Poll: 24 year old dating 12 year old, ok or not?

Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    thinking something is cute =/= "man that sure is adorable, I'd love to **** it."

Baby animals are cute too, looking at them doing cute stuff doesn't mean you want to get your freak on with one.
    Just baby animals right? Yeah..... I thought so.
    Into the pedo corner you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Agreed man agreed.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 11:49 AM ----------

behold prejudice!
    Prejudice? Oh the poor diaper snipers. They're such victims of bigotry!

Won't someone think of the crib ghouls!

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    It kinda does, but its a good thing "you"? they have found a healthy outlet for their fucked up feelings towards minors.
    Otakus like watching anime regarding minors because their highschool years weren't all that great. Its not because they're hebe/ebephiles.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

We're talking about otakus not sexual predators. There's a difference.

Otakus are creepy and weird but they're not taking advantage of anyone or breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Just baby animals right? Yeah..... I thought so.
    Into the pedo corner you go.
    You get that the people depicted in anime are often all adults, save a character's child?

It's an art/cartoon style, your point of view isn't based on anything more than unfounded bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pathetic part is, this wouldn't be getting anywhere near the attention if it was a 24yo female dating a 12yo male. That's how retarded our society is. Pedophilia is pedophilia, one sex SHOULD NOT be immune to ridicule.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    The pathetic part is, this wouldn't be getting anywhere near the attention if it was a 24yo female dating a 12yo male. That's how retarded our society is. Pedophilia is pedophilia, one sex SHOULD NOT be immune to ridicule.
    Plenty of female teachers who have sex with male students wind up on the news. It just so happens the majority of sexual predators are male.

This really isn't an issue for the Men's "Rights" crowd to glom on to.

Deleted
    I know how ettan rolls, and it's neither with r, nor a z *hides*

Btw, it's not bad being a pedophile. Grabbing a kid and raping his/her brains out, that's what is bad. (and you don't need to be a pedo to do it.)
    But people like to think pedophile = child rapist, grab your torches and pitchforks, we found a witch to burn

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I know how ettan rolls, and it's neither with r, nor a z *hides*

Btw, it's not bad being a pedophile. Grabbing a kid and raping his/her brains out, that's what is bad. (and you don't need to be a pedo to do it.)
    But people like to think pedophile = child rapist, grab your torches and pitchforks, we found a witch to burn
    Yes, poor, oppressed sexual deviants who want to have sex with children.

They're just misunderstood and unfairly hated by society.

My God, spend 10 minutes on the average forum crawling with predominantly young, internet males, they'll try and convince you the pedos are the victims.

10+ Year Old Account

LOL I meamt his anti otaku comments.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Otakus like watching anime regarding minors because their highschool years weren't all that great. Its not because they're hebe/ebephiles.

We're talking about otakus not sexual predators. There's a difference.

Otakus are creepy and weird but they're not taking advantage of anyone or breaking the law.
    If anything alot of us are less likely to harm others.

also in my case it's OP heroes/demon kings....Ok and the usual highschool shows.

but yeah I don't judge FPS nuts...Ok not TOO much... It's a hobby like any other.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    We're soft, smooth, and smell nicer; thus justifiably immune to ridicule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, poor, oppressed sexual deviants who want to have sex with children.

They're just misunderstood and unfairly hated by society.

My God, spend 10 minutes on the average forum crawling with predominantly young, internet males, they'll try and convince you the pedos are the victims.
    Dude his point was not everyone with that predilection goes around raping kids...I don't see ANYONE defending child rapists here...

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything alot of us are less likely to harm others.

also in my case it's OP heroes/demon kings....Ok and the usual highschool shows.

but yeah I don't judge FPS nuts...Ok not TOO much... It's a hobby like any other.
    My point exactly it is an outlet to let out/contain your pedophilia.

Dude his point was not everyone with that predilection goes around raping kids...I don't see ANYONE defending child rapists here...
    Learn to read he said "It's not bad being a pedophile".

That is not a defensible statement for normal people. Maybe for creepy internet trawlers it is, but regular people don't think pedophilia is okay.

Because it's not. Period.

He equated it to witch hunts. In no way are pedophiles a poor, persecuted group.

What's next, PSAs for diaper snipers? A new take on "It gets better" for those poor, bullied crib creepers?

Maybe some sensitivity training brought to you by NAMBLA?

So you think a pedophile who knows what they feel is wrong, and never acts in any way on their desire is still a monster?

How is that fair?

Deleted
    Learn to read he said "It's not bad being a pedophile".

That is not a defensible statement for normal people. Maybe for creepy internet trawlers it is, but regular people don't think pedophilia is okay.

Because it's not. Period.

He equated it to witch hunts. In no way are pedophiles a poor, persecuted group.

What's next, PSAs for diaper snipers? A new take on "It gets better" for those poor, bullied crib creepers?

Maybe some sensitivity training brought to you by NAMBLA?
    Lets stereotype a little more, while we are at it:

You rapist basically turned everything around I wrote. I didn't use the term "misunderstood", because that would mean it wasn't on purpose.

See what I did there?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's illegal in basis, no matter how you look at it. Its a form of child abuse. To say people are "dating" is to imply that two people have a mature, consenting, "sexual" based relationship (whether or not sex acts actually occur is irrelevant to this point - dating is not playing some sort of childs game). A 12 year old is not legally considered old enough to choose to be in such a situation. No matter how you look at it, the 24 year old is abusing that child psychologically and emotionally by even implying or letting the child believe that a "Dating" relationship is occurring. The 24 year-old is in comparison to the child a "grown up" and thus is a type of "authority figure", and thus such a relationship is, and should be, in every way illegal. If a 24 year old were taken to court, and held on to the notion that they had a "dating" relationship with a 12 year old, the court would without a doubt in my mind, set a precedent by declaring that the 24 year old is abusing the 12 year old.

Actual sexual acts are irrelevant to this case (and do really believe that the 24 year old and the 12 year old would not at some point start to sexually experiment with the other?). It is child abuse.

Case dismissed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Lets stereotype a little more, while we are at it:

You rapist basically turned everything around I wrote. I didn't use the term "misunderstood", because that would mean it wasn't on purpose.

See what I did there?
    Not really, that post didn't make sense.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 12:34 PM ----------

So you think a pedophile who knows what they feel is wrong, and never acts in any way on their desire is still a monster?

How is that fair?
    A potential monster, and a seriously sick, damaged individual who needs constant monitoring and probably psychiatric help.

Deleted
    "Love has no age." said the pedophilic 24 year old dating a 12 year old.

Lemme date someone half my age - 9 and a half year old. HEY IT'S OKAY. WE'RE IN LOVE.

A potential monster, and a seriously sick, damaged individual who needs constant monitoring and probably psychiatric help.
    Some of them do seek help(I've spoken to them), they're disgusted by themselves, and they don't want to hurt anyone.

It's just the way their brain works. Often times it's because they were sexually abused at a young age.

Deleted
    Some of them do seek help
    I've bolded that for you.