Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The what are you up to? thread

I know most of the active people on here, mainly from their profile picture (not good with names), but I dont know anything about you, really.

So I thought I'dd start a thread, that doesn't really have a topic as such.
    More of, share whats going with you in your life. It doesnt matter if its important of "discussion material" - if its, nice, lets discuss it.

I'll go first. I recently had my mandatory psychology exam, waiting for my final Science exam, I'll draw my topic on the 22'nd; the exam is on the 25'th. So for now, im preparing some experiments in the topics I might get. Otherwise its a semi-vacation.

What about you?

Edit: I should mention, I'm studying to become a teacher
    Last edited by Damsbo; 2013-06-12 at 12:31 AM.
    I like juice

Cooking, calling friends, responding to threads, making tea, doing laundry, and doing jump squats.

Hurray for vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Cooking, calling friends, responding to threads, making tea, doing laundry, and doing jump squats.

Hurray for vacation.
    I've heard of squats, but jump squats? Sounds insane!
    I like juice

Hi, my name's ElyPop and I'm an alco-..
    Ehm, wait.

Okay, so, I am currently procrastinating because I can't be bothered studying for my last Sociology exam on Thursday. And well, once that's out of the way, I'll be spending the following weeks relaxing with sun, sea and sand, till I get my results in August and have a mental breakdown.

Life is so whimsical.

Jump squats suck. Especially as a fat person. Trust me. You jiggle.

Aveline's amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I've heard of squats, but jump squats? Sounds insane!
    In my experience humans are more impressed by a nice ass than anything else in the world.

Going to sleep. Next day chill by the lake with friends and BBQ.

Also semi-vacation until exams start in August.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    In my experience humans are more impressed by a nice ass than anything else in the world.
    Im just imagining someone with wights on their shoulders, squating, and then jumping as high as they can.
    I also get more impressed of people who can juggle chainsaws
    I like juice

Why herro there everyone.
    Summer break is here for me, I begin next year as a Soph in College. Soon I'm going camping with the fella and some of his man friends and currently I'm playing with my horde of rats ;D.

Edit: And waiting on Phase 3 beta of Ffxiv D: (the most important thing!)

I'm procrastinating writing a paper for a physics journal (Physics Review Letters) at the immediate moment. More broadly, I'm juggling a few experiments, all of them very interesting and demanding more time than I actually have available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlily View Post
    Why herro there everyone.
    Summer break is here for me, I begin next year as a Soph in College. Soon I'm going camping with the fella and some of his man friends and currently I'm playing with my horde of rats ;D.

Edit: And waiting on Phase 3 beta of Ffxiv D: (the most important thing!)
    What kind of camping?
    I once went on a trip with 2 friends, were we loaded a boat with food and beer + tents; and just went with it. My apendix bursted, and I nearly died; but otherwise it was quite fun. Fishing at night and stuff, good stuff ^^
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    What kind of camping?
    I once went on a trip with 2 friends, were we loaded a boat with food and beer + tents; and just went with it. My apendix bursted, and I nearly died; but otherwise it was quite fun. Fishing at night and stuff, good stuff ^^
    LOL. Well good thing I've had my appendix removed already, No sweat on that one! Back to the question, our camping is normally just like that. We got the canoe, the beer, tents, and some food. We camp an awful lot here in the summer, it is Arkansas not too much to do without the outdoors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vacation is what's up for me atm! Which means, doing nothing at all really.

After the vacation i'm hoping I will finally get my ass back to study again, something related molecular genetics is my latest, and current "dream".
    I can't take my boring job anymore. It's not fulfilling whatsoever, it's a place to be miserable and really not do much at all (working at a grocery store, everything besides sitting behind the register).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Vacation is what's up for me atm! Which means, doing nothing at all really.

After the vacation i'm hoping I will finally get my ass back to study again, something related molecular genetics is my latest, and current "dream".
    I can't take my boring job anymore. It's not fulfilling whatsoever, it's a place to be miserable and really not do much at all (working at a grocery store, everything besides sitting behind the register).
    Sounds pretty impressive.. Is there anything stopping you?
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    hey op, are you a cop?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm up to NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF IN MY FREE TIME. And it fucking depresses me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    hey op, are you a cop?
    I actually wanted to be, but then I ruined my shoulder; so I couldnt pass the test to get in.
    Why do you have to rub it in? I have feelings!! :'(

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 03:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm up to NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF IN MY FREE TIME. And it fucking depresses me...
    Share some more of it, whats going on?
    I like juice

I just got home from my summer graduate class and am now sitting on the couch watching my husband play Rachet & Clank. I also have a cat on my lap and one half on my lap. Going to bed soon because i have to have a tooth pulled in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty impressive.. Is there anything stopping you?
    Yes, myself! I'm not confident enough in my abilities, also - i'm lazy... :P
    Don't want to go back to study only to drop out, waste of time and money.

After the vacation I am highly likely to have a new "dream" anyway.. I never seem to be able to find that one thing I really want to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Yes, myself! I'm not confident enough in my abilities, also - i'm lazy... :P
    Don't want to go back to study only to drop out, waste of time and money.

After the vacation I am highly likely to have a new "dream" anyway.. I never seem to be able to find that one thing I really want to do.
    Well, in my opinion, its always better to look back and say "well, that wasnt it" - rather than "what if".. I'm lazy too, btw. \o/
    I like juice