Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Forsaken coloured Horde symbol on that new undead mount, hints, anyone?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    As long as there's Forsaken running around and Blightin' stuff in SoO I'll be happy.

Two incomplete models by Mr. Leviathon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Two incomplete models by Mr. Leviathon.
    Betcha anything that the second is a result of whatever Zaela is doing with the proto-drake in Durotar right now.

Kinda weird how there is a fosaken mount drop seeing that the forsaken have been very quiet throughout this expansion

I don't think it's a hint. There's a night elf tiger mount with purple alliance symbol on page 2 .

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Kinda weird how there is a fosaken mount drop seeing that the forsaken have been very quiet throughout this expansion
    It's possible both those mounts could be PvP related, given they both have faction banners.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

It's possible both those mounts could be PvP related, given they both have faction banners.
    A pvp reward seems likely seeing that meta mounts tend to be flying mounts

I hope that it's new faction mounts, kind of like the ones offered by the Argent Tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    A character should not be immune to death simply because he's gained any sense of personality and backstory. As it's said in the description, he's honor bound to the Horde and loyal to the Warchief to his dying breath. Even if that means following Garrosh. If that makes you sad, chances are, it's supposed to.
    Indeed. I am disheartened to see we're fighting him, but he's making his choice in earnest (based on what we know of him).

Very compelling plot decision. I guarantee Nazgrim will be conflicted but decisive. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The raid has 14 encounters apperantly, holy shit.
    Please god, don't make us fight all 14 in a row. 12 in a row with no room for variation is killing me right now.

Seems likely. RBGs currently reward that updated Worg and Horse model. Seems to be the same theme as with these two, the Undead Horse and Saber, also with a banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally bummed out about nazgrim

heres hoping he doesnt die and that we just defeat him
    Which part of Lok'tar Ogar did you misunderstand? He's just a true green Horde supporter, he'll fight for his warchief like he said he would, till the death. He's not living through this, and hoping he does is doing him a dishonor. Victory or death, even if he is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen a handful of people talking about Garrosh being possibly possessed/corrupted in this thread. Just posting a reminder that as of a few weeks ago, that is not the plan for 5.4 (things can change). No Sha doing it. No Y'Shaar. Garrosh just being bad. jAnyhow, the datamined stuff is looking pretty cool.

From the transcript....
    I saw an article about Garrosh, questioning his being Corrupt. It had some pretty good arguments that sided against it. I'd post the link if it were allowed, though I'm not sure if I am so I won't. The way it is being built up seems to point towards corrupt though. What's your take on it?

So many Warcraft villains are corrupt or possessed. Garrosh? He's just a bad apple. Everything is a weapon to him. Even the sha.

source
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...5-2-and-Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by IceZDraC View Post
    I don't think it's a hint. There's a night elf tiger mount with purple alliance symbol on page 2 .
    Unless both Tyrande and Sylvanas gain prominent new roles ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I don't care if his inclusion makes sense or if it doesn't. I am extremely unhappy that Nazgrim is on that list. Makes me almost not even want to do this raid. The Klaxxi as well. I don't care how good of a fight it may be, I don't want to fight them. At all. Why did I even bother playing through Dread Wastes again?

What I would like to see is Garrosh in two faces, or maybe even as two bosses.

In one phase/fight, you fight him and kill him.

After he dies, Y'shaarj brings him back forcefully, corrupting his corpse. At this point, Garrosh is nothing more than a marionette with Y'Shaarj being the puppeteer.

Quote Originally Posted by stryfe1 View Post
    Seen a handful of people talking about Garrosh being possibly possessed/corrupted in this thread. Just posting a reminder that as of a few weeks ago, that is not the plan for 5.4 (things can change). No Sha doing it. No Y'Shaar. Garrosh just being bad. jAnyhow, the datamined stuff is looking pretty cool.

From the transcript....
    I saw an article about Garrosh, questioning his being Corrupt. It had some pretty good arguments that sided against it. I'd post the link if it were allowed, though I'm not sure if I am so I won't. The way it is being built up seems to point towards corrupt though. What's your take on it?

So many Warcraft villains are corrupt or possessed. Garrosh? He's just a bad apple. Everything is a weapon to him. Even the sha.

source
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...5-2-and-Beyond
    The video labelled "Corrupted Garrosh" on the front page featuring the fellow looking like Cho'gall's worst nightmare would like a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Holy crap, that is A LOT of bosses. Trash better be low.
    This. I cringe at the number of LFR queues too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The video labelled "Corrupted Garrosh" on the front page featuring the fellow looking like Cho'gall's worst nightmare would like a word.
    Nah. Those just Garrosh's awesome new fist weapons/shoulders. No corruption here, move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.