Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    if this the new feature that was somewhat talk about..im a bit disappointing

“Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider”

woah woah woah, whats this?!

Interested to see how this will change come the next xpac. I feel like this is a sort of balance between normal and LFR (okay it is) but there's something about it I can't put my finger on. Like they should have done this from the start, or at least for LFR. the main benefit of LFR is that you can find other folks, so people without a guild can still raid.

Anyway, seems like a good idea. Interested to see how it pans out.

Deleted
    ANOTHER difficulty level ... ?

I always thought these were the origins of the problem. Ulduar was fun. No LFR, no Heroic, only adjustable difficulty via special mechanics or achievements.

Honestly, I don't know if that new flexible thing is needed. People will also complain that they "need" to do everything in order to get the best gear they can for progression.

"will use the Raid Finder’s “per person” loot system, specialization choices, and bonus rolls"

NOPE. Instantly not interested in it at all. A terrible and flawed system that needs to be abolished, not encouraged.

Is this the big 5.4 feature? I don't really like this feature. It will make the game even more confusing for new players. LFR, Flex, Normal or heroic mode. 4 modes of every raid... Wont this increase developing time by a lot?

They should remove 25 man raiding and make all raiding 10 man except for LFR.

Normal mode should be like flex, allowing you to invite friends and scaling to how many people you have. Limit is 10 people.

Deleted
    gonna be awesome for alts and more casual players, i approve of this

This is sooooo awesome!!!

Remember when people used to run 25m PUGs on your server in Wrath? Remember when servers had a real community other than "in my guild vs. random cross server people IDC about"?

Really hoping this brings it back!!! Great idea Blizz!

Of course this is "the feature." They outright said some people wouldn't give a damn about the feature.

As for wanting it to scale below 10, there are probably logistical considerations -- fights still needing two tanks etc -- that make it easier to set that as the lower bound. The whole point of this is to pug a bunch of people from trade and get better stuff than LFR.

If they could work it to scale with 7,8,9 players that would be great. We have a tight raiding group, but if one or 2 are away - we're screwed. I like the idea.

Deleted
    the idea is good -

but some some reason a find this feature extremely lame - This feature would be best if it could be engraved into heroic/normals instead of an entire new difficulty

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this isnt the new feature they were going on and on about.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing I'm seeing is this helps out guilds that have too many for 10-man, but not enough for 25-man. No more having to sit people out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    Is this the big 5.4 feature? I don't really like this feature. It will make the game even more confusing for new players. LFR, Flex, Normal or heroic mode. 4 modes of every raid... Wont this increase developing time by a lot?

They should remove 25 man raiding and make all raiding 10 man except for LFR.

Normal mode should be like flex, allowing you to invite friends and scaling to how many people you have. Limit is 10 people.
    remove 25 man???ur kidding right???
    must be on a low/dead realm cause on high/med realm there bunch 25 raiding guild doing fined.

15+ Year Old Account
    Worst idea ever.

Here's how to improve it: remove 10 man normal, remove 25man normal, add flex size normal. Done.

Screw 4 ilvl tiers, 3 lockouts and 4 difficulties.
    Last edited by xerus; 2013-06-07 at 02:07 AM.

In before: "But now we have to do LFR + Flex Raids + Normal if we want to gear for heroic!" whine, which will spawn just in about 5 minutes.

I don't mind it, I think it's a welcome feature, I however am scared how the balancing of raids will go.

MAJOR QUESTION: shared id or not with normal/heroics? That's missing.
    And i really hope that's not the 5.4 feature they've been talking about. I expect something better, like old raids timed runs with adjusted ilvl and such

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting implementation. It's only too bad that I can't normally round up more than 8 friends/family to a raid.

Sadly my guild would need it to go fewer then 10. Dead servers suck and if 1-2 people have to afk or leave early raid is called.