJ3E
    Last Friday Night with Missy Elliot (I love this version, her verses are <3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHl2fL22xrI

Deleted
    Doesn't your classes kind of determine how much you gotta study? I think Wass took some of the classes that require the most amount of study (math and all that) except for like, medicine or whatever.
    Yes, he did a bit more "advanced" I think, still should be that much really.

Oh, also The One That Got Away featuring B.o.B. which wasn't on the re-release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjEs0ckSiRc

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:57 PM ----------

Yeah, same. The one with Kanye wasn't too bad, but it just kind of killed the setting the song felt like it was trying to setup. "What's next, alien sex?" that line sounded stupid. I dunno, his part in the song didn't mesh well with the rest of the song, imo, it just makes it sound like 2 different songs that someone melded together. xD I'm not a big music critic or whatever though, I just like what I like, and if people don't like what I like or judge me for what I like, then well, fuck them.
    He seemed so forced and it just didn't work. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    He seemed so forced and it just didn't work. :/
    Yeah, but eh, it wasn't too bad. Like, if a video without Kanye didn't exist, I could live with it with him in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZdfUyLyn4 I think that's the full album, missing the TGIF featuring Missy Elliot.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Hai everyone!

Deleted
    - 0 +

10+ Year Old Account
    +1

That video never gets old, though they normally clip it before it zooms in and the other guy walks on.

Yeah, but eh, it wasn't too bad. Like, if a video without Kanye didn't exist, I could live with it with him in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZdfUyLyn4 I think that's the full album, missing the TGIF featuring Missy Elliot.
    Yep. That's all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, also The One That Got Away featuring B.o.B. which wasn't on the re-release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjEs0ckSiRc
    I think I agree with the top comment. xD

Something.

Deleted
    + 3