Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy:

-Eternal Flame has been adjusted, the HoT no longer causes or refreshes Mastery: Illuminated Healing, the instant portion of this spell remains unchanged.
    -Light of Dawn base healing increased by 10%.
    -Devotion Aura Added a new effect: Holy Only Affected party and raid member's take 10% increased healing from the caster for the duration.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2013-06-02 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost too late into the MoP cycle to introduce new things. We'll either get buffs or nerfs at this point. I really don't see them tweaking any specs for us. My biggest hope however is a reboot of the Inq glyph.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Holy:

-Eternal Flame has been adjusted, the HoT no longer causes or refreshes Mastery: Illuminated Healing, the instant portion of this spell remains unchanged.
    -Light of Dawn base healing increased by 10%.
    -Devotion Aura Added a new effect: Holy Only Affected party and raid member's take 10% increased healing from the caster for the duration.
    a) No
    b) Sure with a minor mana increase.
    c) No

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    a) No
    b) Sure with a minor mana increase.
    c) No
    Light of Dawn doesn't cost mana, and needs buffs to be better than or at least on par with Eternal Flame.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-06-02 at 10:16 PM.

"Removed Retribution Spec, added Templar spec, nerfed all Templar abilitys by 50%"

"Removed engineering because we can't find anything useful for them to do anyways, All current engineering mounts are given to all players for free"

<.< yeh.. thats what i think is going to stand in the patch notes..

this is what I hope..
    "Engineers 20 new stuff to make, because we forgot about you for each and every expansion since wrath, Engineering gloves taken off GCD"
    "Ret paladin's buffed, Inq baked into Seal of Vengance/Seal of Rightousness for ret"

But engi gloves are off the GCD....

New.

Seal of Blood: Deals 50000 damage per strike but the paladin loses 30000 health.

Judgement of Blood: Kills the enemy target but the Paladin also.

Nostalgia.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    New.

Seal of Blood: Deals 50000 damage per strike but the paladin loses 30000 health.

Nostalgia.
    Lol

better cast a seal, judd a seal, cast a seal

every 30 sec, just remember have all seal's in bottoms and use depends of fight, seal of light, seal of mana, seal of right.., etc.

Illuminated Healing
    Your healing spells also place an absorb shield on your target for 10% of the amount healed lasting 15 sec. Does not trigger from healing caused by Beacon of Light or overhealing.

Tier 4 Talents
    Removes EF, changes to reduction in holy shock cooldown for holy, reduction in judgement cooldown for prot, reduction in exorcism cooldown for ret.
    (Not really too sure on how op prot or ret changes would be so don't kill me.)

Holy Only
    Devotion Aura applies buff which increases healing taken by 10% to all raid members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    New.

Nostalgia.

Immortal and Undying run raiders will scream upon this. We remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Oh god. NO! NO! Do not mention the Immortal. Our paladin survived a stunning blow of Ice Tombin only to rape himself with Seal of Blood at 6% ><

Back on topic. I've been thinking of a gap closer, a bit similar to rogues, with a supportive touch:

Holy Split
    40 yard range
    Enemies: The Paladin turns into pure light, traveling towards the target at the speed of light (Pretty much teleporting).
    Allies: The friendly target turns into pure light, allowing the Paladin to control his position, which gives him the ability to place the target anywhere within 40 yards of himself

Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    Illuminated Healing
    Your healing spells also place an absorb shield on your target for 10% of the amount healed lasting 15 sec. Does not trigger from healing caused by Beacon of Light or overhealing.

Holy Only
    Devotion Aura applies buff which increases healing taken by 10% to all raid members.
    The first thing would be the worst change in the history of paladin changes. Mastery would become worthless, and there would be no point to the stacking mechanic of our mastery.

As for the healing increase for DA. 10% healing increase for 6 seconds on a 3min cd? Sounds pretty terrible. Maybe if the duration was longer, or the cd was shorter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Oh god. NO! NO! Do not mention the Immortal. Our paladin survived a stunning blow of Ice Tombin only to rape himself with Seal of Blood at 6% ><

Back on topic. I've been thinking of a gap closer, a bit similar to rogues, with a supportive touch:

40 yard range
    Enemies: The Paladin turns into pure light, traveling towards the target at the speed of light (Pretty much teleporting).
    Allies: The friendly target turns into pure light, allowing the Paladin to control his position, which gives him the ability to place the target anywhere within 40 yards of himself
    Which will inevitably either kill or cause a large inconvenience or dps loss to said 'friendly' target

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Which will inevitably either kill or cause a large inconvenience or dps loss to said 'friendly' target
    I want this. I want this and I want LFR. Now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Light of Dawn doesn't cost mana, and needs buffs to be better than or at least on par with Eternal Flame.
    If LoD would be as good as EF no one would use EF anymore. EF actually needs a bit of thought so it wont overheal too much. At my gear levels EF does about double the healing LoD does but LoD is barely any overheal, is a smart heal and EF usually goes into over heal (not the bubble of course). Players should get better results for choosing a bit more "complicated" play style.

If EF gets nerved in any sort of way ie mastery scaling for EF reduced or something like this, LoD will become more powerful in comparison. Mastery scaling nerf to EF would be silly though.

SS for holy paladins is just too weak. At my gear it does something like 40K absorbs every 5 sec. IF SS gets buffed for holy (maybe have 2 charges or SP scaling increase) then more ppls would use that, especially in 25m where LoD on most fights is actually almost viable ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohgod. I remember killing our Undying run at KT. Survived an ice tomb only to kill myself after. My guild laughed it off, but man it felt terrible because we were doing so well until there. We did get it a couple of weeks after though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    It's not like I didn't do that with Divine Intervention and Life Grip :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungzten View Post
    If LoD would be as good as EF no one would use EF anymore. EF actually needs a bit of thought so it wont overheal too much. At my gear levels EF does about double the healing LoD does but LoD is barely any overheal, is a smart heal and EF usually goes into over heal (not the bubble of course). Players should get better results for choosing a bit more "complicated" play style.

If EF gets nerved in any sort of way ie mastery scaling for EF reduced or something like this, LoD will become more powerful in comparison. Mastery scaling nerf to EF would be silly though.

SS for holy paladins is just too weak. At my gear it does something like 40K absorbs every 5 sec. IF SS gets buffed for holy (maybe have 2 charges or SP scaling increase) then more ppls would use that, especially in 25m where LoD on most fights is actually almost viable ;-)
    LoD isn't that good and would need buffs to compensate if they nerf down the EF blanket playstyle ghostcrawler has already stated they do not like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention the number of times we got yelled at on Patchwerk ("WHY ARE YOU TAKING DAMAGE?!?!").
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Not to mention the number of times we got yelled at on Patchwerk ("WHY ARE YOU TAKING DAMAGE?!?!").
    Because I can. /greatness /loatheb's shadow /wings /judge. rez pls.