Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post

Hnnnng.

Night Wass!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    5 printed, 2 more planned. Assuming the fat bastard doesn't keel over before finishing them.
    I think the 6th will be split up. He already pushed a couple of chapters from the 5th one into that one.
    +18
    Nn Wass \o

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I think the 6th will be split up. He already pushed a couple of chapters from the 5th one into that one.
    +18
    Nn Wass \o
    This is WoT all over again. 3 became 5 became 7 and god knows where we'll end.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    [video=youtube;NOubzHCUt48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NOubzHCUt48[video]

Pfft, it's good music, I'm permitted to link since it's relevant.
    The hell is this? There's no video there, just a big white square, and clicking it does nothing. 0.0 It's not even letting me watch the video, it goes to the page, and it just freezes. Why the fuck has Youtube been doing this for the past like, 2 weeks?! It's so frustrating.

Also, Kesha's "Die Young" is actually one of my favorite songs.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

No, you can't lend the games, you can gift the games to one friend, but it deactivates it on your account.

And the DRM I'm on about isn't the used games bollocks. It's the fact that your XBox games are tied to your specific account and XBox, your XBox bricks if it can't connect to the internet once every 24 hours, you can do limited sign-ins from another XBox, but that requires hourly checks, etc.
    Ye, that one is a bit weird, I have a feeling that's going to change before release tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight, Wass.

Something.

Deleted
    The poor boy is about to pass out from flexing.

The poor boy is about to pass out from flexing.
    [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t_6YGTx8iaA/Tk0oK99_DqI/AAAAAAABDqw/H1Hk-cmP2SA/s1600/jon-theon-robb-2.jpg[/IM]
    Is that Mark Hamill in the background?

+ 19

10+ Year Old Account
    502. That’s an error.

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.

^^ That's all I get whenever I go to Youtube anymore. So fucking annoying.

Something.

Deleted
    This is WoT all over again. 3 became 5 became 7 and god knows where we'll end.
    I hope it never ends. And yet I hope it ends before he, as you so finely put it, keel over

---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 11:55 PM ----------

Is that Mark Hamill in the background?
    No, that's Lily Allen's brother Alfie Allen. But... I see the resemblance

I hope it never ends. And yet I hope it ends before he, as you so finely put it, keel over
    Especially since it's down in his will that all his notes are to be burned and the copyright be renewed ad perpetuum by his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    502. That’s an error.

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.

^^ That's all I get whenever I go to Youtube anymore. So fucking annoying.
    Tried deleting the cache?

=+ 20

One word and I'll hit you again.
    I'm telling mother!
    SLAP.

Ahahahahahaha.

+ 21.

Deleted
    Especially since it's down in his will that all his notes are to be burned and the copyright be renewed ad perpetuum by his family.
    No way. I hate him.

The show will finish, though. He's told the ending to the producers in case he dies. But I want the bewks

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    One word and I'll hit you again.
    I'm telling mother!
    SLAP.

Ahahahahahaha.

+ 21.
    Yes, Tyrion is ultimate.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, you can't lend the games, you can gift the games to one friend, but it deactivates it on your account.

And the DRM I'm on about isn't the used games bollocks. It's the fact that your XBox games are tied to your specific account and XBox, your XBox bricks if it can't connect to the internet once every 24 hours, you can do limited sign-ins from another XBox, but that requires hourly checks, etc.
    Ah. I'm only briefly following the console itself, because I just don't care (I care about the games) so I must have misread that about the lending.

As for the second issue I guess I just don't see the problem. I get that not everyone always has internet, and that sucks and all, but it works fine for me on Steam so I don't see why it wouldn't work for me on the Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ah. I'm only briefly following the console itself, because I just don't care (I care about the games) so I must have misread that about the lending.

As for the second issue I guess I just don't see the problem. I get that not everyone always has internet, and that sucks and all, but it works fine for me on Steam so I don't see why it wouldn't work for me on the Xbox.
    I just view it as unnecessary when I haven't seen any XBox exclusives that warrant a purchase. 99% of the games the XBox is using to show off are coming to the PS4, which doesn't have bullshit DRM, and the other 1% just have cinematics with no gameplay.

Also, Steam works offline for anything you already have on your hardrive.

Deleted
    Joffrey adopts an adorable lion cub and learns the true meaning of Christmas.
    +20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Tried deleting the cache?

=+ 20
    Nope, just did that, it seems to be fine AT THE MOMENT, but it's so sporadic, so we'll have to see if it continues to be fixed.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just view it as unnecessary when I haven't seen any XBox exclusives that warrant a purchase. 99% of the games the XBox is using to show off are coming to the PS4, which doesn't have bullshit DRM, and the other 1% just have cinematics with no gameplay.

Also, Steam works offline for anything you already have on your hardrive.
    Those numbers are pretty far off (and the last part is just factually incorrect as Titanfall had a fairly decent gameplay portion.) but yeah. I unno. I just don't see it as an issue.

And I've never been able to get any of my Steam games to launch without internet, but I may be doing it wrong.