Page 4 of 214 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    pvp wise they're trying to create some room with those 2 things so the KJC doesnt rock us as hard. i dunno if it will be enough.
    My analysis and conclusion as well. They are trying to off set the loss of KJC in PvP at least, but if it's going to be enough we'll probably won't know till it hits live. PvP changes have a tendency to be badly tested on the PTR. If you want to be sure things go smoothly and we get the right compensation, go test on the PTR as soon as it's up and keep testing when there are changes. Only then can you be assured that we won't get the short end of the stick with this likely KJC change.

Deleted
    And our 90 Talents just went MAGE MODE.

Seriously. Who is in charge of this? Howl Baseline is good, Shadowflame in it's place even better. But picking it over Coil and Shadowfury isn't happening. And at the same time they just break our 90 Talents entirely?

I think I will cancel my Sub until the next expansion and just watch kill videos >.>

Also the PvE Bonuses are so good, that PvP Sets become even less interesting. The crit bonuses are about as absurdly good in PvP as Lei Shen's.
    Last edited by mmoc72f1823250; 2013-06-12 at 03:54 AM.

I hope the change to KJC is to be how it was supposed to work when it was announced.
    The same effect, but activating it negates the slow effect, just like Arch's.

Only thing keeping me from going emo over the Fel Armor + KJC changes:

Let's be very vocal about what we like / dislike about these changes, team ... like I said before, I can live with KJC nerf if it's in the pre-patch for the next xpac at the earliest.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

i see alot of rage-quit threads inc

Soul Leech-Nerf was highly needed
    but dmn i got a heartattack by reading KFC nerf, it pretty much destroys the whole smoth playstyle that made warlocks so awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.If they dont want us to run and cast or have large aoe, the change the damn talents completely. As it is, the cooldowns are crap. Ill simply go with archimondes vengence now, because I hate having more buttons to push, as we already have a shit ton to watch already.

I think blizzard should just bite the bullet and simply get rid of them. They are not going to be taken now, except maybe mannoroths fury, pending aoe fights. Even then, aoe is fine as it is without it, its simply great for h hor right now, other than that no fight really needs it. Every other fight is simply kiljaedens cunning. =.= stupid freakin blizz.

For the 2 and 4 pc, amazing.

And for the people that keep misreading. They didnt NERF soul leech, they actually buffed it for destruction by ADDING shadowburn
    Last edited by Skayth; 2013-06-12 at 03:59 AM. Reason: soul leech

soooooo....we can always run and cast with the snare but activating removes the snare?

Or we have no KJC unless we use the talent that is on a cd?

Destro has few instants now. Aff is totally fucked. It's not like it was in cata.

Just let everyone have a move and cast option. Fights can be so much more interesting.

To those that miss the "purity" of casters being rooted in place all the time...I think you're just a bunch of hipsters.
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2013-06-12 at 04:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very disappointed in Kil'Jaeden's Cunning and Mannoroth's Fury becoming cooldown abilities. Meanwhile Archimonde's Vengeance is still as mediocre as ever. Now I don't think I even really want any of the talents in that tier.

I'll reluctantly take AV ... : /

Unless it winds up KJC has the casting but with a slow as passive, and the active takes away the slow.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahhh and looking at the icons for our tier gear, I am disappointed yet again.
    Helm
    Shoulders
    Chest
    Gloves
    Belt

Throughly disappointed =.=

Demo/Affi 2pc and Demo/Destro 4pc look pretty good.
    rip kjc?If so, oh well we can live without it.
    I really hope nothing happens with uvls with demo, I won't be surprised they change something with it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'll reluctantly take AV ... : /

Unless it winds up KJC has the casting but with a slow as passive, and the active takes away the slow.
    That would be acceptible.

Wowhead data has KJC as a 15 second duration.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137587

10+ Year Old Account
    So guldan is not a part of demo rotation anymore? GC said talent shouldnt be mandatory, yet 75 tier, 90tier as it is now is very much mandatory, prehaps even lvl 30 is for demo atleast as it stands. They should honestly just remove the lvl 90 talents, prehaps merg KJC into burning rush (would be to good, yet you lose health fast). Anyway, they should just revamp lvl 90 tier talent. Come up with something new, lvl 90 tier is just bad as it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    ahhh and looking at the icons for our tier gear, I am disappointed yet again.
    Helm
    Shoulders
    Chest
    Gloves
    Belt

Throughly disappointed =.=

Why are people crying so much about loosing KJC? Granted it is a pretty big loss it was pretty unfair overall imo. Look at boomkins and spriests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    My analysis and conclusion as well. They are trying to off set the loss of KJC in PvP at least, but if it's going to be enough we'll probably won't know till it hits live. PvP changes have a tendency to be badly tested on the PTR. If you want to be sure things go smoothly and we get the right compensation, go test on the PTR as soon as it's up and keep testing when there are changes. Only then can you be assured that we won't get the short end of the stick with this likely KJC change.
    yea - i'm gonna be on there alot - mostly because i hate the way pvp is on live. lol

Flame on a 20second CD - howl boosting speed 25% after use.. uptime required for Fel armor to be beneficial.. all these things and the KJC nerf will effectively make locks particularly Aff locks the highest skill FLOOR class in the game. i mean.. obv we'll have to wait and see what actually happens with changes - but you are you going have to make this puppy sing to get results over a certain rating.

as for KJC .. we've only had it for 4 patches.. i'm a little surprised people are claiming it made the class; but i'm a little ignorant about PvE so i will be careful here.

suffice to say.. i want it gone. casters should not be perma mobile.. but at the same - the compensation has to be massive because this was a massive crutch. i said verbatim .. verbatim the same thing about blood fear when it was on the block.. the compensation wasn't high enough and locks went to <2% representation in arena brackets.

cant wait to play PTR and see!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    And for the people that keep misreading. They didnt NERF soul leech, they actually buffed it for destruction by ADDING shadowburn
    ...grant you and your pet a shadowy shield that absorbs 10% of the damage dealt for 15 sec.
    According to this the shield is not a stacking that absorbs all incoming damage until it depletes, it's a constant 10% damage reduction armor that you can keep from falling off with your nukes. Basically what it means is that pve'rs can offset the loss of fel armor damage reduction with this talent but we won't get a nice absorption shield anymore. For our pvp it doesn't matter and we just eat the loss of 10% damage reduction although it's a meta change as other casters with even better damage reduction are losing theirs too.

Edit: Ignore everything I said, confused reading of the patch notes. It appears there's no real change from live other than the addition of shadowburn for this talent.
    Last edited by Docmort; 2013-06-12 at 04:37 AM.
    When Dalaran is ashes, mage, you have my permission to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    No, it used to be 10% armour, and they changed it in 5.1, or 5.2 to a flat 10% to everything. Now they've just scrapped that completely, not even back to armour
    No, before the release of the expansion, Fel Armor on the PTR was 10% max HP and 10% increased healing received (or something). It resulted in this Xelnath post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18394606

where he says that 10% max HP and 10% increased healing is actually pretty close to 10% damage reduction, which people didn't realize. The new PTR version is pretty close if that 2nd part is 10% increased healing recieved and not just 10% increased self-heals.
    Last edited by Rustjive; 2013-06-12 at 04:27 AM.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmort View Post
    According to this the shield is not a stacking that absorbs all incoming damage until it depletes, it's a constant 10% damage reduction armor that you can keep from falling off with your nukes.
    Unless I'm missing something, the wording isn't any different than the way it is now, just the addition of Shadowburn.