Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Probably might've hit your pet.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

so recall my pet once it begins charging or finished? I guess I thought it was an aoe explosion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    Can I not misdirect angels to my pet standing at the middle? it didn't knock his shield down at all
    You can but you need good pet control - angels have to charge true the boss or get hit by the aoe.
    Simply placing your pet in the middle and hoping for the best is really luckbased, you need to place your pet behind the boss and angel each time it charges if you want that to work 100% of the time.

Oooh you can use the glyph of explosive trap to knockback the boss into a wall and then md your angels to your pet sitting on the boss against the wall resulting in a very easy win.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're a warrior, hunter or shammy the fight is pretty easy because you can reflect all the p2 circles. You just need to stay in tne middle when the boss cast the circles and then wait until the circles are pretty close to you and use Deterrance (glyphed), Spellreflect/Mass spell reflection or Grounding totem (glyphed). With this you can do up to 3.6M damage to the boss from each set of circles and the dps requirement for this fight become completelly trivial.

For another classes you just need to be very lucky to get 2 or ever 3 adds pretty close eachother and go into p2 as fast as possible.

GL.

Does anyone have advice for Mingus Diggs? Is it a forced BM with spirit beast+stampede glyph fight?

Deleted
    Does anyone have advice for Mingus Diggs? Is it a forced BM with spirit beast+stampede glyph fight?
    Not necessary. I did it as BM with Core Hound, and SV, IMO it's easier in SV.

Oooh you can use the glyph of explosive trap to knockback the boss into a wall and then md your angels to your pet sitting on the boss against the wall resulting in a very easy win.
    I just ran into him with the charges, worked fine that way.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Done it as BM with core hound. During the fight used 2x Exhiliration, 1 HS, 1HP pot. Ended the fight with ~35-40% hp left.
    First i started on north-west add, when he was at 30% i disengaged to north-east add, with nuking first one down. Then started on 2nd add, when stacks dropped from 2nd add i used exhiliration, readiness and disengaged to 3rd add with nuking 2nd one down. When stacks drop from 3rd add i moved to 4th with nuking 3rd down and then just killed 4th one. Enrage for this boss is tought. You need to down 18,5 mil HP in 2minutes, i think i finished up at ~10sec to enrage.
    This boss is simply, but damage going on you is high. So timing on exhiliration/potion/hs is a key.