Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just want the new race. Vanilla humans are nice and all, but non-human humans are better.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we can play Chosen ? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    So we can play Chosen ? o.o
    Maybe!

Who knows???

A lot of people have been asking for that.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Maybe!

Who knows???

A lot of people have been asking for that.
    Where did those pictures come out of anyway? Kinda cool that there might be new races, but im too invested in my battleframes right now on the human character. Although i'm pretty sure there will be a option to change race via red beans? That would be nice. Would change to Chosen in a heartbeat.

Where did those pictures come out of anyway? Kinda cool that there might be new races, but im too invested in my battleframes right now on the human character. Although i'm pretty sure there will be a option to change race via red beans? That would be nice. Would change to Chosen in a heartbeat.
    One of the podcasts apparently. I am barely able to keep up with the patch notes, forums, and twitchtv casts.

We don't even know the name of the new race (But if you listen to the second sincard you hear the guy talking about the underground rail road for the gifted (melded) humans in shanty town. They must be going south to be with their own peepz.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the podcasts apparently. I am barely able to keep up with the patch notes, forums, and twitchtv casts.

We don't even know the name of the new race (But if you listen to the second sincard you hear the guy talking about the underground rail road for the gifted (melded) humans in shanty town. They must be going south to be with their own peepz.
    Well. I doubt this stuff can come out before July though.. Hope i'm wrong.

Well. I doubt this stuff can come out before July though.. Hope i'm wrong.
    ^ Exactly how I feel.

But I would LOVE to see this stuff, maybe in the next 3 months.

(right now I am farming up stuff for my dragonfly diffusers.) I have made 4 so far. Blue blocks are haaarrddd.

---------- Post added 2013-06-03 at 08:28 PM ----------

Oh and, we should be getting trading and auction house soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Exactly how I feel.

But I would LOVE to see this stuff, maybe in the next 3 months.

(right now I am farming up stuff for my dragonfly diffusers.) I have made 4 so far. Blue blocks are haaarrddd.

---------- Post added 2013-06-03 at 08:28 PM ----------

Oh and, we should be getting trading and auction house soon.
    Yeah. I really have to get like 50k crystate to buy the closed beta special LGV.. but too lazy, and too many fresh games out.
    And in July Open beta begins, and the game really needs some major content infusion , but this stuff is really , how should i put it.. Unlikely. Adding races, new areas along with real story missions , seems too much in one month.

Yeah. I really have to get like 50k crystate to buy the closed beta special LGV.. but too lazy, and too many fresh games out.
    And in July Open beta begins, and the game really needs some major content infusion , but this stuff is really , how should i put it.. Unlikely. Adding races, new areas along with real story missions , seems too much in one month.
    Yeah.

Also, if you are low on beta cystite you can turn your resources into crystite and then that into beta crystite.
    (And since ares gives like 500+ resources a mission... Oh, and defending south harbor is like 3000 crystite)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Barbarian:
    Have you posted this stuff on the official forums? I'm on there pretty regularly and I'm not really seeing any threads about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    @Barbarian:
    Have you posted this stuff on the official forums? I'm on there pretty regularly and I'm not really seeing any threads about it.
    The pics are from the official forums, the thread "A new race?" and the bible theory are from there. I usually use the main forums for info and to report bugs.
    Also, the people online are usually very helpful.

So, since I can't post on the official forums, I'll bring it here. I got an email for the weekend beta coming up, but I can't find a link to download the client. Anybody can help?

Deleted
    Thes game look interesting, provided its not to demanding on my computer. Anyone sitting on a betainvite? Would be much appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rawrgaea, notorious98 check your inboxes, sent you both Firefall permanent closed beta keys. The place to reedem the key is at "beta.firefallthegame.com". There you can create a account, apply the key, and go to the download section of that page to get the client.

I am really... REALLY concerned about the open beta weekend.

We already have too many people online.
    They are going to have to dramatically decrease the time between shifts and increase the spawn rate of ARES missions.

Rawrgaea, notorious98 check your inboxes, sent you both Firefall permanent closed beta keys. The place to reedem the key is at "beta.firefallthegame.com". There you can create a account, apply the key, and go to the download section of that page to get the client.
    Yep, got it. Thanks a bunch.

Edit : When I went back to the site to put the beta key in, I noticed they had added a link underneath the original Beta link. I guess they put the cart before the horse and sent out the beta weekend invites before they edited the main page.
    Last edited by notorious98; 2013-06-04 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really... REALLY concerned about the open beta weekend.

We already have too many people online.
    They are going to have to dramatically decrease the time between shifts and increase the spawn rate of ARES missions.
    ARES missions are a pain in the arse to do now. Too few, for the amount of players online. Takes me truck ton of time just trying to reach them, then almost there, someone else completes it. Ill log in the weekend just to see the general feel that the game will have once it becomes open beta permanently.

ARES missions are a pain in the arse to do now. Too few, for the amount of players online. Takes me truck ton of time just trying to reach them, then almost there, someone else completes it. Ill log in the weekend just to see the general feel that the game will have once it becomes open beta permanently.
    Thundercleese said that the reason they can't increase the spawn rate is because it can be, and I think it might have been, exploited if the rate goes higher.

Another case of exploiters ruining the fun for everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploited how? The spawn rate is awful low relative to number of players.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Exploited how? The spawn rate is awful low relative to number of players.
    Thundercleese didn't go into specifics. (Developers rarely go into HOW you can exploit)
    I suspect they will have to run the risk of exploitation in order for the game to be fun when more people are playing.